The Regency: Memorable Weddings - Exquisite Events Reviews

3 Reviews for The Regency: Memorable Weddings - Exquisite Events

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 09/14/2019

The best venue!

Carrie was amazing to work with! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. The Regency is beautiful and you don’t have to worry or stress about making everything perfect because Carrie is there to make sure everything goes as planned. I couldn’t have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Mike · Married on 05/27/2018

The entire staff, management and crew made this a wonderfully memorable event. Carrie was wonderful in dealing with the planning, and execution, as well as being there to fix the loose ends that we forgot! My guests were pleased, impressed and well received! First time visitors as well as long time participants were impressed with the venue! My wife and I can't thank you enough for making a special night, perfect!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kim · Married on 10/13/2018

One stop shop

I loved working with their coordinator Carrie. She has a lot of experience in the wedding industry and is very helpful and has a very comforting bubbly personality. The venue was huge and allowed for our large guest list, plenty of room to dance and spread out. We had a bar, dance floor, photo booth, full buffet, and our own sweetheart table. Carrie and her team did all of the setting up and cleaning up so that was a load off. The only issue would be the miscommunication with her work partner who deals with all the bar services, as they still are operating separately, so a few things were getting confusing dealing with two different people instead of just one point of contact. Also, they provide a security guard for the “open bar” packages and more than a few of my guests said he was unfriendly and intimidating when that’s not the vibe we were trying to put off by having him there... he was only supposed to be there for our safety or any concerns, not to make people uncomfortable. All in all, the venue was absolutely beautiful and a perfect place for our perfect day. Absolutely worth seeing all the renovations and hard work that has been put into this place.

Sent on 11/01/2018