The Red Barn at Outlook Farm Reviews

The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 5
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 6
The Red Barn at Outlook Farm 7

Taryn · Married on 11/05/2016

The Red Barn staff was absolutely amazing from the interest inquiry to our wedding night. Planning from across the country, we were unable to view the property in person before booking, but they were kind and brave enough to give us a Facetime tour and chat through all the details. Even without seeing it in actual person, we knew this was the place we wanted! Also, the fact that the venue provides all items you would otherwise have to rent (tables, chairs, flatware, linens, etc.) and provides the catering was a huge win for us. The Events Manager, Alli is a complete rockstar. She made coordinating everything such a breeze. She is an absolute pro at what she does and helped make our wedding day completely flawless. From the moment we arrived on the day of the wedding, she guided us to ensure everything was on-time, wasn't in obtrusive at all, but always there when we needed something or had a question. She even packed our car with all the decor we provided so we could just pick it up the next day! Talk about top-notch customer service! I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the team. And then there is the actual venue. Just gorgeous. We had our ceremony on-site in the grand ballroom as well as the reception. The team executed the change-over from ceremon set up to dinner service during cocktail hour perfectly. We barely needed any additional decor because the entire space is just stunning on its own. The foyer provides plenty of space for guests to mingle and the veranda is a perfect spot to catch some fresh air. And those dual-sided fireplaces...just beautiful! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of, and thanks in large part to the Red Barn!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2016

Words cannot even express how much I love this place and how much I love the team there! We got married at the Red Barn on 9/30/16 and it was one of the most amazing days of my life! I knew the moment I walked into this place that this was where I was going to get married, I completely fell in love.

We worked with Jeseca when deciding on the venue, she was super helpful and so nice. Answered all of our questions and just made us feel comfortable. Alli was our wedding coordinator and she was PERFECT! She answered any crazy questions that I had, never made me feel like I was asking too many questions. We dropped off all the decorations the day before the wedding and for the most part, let her know our vision and she executed it flawlessly. I was so blown away when I saw the venue the day of the wedding. I even mentioned that I loved cider donuts and was thinking of having them as a dessert and she recommended an amazing bakery where we ended up ordering them from.

They gave us golf passes for the guys to golf the day before the wedding. The weather was kind of iffy the week of the wedding and I was really nervous since we were having our ceremony outside. Allli completely calmed my nerves and in the end everything worked out and the weather was perfect.

The entire staff at the Red Barn was hands down the best of the best! The food was out of this world and we had all of our guests commenting on how stunning the place was, how amazing the food was and just how amazing the entire staff was. Alli and our server always made sure that me and my husband had everything we needed.

I could go on and on about this place, they literally made my dreams come true and we had the most amazing day of our lives. I am just so sad that the day is over, I joked about wanting to celebrate my anniversary there just so I could go back and relive that night! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Erica · Married on 08/07/2016

I can not say enough about the Red Barn. I would shout it from the roof if I could, this place is incredible. Not only is it stunning, every single service they provided was top notch. Alli Miller, my coordinator is the best of the best. Detail oriented and organized, kind, but always willing to give an opinion when asked which is exactly what you want when it's your only wedding and she is the expert! Not only did I feel like Alli and her staff went above and beyond for me, I felt like I gained friends in the process. These people truly love their job and take pride in their work, and it shows. They were so accommodating to our needs, last minute requests, and special food requests. Examples of how they go above an beyond: My husband's work schedule didn't allow him to attend a group tasting, so they arranged a private one. One of the appetizers I requested was not really a mass production thing, so they made a small dish special for just us! Golf passes for the day before the wedding. Always willing to meet or email, with incredible responsiveness. When I dropped off my decorations, they went over every detail on where I wanted things placed, and made the place shine (not that it needs much help!). I could just go on and on. If you are stuck on where you should have your venue, stop looking! Pick the Red Barn and take a deep breath knowing you made a choice you will not regret. If I had to do it all over again, the Red Barn would be my first stop :)

Sent on 08/31/2016

Carol · Married on 07/24/2016

I agree with previous reviews. From the first time I called until the end of the wedding, The Red Barn exceeded our expectations. They do return calls and texts promptly, they do know how to set up with all of our personal touches, they give great suggestions and lists of planning hints, they make you feel like you are the only wedding they are working on! Special Kudos to Alli, and to the chef, as everyone loved the food. Thank you, The Ring and Winter families

Sent on 07/27/2016

Vicky · Married on 07/24/2016

Such a beautiful wedding venue! Allie was a great help from start to finish, everything was taken care of and just enjoyable! wish we could do it again!

Sent on 08/12/2016
  • Cait and Pete

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

Where do I begin, The Red Barn is wonderful! We had the most amazing wedding day but also a seamless planning period because of them. Alli is wonderful and an incredible at her job. She was always an email or phone call away with a question or idea and always so quick to respond and willing to give me her feedback from her experience which was so helpful. My entire family felt like the staff at The Red Barn was part of our family, between quick visits to just "see the venue," to lunch at the tavern, mother's day brunch, and to a 30 person round of golf the day before the wedding, we couldn't get enough of them!

We were lucky enough to be the only wedding the weekend of ours, and Alli allowed us to come by on Thursday to help set up. When we walked in, the barn was completely done and it brought me to tears. They were so accommodating and helpful to let us come in on Thursday, had music playing and it turned out to be a wonderful afternoon.

The day of our wedding couldn't have gone better. Alli had everything under control and even saved my husband and I some late night sliders as we never left the dance floor to get some.

I can't thank you all enough for helping give us the wedding of our dreams. My family and I are forever grateful and will be back for many more lunches, brunches and rounds of golf in the future.

Thank you again!!
    Caitlin Wholey Lauring

Sent on 07/05/2016

Keri · Married on 11/07/2015

We had the most amazing day thanks to Alli, Carlee, and the staff at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. From the moment we knew this would be where we were going to get married, Alli was so helpful, from providing advice to helping us stay on budget. The day went perfectly and we did not worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Thank you to the Red Barn team for such an incredible wedding! This place is stunning and Alli Miller is wonderful! She is very responsive, detailed and patient throughout the entire wedding process! She also made some great recommendations along the way about things you would never think of. As soon as we arrived at the venue after the ceremony, she made sure the entire wedding party had everything they needed. Our guests could not stop commenting about how well everything went the whole night! Their venue is beautiful, their food is delicious and their team is amazing!! We are so happy with how everything turned out and how smooth everything went. Their entire staff is so on top of everything, they don't miss a beat!

Sent on 10/27/2015

We LOVE the Red Barn and we LOVE Alli. If you are on the fence about having your wedding at the Red Barn - DO IT. We had such a wonderful experience throughout wedding planning, Alli and her staff made it so, so easy. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Red Barn, our wedding was absolutely amazing and went off without a hitch. Seriously. NOTHING went wrong thanks to the Red Barn.

Alli met with us multiple times in person to go over everything for our big day. She responded to all of my emails right away, and was always helpful. She gave suggestions when we needed them, and changed things whenever we asked her to. The Red Barn is great because it eliminates the need for a wedding planner. We dropped off our decorations the day before, and Alli and he staff worked their magic! When we walked arrived at the Red Barn to take photos, I almost cried looking at how amazing our decor looked. I simply dropped off our items, told Alli what my vision was, and she completely made it come to life. Amazing!

Alli was there the entire wedding day to help us with whatever we needed. The Red Barn is truly a beautiful, amazing place and the staff makes it that much better.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jacqi · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot speak highly enough of The Red Barn! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and everything we could have imagined.
    From starting to plan our wedding reception to finally celebrating the big day, everyone we worked with at The Red Barn was beyond helpful, knowledgable and available for any questions or concerns. Throughout our time working with Alli to plan all the details, she always eased every concern we had and answered all of our many questions right up until the last minute!
    The staff the day of was very kind and attentive. The venue itself it naturally beautiful and there were endless places and settings to capture incredible pictures.
    We are so grateful that we could celebrate with friends and family at a beautiful venue that exceeded every expectation and left us with endless memories.

Sent on 11/18/2015

We had our wedding at the Red Barn, and we loved it. The coordinator, Alli, and the manager, Jeff were great to work with. We could not be happier with how our day turned out. Alli was great through the entire planning process. She went above and beyond to make sure all of our wishes were met, and to ensure that our day was stress free. All of the staff made sure that we were able to stay on our timeline for the night, but did not make us feel rushed. All of our guests complimented on the food, staff, and atmosphere. We could not be happier with Alli, Jeff, and the rest of their staff!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Melanie · Married on 11/22/2014

The Red Barn venue as well as staff is absolutely AWESOME. I cannot say enough good things. They were truly amazing to work with, so responsive, so patient, so organized...overall EXCELLENT. When we walked into the Red Barn, we immediately felt that jaw-dropping feeling because the place is absolutely stunning....and every single time we went back (for meetings and such as the wedding approached), we STILL felt the same way. It was gorgeous...no matter what time of day we went, no matter the weather outside, no matter the decor...it was always beautiful. That is what everyone said after our wedding: it was so beautiful. Everyone loved the venue and wondered HOW we found this place (we are from Massachusetts and South Berwick, ME isn't exactly a common destination). We left all of our decor/centerpieces/etc with the girls the day before the wedding and they put everything out PERFECTLY. I didn't have a vision for some things that I wanted displayed somewhere, and they easily figured it out for me and everything looked so wonderful!!!!
    We first began working with Katie who then left the Red Barn during our engagement. I was at first worried about transferring our wedding to someone else, but I was very quickly relieved when I met Alli. Alli is AWESOME. She is enthusiastic, down to earth, easy to talk to, intelligent, creative, and fabulous. We only met with Moira a few times, but she was all of the above as well! I tend to have a LOT of questions (so I sent my fair share of emails to both women) and they NEVER made me feel bad for emailing/questioning/etc. They were super good about getting back to me in a timely manner and with helpful answers. They were incredible.
    Last, but not least, the Red barn was a little more expensive than we wanted, but they were SO accommodating with our budget. Also, might I add, they allow for a "late night snacks" station...so we had amazing hot dogs/sausages/fries/sliders at the end of the night. YES, PLEASE. perfect place!

Sent on 12/03/2014

I would highly recommend The Red Barn to any bride looking for a lovely barn-style venue with all of the convenience of onsite function staff. The venue is gorgeous, high ceilings with exposed beams and beautiful outside patio to accommodate a large party. The staff was extremely patient and organized during the chaos of planning. On the day of, they executed everything flawlessly and made sure to keep all of our guests happy and having fun. We had around 170 people and heard raving feedback about the service and delicious food (my husband and father still talk about the filet!).

Sent on 11/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/27/2014

Jeff, Moira and the entire team at The Red Barn at Outlook Farm are amazing!!! From our very first visit to The Red Barn, we knew it was the place for us. We immediately fell in love with it's stunning setting and the people who were so warm and welcoming. During the year long planning, they kept the lines of communication open and were quick to answer/address questions and concerns. On the days of the rehearsal and wedding, we felt like we were family. Not only was everyone extremely professional, helpful and organized, they also seemed genuinely happy for us. All of our guests commented on how attentive the staff was, especially Jeff. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of! We cannot possibly thank Jeff and Red Barn enough for the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Amy · Married on 06/07/2014

We knew from the second we walked into the Red Barn that this was where we would have our wedding & It was one of the best decisions we made in the entire planning process. Our day here was PERFECT. We loved everything. From getting off our limo bus to picking up our extra decor 2 days later everything was beyond fabulous. Jeff and Moira are so professional and so good at what they do, the day just ran without a single hitch. The food was delicious and our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful of a place it is. Throughout the entire reception we never needed to look to find them, because they were continually checking in with us (and our entire bridal party) to make sure we had anything we could possibly need. Jeff and Moira seriously made the day that much more perfect and I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Our son's wedding was absolutely spectacular! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 10/19/2013

I could sit here all day and rave about how amazing Katie and Jeff were at the Red Barn. First off, the venue is breath taking. Every one of our guests could not stop talking about how it was the most beautiful venue they have ever seen. The woodwork is outstanding. Also, the food was fantastic as well. Katie was so helpful throughout the whole process, and was there to answer any/all questions I had. On the wedding day Jeff made sure that everything went smoothly and even dressed in colors to match the bridesmaids. If you want a venue that goes above and beyond for you, then you do not need to look any further. You will be in the best hands with Jeff and Katie.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Best wedding venue! Best staff with Katie and Jeff! A very special day that we will always remember. Definitely recommend considering the Red Barn for anyone's wedding. The day was flawless and that is in large part to the staff. Jeff and Katie made us feel very comfortable and understood exactly how we wanted the day and it went off without a glitch.

Sent on 10/25/2013

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. I was in love with it immediately and so were our guests. Not only was it beautiful but the service provided by Katie and Jeff was phenomenal. We did not have to worry about a thing on the day of our wedding. They were professional, attentive, and friendly. Well worth the money.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Cara · Married on 09/21/2013

We couldn't have imagined a better place to have our wedding than The Red Barn at Outlook Farm. Everything about this venue, from the wedding coordinators to the room and the grounds the venue is on are beyond amazing. Throughout the whole planning process, Jeff and Katie were extremely flexible to whatever our needs were and were also very responsive to any emails or questions that we had along the way. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother, and this is all because of their expertise and their attention to detail. They were so attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to make sure we were having the best day we could imagine. Jeff was so great, that my guests even noticed and could not stop talking about how wonderful he was, and for the guests to take notice of this says a lot! I would highly recommend The Red Barn to anyone looking for the wedding venue of their dreams!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Alyson · Married on 09/07/2013

I've been meaning to write this review for a year now because our wedding was absolutely perfect at the Red Barn. The place was built for weddings, so the bar location(s) are perfect, the cocktail hour patio and ceremony locations are beautiful (and wired for sound), the reception barn is AMAZING and spacious, and the food was incredible. They let me create my own menu and priced it affordably (heavy apps at cocktail hour and a bbq-style dinner) and people are still talking about how good the food was. When was the last time you were at a wedding when you could say the dinner was actually good? I was really into it not being standard wedding food and they made it happen! All of the staff ACTUALLY know how to run a wedding and were the perfect balance of helpful without being overbearing. Jeff brought me and my husband a glass of wine/beer the minute they were empty through the entire day, knew the perfect place to take pics, and like I said really let us make the day our own. They were the only venue that were truly flexible and told me I could do anything I wanted (and not for a crazy price!) There was never a line at the bar (which is impressive that they were able to keep up), I could go on and on. I really can't say enough about how amazing this place is. Thanks to everyone who helped with our day!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Absolutely loved having our wedding at the Red Barn. Jeff, Katie, & staff were fabulous from beginning to end! They were very flexible and willing to do everything in their power to make our day special. They treated my husband and I like we were royalty the day of our wedding. Our wedding party and several of our guests couldn't say enough about how gorgeous the venue is and how hard working the staff is. Don't hesitate to have your wedding here... you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 08/25/2013

The Red Barn was everything I could have hoped for. The night of the wedding was great, the staff was perfect and they went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. My guests are still talking about what an amazing time they had and I could not recommend it more!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kara · Married on 05/18/2013

I have never seen a wedding day as smooth as ours, thanks to the Red Barn staff. Jeff and Katie were absolutely wonderful. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Jeff was always there with whatever you needed without even asking. I am so happy my husband and I chose the Red Barn for our wedding venue, we couldn’t be happier. The pictures are beautiful and we had the time of our lives. Thank you for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Couldn't have imagined the day any more perfect than the staff at the Red Barn made it!! Over the top beautiful venue. I was so sad when the wedding was over that we wouldn't have any more trips to make there! Truly the best day ever thanks to everyone at the Red Barn!

Sent on 06/21/2013