The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Reviews

87 | Reno, NV

87 Reviews for The Reno Tahoe DJ Company

Barbara · Married on 09/01/2012

This company is fantastic! Larry was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and he went above and beyond! I was very ill and really depended on him. He made sure the wedding went smoothly and hit every highlight possible. Also he is very reasonable. He also performed some jobs that had nothing to do with being a DJ, he wanted to make sure my daughter and her new husband were well taken care of. He acted as if he were family.

Sent on 11/02/2013

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Barbara. I always want my customers to feel like they are family. Your family will always have a special place in my heart. :)

Liz · Married on 08/17/2012

Cooper did a great job. Everyone was having a good time dancing and he kept the evening events moving along smoothly. Thanks for making our wedding so much fun!

Sent on 09/02/2012

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Liz. I know Cooper loved being a part of your wedding. It was so much fun. :)

Lucy · Married on 05/28/2011

They are great at what they do! They are a little but higher priced, but they are well worth the cost. Our DJ showed up on time and was ready to make our party fun!

Sent on 02/17/2012

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Lucy. You know what they say . . . "good service isn't cheap, and cheap service isn't good!" I wish you both years of happiness. :)

Todd · Married on 09/13/2008

My wife Chrysee and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! Larry and his staff made our wedding so special and unforgettable that our friends (and Chrysee and I) still talk about it to this day! From the game show at our rehearsal dinner to the personal stories he did during the ceremony and reception, it was amazing! In fact, our wedding was featured in a wedding magazine and that definitely wouldn't have happened had it not been for Larry and his staff. Thanks for the lifelong memories Larry! Chrysee and I (and our 3 year old Chance) are doing great and I hope you are too!

Sent on 11/04/2013

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Todd & Chrysee, for the kind words. I cannot recall ever working a wedding where so many years later people still stop me in town and say "hey, you did Chrysee & Todd's wedding. It was amazing!" So yes, the wedding of the year and maybe the decade. All made possible by your beautiful family and friends . . . and let's not forget your dad with his cameo Elvis appearance! Blessings to your growing family! :)

Jenelle · Married on 06/14/2008

Larry was an incredible vendor to work with. He was very diligent in his work, and strived for excellence. He truly worked hard to ensure that his services for our wedding were top notch. Though his prices were more than we had budgeted, he was well worth it and in retrospect, I would pay it all over again for the experience that he provided.

Sent on 02/11/2014

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Jenelle & Mark. I knew from the moment we did the "Fantasy Wedding Intro" that your wedding was going to be one that nobody would ever forget. And sure enough, it was. I am thrilled to see your growing family and share new memories with you both. Blessings to you all. :)

Pamela · Married on 06/08/2007

We could not have asked for a better DJ. Not only did we get to hand pick most of the music, but the music that Larry picked was also amazing. The guests were happy and the dance floor was full the entire time! This was money well spent!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Pamela. It was an honor to serve you and be a part of your special day. :)

Tom · Married on 06/23/2018

We contracted with Reno Tahoe DJ Company for our June wedding. The owner, Larry was very professional and organized from the initial inquiry thru the planning and then the event itself. His DJ, Cooper, was equally professional, making all the announcements we asked and kept the night moving with a good selection of music. He also accommodated a few last minute requests and adjustments. Thanks Larry and Reno Tahoe DJ for helping our wedding come off without a hitch.

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for the nice words, Tom. I'm glad you enjoyed DJ Cooper. He is easily one of the best DJ's in this area. I wish you and Valerie all the best and many years of happiness.

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Larry was so great to work with! He answered all our questions, read our crowd great at our reception and kept everyone dancing all night long. The dance floor was never empty! He helped the reception flow very smoothly. We had specific music requests and he was intentional about playing them all. We are happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a great master of ceremonies!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Julie. It's not every day I travel nearly 300 miles to perform for 550 amazing wedding guests gathered in a barn. Wow, what a wedding!!! You and Michael were so wonderful. Your guests danced the night away and your eight hour reception gave new meaning to the saying "until the cows come home!" It was an honor to serve you.

Larry was amazing. He really made our wedding. He kept the music going and people dancing.

Sent on 09/15/2014

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much. I love being amazing! lol :)

Tahir · Married on 09/08/2018

Larry is truly a professional at what he does. He is easy to reach, punctual, accommodating, and most importantly, he is eloquent and knows how to control the energy and flow of the event. If you want to take the stress out of your big day, do yourself a favor and hire Larry. A DJ can make or break a wedding. Thanks for making our wedding awesome Larry!

Sent on 09/22/2018

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Blessings to you, Tahir and your beautiful bride, Rachel. Your wedding was "off the hook". You took the Resort at Squaw Creek to a whole different level with your decorations, program and music. I'm now hooked on the fingertip acoustic guitar selections you introduced me too. Yes, even a DJ of 30 years can discover amazing new music thanks to amazing customers like you.

Larry was great at getting back to us right away! He was very organized, put a lot of time into his work, and when we had our pre-wedding consult he made us feel well prepared for the big day.

Sent on 11/05/2015

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Pre-event planning is HUGE for us. So many DJ's pay little attention to it. For us . . . it's everything!!! :)

Michelle A. · Married on 09/17/2011

4.2
      3.5

It was a pleasure to work with The Reno Tahoe DJ Company. Larry was our "master of ceremonies" at our wedding. He helped us create a great party and had a great selection of music.

Sent on 11/29/2011

The Reno Tahoe DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Michelle & Ben. Great parties only become great because of great couples. It was "great" to serve you. :)