The RC Saylors Videography Reviews

42 | Ashland, KY

42 Reviews for The RC Saylors Videography

They are very upbeat an positive and just made it an overall fun and exciting experience you cannot go wrong with them.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Ryan · Married on 06/20/2015

Extremely professional and outstanding service provided by a great couple of people. Would recommend the services that they offer to anyone for their special event.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kathalene · Married on 05/30/2015

The best vendor I had at my wedding! Super fun couple that were beyond sweet and professional. The video that they produced was beyond what I hoped for. They were so helpful with anything that needed done, and even stepped in when my photographer left early to make sure we had shots of the "sparkler exit". Would recommend 1000 times!!!!!

Adelyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Amazing videography! The RC Saylors made my sister's wedding even better. Very professional and fun-loving duo. They were patient, flexible and delivered quality service. I highly recommend them!

Ben · Married on 05/23/2015

Groom here. A camera shy groom at that. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer because we weren't sure if the investment would be "worth it" for us. Then we found The RC Saylors and realized those thoughts were dumb. Nate, Abby and crew were worth every cent of their reasonable price and delivered a finished product that truly exceeded our expectations. They even stayed late, well beyond the contract timeframe, to get all the moments that made our wedding day special. Their presence and direction were very well known when they needed to be, but equally candid for the times when a camera in your face would change the atmosphere of a moment. I think they need to add photography to their list of services because they handled our large group with ease. Even my stubborn self. I HIGHLY recommend the RC Saylors for anything and everything they offer. They really conveyed a sense of caring and thoughtfulness throughout the day that was more natural than you might expect from someone to whom you are writing a check to at the end of your wedding. They are genuinely kind people and you can tell they want to be there. I am glad to see people making a living providing a service the way they do. I know my wife feels the same way; as do our parents. We are all grateful to have the day on video, and even more so it was at the hands of such experienced, thorough and caring people. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Candice · Married on 05/16/2015

The RC Saylors were SO awesome!! They did our videography for our wedding in May. Every second that they captured will be forever treasured. When I first started planning our wedding, I didn't want to budget for a videographer. After I saw a couple wedding highlight videos from the RC Saylors, I knew I wanted them to film my event. To make it even better, they were very affordable! It is SO much more to have video of your wedding. The day goes by so fast and you never get to relive it. My maid of honor was very ill before my wedding; she passed away 2 months after the wedding. This video captured moments that I will forever treasure with her. Without the RC Saylors, I wouldn't have those memories to share. I will never regret having videography done of my wedding. I have already recommended the RC Saylors to all my friends getting married. They were very professional and a delight to work with! Their work is incredible!

• Z

Zach · Married on 05/16/2015

Abby and Nate were amazing. Their service is exceptional and the finished product is worth every penny. They are very open to your ideas. Yet very creative with their own. They helped to capture our special day, but also was able to create a lasting tribute to a very dear friend of ours. I am thankful everyday for the wonderful job they did producing our highlight video. There a no words to express how truly grateful my wife and I are to them for a job well done!! You won't find a better videographer to work with. They definitely love what they do, and do it well...

Thanks again!!!

Sharon · Married on 05/15/2015

Our wedding day was a special day to us as it is to other people. We like other people wanted pictures and most important a video of this special event and moments. The RC Saylors videography captured all of this, they went above and beyond to capture all the special moments and was able to capture a few photo from the video that our photography left off. What an amazing video they produced for us. Their personality was so kind and friendly, they seem like family. They finished our video in a timely manner, and when it arrived the video was well packaged and the flash drive was enclosed in a little bottle which was inside a little chest, so cute and well wrapped. We also ordered cd which had our wedding date and photo, and hard drive. Abby and Nate I am so thankful you was able to video our wedding we are so happy with all the details you put into our video. When ever we need a videography The RC Saylors will be at the top of our list, in fact if they are book up our next event might have to work with their schedule in order to be able to use their videography, Abby and Nate Saylors you are that GOOD!!!!!!!!
    Sharon Owens Lester

Sent on 12/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

Abby and Nate did an amazing job with getting everything squared away prior to the wedding, the day of the wedding, and even after the wedding. They are very organized and professional. They love what they do and it shows through their work. They were fun to work with and they captured every moment of our big day. We love our video so much and we are very impressed! They offer outstanding work for an affordable price. I believe they are the best wedding videographers in the tri-state! They are so creative and easy to work with. They are the first vendor I recommend to other couples who are planning a wedding! They go above and beyond!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Bailey · Married on 05/02/2015

Abby and Nate are wonderful. They made everything so easy and were there to help us in multiple ways, not just with the video. They work great together, and are really genuine in their happiness for the people getting married. I loved them so much and was so pleased with their work that I recommended them to my best friend for her wedding. Happy to say I will get to see and work with them again in August! So thankful for my wedding video, and the quality of work that was put into it. I watch the 2 minute clip at least once a week. ;) 5 stars all around.

Jacob · event on: 04/10/2015

My event was part of my graduation for the music department at Marshall University. It was my voice senior recital (I also used them for my junior recital) and they were here 45 minutes early with questions as to how I wanted things to run. They were so easy to work with, and both of the Saylors just smiled, nodded, and acted like part of the event, which they very much were! I would gladly use them again for any of the recording needs. A really cool add-on was in the video, they added the title, composer, dates, and any guest artists that appeared on every song. Thank you all again!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/18/2014

We can't say enough about how great Abby and Nathan are to work with! Not only were we beyond thrilled with our video footage of the day, we were just simply happy they were part of our wedding! They are so pleasant to be around. They are truly dedicated to their work and to making sure that they capture everything you desire on your big day. Look no further for excellent wedding videography!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

This couple is extremely easy to work with! If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding..look no further! I'm very happy I went with them to document the special moments of my big day. I was worried I would feel too overwhelmed with videographers and 3 photographers, but it was like they weren't even there. I'm very pleased with the work they've done.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Jane · Married on 06/21/2014

Abbie and Nathan Saylor did a phenomenal job as videographers at my daughters wedding!! I highly recommend them!! They were very professional and spent the entire day with us during a very hectic day and did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Katelyn · Married on 06/14/2014

Did absolutely a wonderful job. Everything was perfect. If you want someone to be dependable you need to choose them. Not only will they get everything you will be able t relive the day forever. My husband and myself were to thankful for them and the video that they did for us. We can not thank them enough.

Sent on 07/10/2014

James · Married on 10/16/2004

This couple is amazing at what they do. Not only are they extremely professional and easy to work with, but they are also on the cutting edge of technology. They can record and photo anything that you can think up. You all did a stellar job at my cousins wedding. The video was amazing and I totally recommend you to anyone. Great job guys!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/26/2015

The RC Saylors have captured our biggest life moments: our wedding and the birth of our son! They add a little “bonus” family feeling to every experience with top notch work as they create irreplaceable keepsakes of life’s biggest moments. I would recommend Abby and Nate a million times over for EVERY videography need! They’re simply amazing.

Sent on 12/12/2017