The Reserve Reviews

11 Reviews for The Reserve

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 02/09/2019

The Perfect Venue

The Reserve was the perfect place to host our reception. From the moment I stepped foot into the room, I knew this was the place for us. Caitlin was AMAZING! She was there every step of the way to answer questions, bounce ideas off of, and just support us through the planning process. I cannot say enough about her and the staff at The Reserve, it was literally perfect. Not only was the service top notch, but the food was absolutely incredible. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals, we even had some pretty serious food allergies, and they were more than accommodating. Thank you soooo much!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Abbey · Married on 10/21/2017

The Reserve was the first venue my husband and I visited while looking for a ceremony and reception site. As soon as we stepped in to the space, we knew it was perfect. The venue was visually stunning, a space decorated enough that you could easily get by with nothing else (as I did…someone planning their entire wedding on their own, with the wedding scheduled during the busy season at work) but not so ornate that if you wanted to add more that it would look tacky. The coordinator allowed us to look through various pictures of weddings and other events to get a better idea of how the space could look. When it was time to book our tasting, our families were blown away by the amazing food. Everything from the appetizers to the entrees (if you don’t get the filet, you are missing out!) to the cake was insane. As the date got closer, our coordinators Anna and Kortney did an amazing job making sure everything would be perfect and they responded to every email without delay. Needless to say, the wedding was perfect. Guests to this day are still commenting that it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever been to. While I’d like to take credit for a good part of that, I know that The Reserve played a major role. Great coordinators, great food, great space – I highly recommend anyone in the metro Detroit area to book their wedding here.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/04/2016

LOVED having our wedding reception at The Reserve. I would HIGHLY recommend them. Everything was incredible: the food, the service, the coordinators, the valet. It was all amazing. I cannot count the number of guests who told us, and are still telling us, that it was the best wedding food and service they have ever had. What a compliment!!! Not only was the day of the wedding perfect, but everything leading up to it went so smoothly. Our coordinator, Annette was attentive and helpful. Any request we had, she made happen. Additionally, our coordinator had a due date TWO WEEKS before our wedding day. I was nervous at first about switching coordinators, but the transition went without a hitch. Annette communicated everything with our new coordinator, Whitney, and Whitney executed the day of perfectly! They were both AMAZING. I am beyond happy we chose The Reserve for our big day!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Reserve. The food and service was great! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Robin · Married on 08/25/2013

We had our ceremony and reception here and were totally pleased with our choice. This place is beautiful, with gorgeous lighting (our custom light choice was lavender ) and lovely appointments throughout.
    We worked with Kristen and Hannah, they did a great job at answering our questions, phone call and e-mails and keeping us up on the details. The staff worked efficiently moving from the ceremony and cocktail hour to the dinner hour. They used European synchronization for the food delivery, which is serving all people at one table at the same time. It was an impressive display, and nice for the guests.
    Our entree choices were the BBQ salmon and the Filet and they were superb. Our wedding cake was made there by the pastry chef, and he matched the color of my dress and style perfectly. They also accommodated my gluten free diet restrictions. Everyone remarked it was the best food and cake they have ever had at a wedding (or restaurant). Absolutely perfect in our book! Thanks. K and R.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Jen · Married on 03/17/2012

I went to a gorgeous wedding here. I can't speak of it from a bride's perspective, but as a member of the bridal party it was fantastic!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Kami · Married on 09/03/2010

I don't think I can say enough good things about the Reserve and my experience there. Our ceremony was outside under the tents - they quickly rearrainged everything to do happy hour out there as well. They were so responsive and quick to answer all of my questions. They walked me through the entire process and made the entire night seamless. I didn't even notice the staff half the night, and they just made it happen. If not for them - the evening would not have gone half as smooth as it did. The food was AMAZING (everyone still raves about how great it was). The girls that run this were absolutely a charm to work with - so pleasant, helpful, nice and friendly. I could go on and on about the service here. It was absolutely amazing. Their cupcakes for the wedding - wow. Absolutely fantastic - they did 3 different flavors and 3 different icing designs. Even created a symbolic cake exactly how I wanted it. I'd go back again and again if every event is run like they ran my wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Mike · Married on 07/14/2007

Beautiful reception and great people. Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 04/20/2008

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2006

Everyone was great to work with and flexible with our budget. I definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 01/15/2008

Dana · Married on 06/10/2017

0.4
      0.5

Horrible, was the worst decision I made! All of their girls who run the wedding organizing quit and the ones they have now are incompetent. It was a disaster, every single thing they had in contract was not followed through with. Food-raw filets served and dinner didn't come out until 11pm, candles never lit on tables, lighting never dimmed, never put desserts out for sweet table, appetizers were a joke, gave food for 20 when paid for 90 people per appetizer. Only 10 servers for the whole night, forgot to cut cake, didn't serve until 11:15pm. Overall, terrible service, the servers were talking badly about the bride to the guests, they were rude and negative. Bar didn't have liquors on contract and didn't have the wine promised and couldn't even make a margarita. I would never recommend this venue to anyone, they play it off like the night will be amazingly but when it comes to the day, it's a complete mess and their entire staff is incompetent and their managers/bosses are rude and will not work with you, they talk back and have negative attitudes. All the reviews I read before booking were amazing, so I don't know what happened, but I would stay clear of this place.

Sent on 06/24/2017