The Radnor Hotel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Morgan
    Morgan G. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy from beginning to end

Working with Michelle was a total pleasure. She is 100% on top of everything, she thought of details that didn’t even cross my mind! The food was great and the evening was absolutely perfect. I can’t thank her enough. Our only slight issue was with some of the front desk staff. One in particular really rubbed me/ one of our guests the wrong way but, again Michelle addressed it ASAP and it was all good.
    Alexandria H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience at The Radnor

My husband and I had our wedding at The Radnor on 9/25/2021 and it was most definitely the best day of our lives. The Radnor Hotel made the best day, seamless and perfect! Michelle and her team were INCREDIBLE from beginning to end! They truly know how to throw a wedding! I can’t say enough about the positive energy, amazing staff, and delicious food and drinks! Thank you for everything!!! Will definitely recommend!
    Sam B. Married on 07/24/2021

100% Worth Every Penny

We knew from the moment we viewed the Radnor Hotel that it was the place we wanted to have our wedding. No place we viewed afterward could compare. The reception room looked amazing, and the gardens were just a beautiful backdrop for our pictures.

The cocktail hour setup was perfect and hors d’oeuvres were delicious. Dinner and dessert were so good too! As someone who’s not big on cake it was nice that they offered cookie and brownie platters to have as well for other non-cake lovers.

Now one of the best perks of choosing the Radnor Hotel is Michelle and her team. She was incredibly helpful, responded in a timely manner, and was flexible during the pandemic. We booked the Radnor in 2018 for 2020 but with the pandemic we had to postpone to 2021. She answered our multitude of questions without any issue and worked with us to make sure we got our dream wedding day. Her and her team were incredibly organized and professional the day of and even the week leading up to the wedding.

Overall, it was incredible day. We could not have asked for better weather, food, venue, and most importantly team! Everyone seemed to have a great time and we will 100% recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue. We hope one day we can be back as a guest to enjoy it from the other side.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christine A. Married on 05/01/2021

Magnificent Wedding Day!!

We met with Michelle Coyote-Shank and we’re able to plan our perfect wedding day. Anyone who is searching will not be disappointed.

Gardens are stunning , meal offering choices are excellent, and the overall value for a ballroom experience is what every bride desires for their special day.

We used a few of their vendors for DJ and photo booth. Everyone had a great time !!

Please check it out and schedule your tour you will not be disappointed .
  • Kristine
    Kristine P. Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect day!

We had our wedding here on 2/26/22 and I cannot begin to express how wonderful the venue was. The set up was beautiful, the staff was super attentive and the food was amazing. Michelle and Paola went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful. We continue to receive compliments about our wedding, it was simply beautiful.
    Ann C. Married on 11/11/2020

Spectacular!

The only word to describe it is spectacular! The staff, the atmosphere, the food I could go on and on but I just wanted to thank you and all the staff at the Radnor Hotel from all of us. No ask was too big and the familial atmosphere is apparent. Our family and friends are still raving about the entire wedding experience! When the weekend came to a close we felt like we were leaving our home of five days and that speaks leagues. Thank you for the happiest experience we ever had! We will be back to the Radnor Hotel for all important family events!
    Barbara C. Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome Venue!

I recently hosted my daughter’s bridal shower at The Radnor Hotel and must share what an overwhelming success it was! The event was held in the stunning, bright, Garden Room – overlooking the hotel’s breathtaking gardens (I even spotted a few butterflies!). From the moment we arrived to set up, the staff was helpful and accommodating, always available to us - and so easy to talk to! They allowed us to decorate as we wanted - which is comforting to a mother’s vision for her daughter’s special day. The room looked absolutely gorgeous. The food was incredible, as well as being wonderfully displayed. All the guest raved – and still are - five days later. Let me, also, mention the Glenmorgan Bar & Grill at The Radnor Hotel. It was a perfect spot for guests’ significant others (the groom, the dads, brothers, etc.) to gather and eat while the bridal shower was taking place… wings and burgers for all! I highly recommend The Radnor Hotel as an awesome venue for any special event!
  • Diana
    Diana W. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue and service!

We got married at The Radnor Hotel on 11/2/19 and couldn't be happier! Everything went perfectly and we were taken care of from start to finish! Staff and service was amazing and the venue is perfection!!!
  • Anjali
    Anjali S. Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Space and Service

Sachin and Michelle were great to work with. They kept all me organized, made themselves available for any request for an on-site meetings with vendors and kept me stress free (as much as anyone could have) for my wedding day! We received SO many compliments on the food, wine and the garden which is gorgeous. Highly recommend!
    Kristopher J. Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Venue, Amazing Night

A wedding is supposed to be a magical day, and the Radnor Hotel took that magic and ratcheted it up a notch. I don't post reviews very often, but I felt compelled to in this case because my wife and I were blown away by the experience provided by the Radnor Hotel.

We wanted a summer wedding, and an outdoor wedding, and we chose a mid-July date at the Radnor. The outdoor gardens were breathtaking and by midsummer the flowers and greenery was in full bloom. It was very colorful and provided a perfect backdrop to the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour.

Everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception went seamlessly and was first class. Michelle worked tirelessly with us to plan the day and ensure everything we wanted was included, and Sheila and her team were truly phenomenal on the big day. Their guiding presence was constantly felt.

The food and drinks were amazing as well. All of our guests had a great time. Another bonus of the Radnor Hotel was it is small enough that there is one event per day, so the wedding really took priority and we had the run of the place, from the outdoor areas to the reception hall.

We had high hopes and our expectations were exceeded.
  • Shivon
    Shivon R. Married on 04/13/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

My husband and I knew fairly early into our wedding planning that we wanted an all-inclusive venue, and after looking at a few different places it was clear that the Radnor Hotel was the perfect venue for us. From our first visit to booking the venue to the tasting and ultimately our wedding day, every single staff member we interacted with was incredibly friendly, professional, and accommodating. Our original wedding coordinator moved to another position shortly after booking, but Michelle was able to pick up right where she left off and really made us feel taken care of every step of the way. Communication was excellent throughout the planning process, and I was always amazed by how quickly my emails were answered ( I sent a lot!). On the day of the wedding everything went like clockwork. The garden space was absolutely gorgeous and the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and cocktail hour, the ballroom was beautifully decorated, and the food and drinks were delicious and plentiful. I was so relieved that I could just be in the moment with my new husband and our family and friends without having to deal with any of the logistics. Being able to walk across the hall to the Glen Morgan for afterparty drinks was a huge plus. It’s been over a month since the wedding and we still continue to get compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed our wedding and the hotel. I would absolutely recommend the Radnor Hotel in a heartbeat!
    Cory D. Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent expierence

Me and my wife had nothing but the best experience with having our wedding at the Radnor Hotel. From the start, they were extremely reasonably priced for the wedding itself, and our guests were given a discount if they stayed in the room block, which was extremely reasonable as well.

Michelle and her staff were nothing but the most professional, and were very good at communicating with us what they needed and what was expected of us as well as when they needed things from us. They were also very quick to respond back to us when we had questions about pretty much anything. Overall the communication from Michelle was excellent.

They were also extremely helpful when it came to helping us look for vendors. The bakeries that were included with the wedding package, all were very good. We ended up going with Master's Baker in West Chester, and they were nothing but the best. We also had problems trying to find a DJ and ended up going with Signature DJs which was also a recommendation of theirs, and we were super pleased with their work as well.

For the day of the event, the entire staff at the Radnor Hotel was nothing but the most helpful and accommodating. Everybody was very friendly and let us know where we needed to be and when. They made sure everything was taken care of to make sure there were no issues. The only issue we had was when one bridesmaid's hotel reservation was listed as being a day later than it should've been. It was taken care of promptly and resolved with the absolute most minimal issue.

The hotel itself was extremely clean and everything looked absolute wonderful for our wedding. We had our wedding ceremony outside in the Garden area, and then had cocktail hour and the reception inside. The Garden area was very nice, even though we had our wedding at the end of March, before everything had had a chance to bloom yet. The inside was perfect for rest of our wedding and couldn't have been a better area. The only issue with the hotel itself, were some of our guests who stayed in rooms said that there were no temperature controls in the rooms and they either needed to open rooms that were too hot or get space heaters for ones that were too cold. But the Radnor had no problem giving those to the guests that needed them.

The food for the entirety of both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding was so good! We had nothing but the best compliments from our guests about how good the food at our wedding was. We had pasta bar, chilled seafood bar, cheeses and veggies, as well eight hors d'oeuvres for the cocktail hour alone! And it was all delicious. We had filet mignon, Tuscan chicken, and mushroom risotto for our wedding entrees and they all exceeded what we could've expected.

Overall, me and my wife had nothing but the highest compliments for everybody at the Radnor Hotel, and were so happy with our experience having our wedding there. We would absolutely recommend them for anybody looking to have their wedding in the area.

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Camie & Cory: Thanks so much for this awesome review! I'm so glad that not only you guys, but your family and friends all enjoyed themselves! It was really fun working with you both. Wishing you a very happy life together!
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 03/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy I chose the Radnor for my special day!!

I can't say enough about how great my experience with the Radnor Hotel was. Michelle made the planning process so fun and SO easy! I felt so relaxed the day of my wedding because I had so much faith in Michelle and her team to create my perfect vision - and they sure did! The garden is the the perfect setting for a ceremony, and the Hotel is absolutely beautiful. I got SO many compliments from my guests! I am so thankful I went with this venue, everything was truly perfect.

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Danielle, you are so wonderful. Thank you so much for this incredible review! It was truly so great working with you and helping your vision come to life! I just knew from the start when we met that we would have fun together. I'm wishing you and Nick (& Ava!) all the happiness in the world! Stay in touch! :)
    Erin Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at the hotel in April 2018. Dawn and The Radnor Hotel staff were amazing to work with. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day. Dawn helped us plan the most perfect wedding. If there was something that we were unsure about, she helped us make the decision that we needed. She gave great recommendations for outside vendors that we needed like the photographer and florist. There wasn’t anything that I was worried about on my wedding day because I knew that it was all taken care of. The ballroom looked amazing and the food was delicious. I highly recommend booking The Radnor Hotel for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Hey Erin: Your wedding was amazing! And you and Ryan were wonderful to work with. Thanks for the great review. Keep in touch!
  • O
    Oliver Married on 03/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I actually had to cut my review down because of the character limit on her, so I'll give the short version:

The Radnor Hotel was absolutely the best choice we could have made for our wedding venue, and it starts with our wedding planner, Dawn Gannon. Her combination of friendliness and professionalism is something you will rarely find in any industry, and she made sure that our wedding night was flawless...and it worked!

The location was outstanding, the facilities were first class, and the food was unbelievable, but the thing that stood out the most to me was the feedback we got from our guests, many of whom said it was the most enjoyable wedding they've ever been to (including their own, according to a few of them!)

If you're looking to book a wedding in the Philadelphia are, Dawn at The Radnor should be your first call.

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Oh Oliver... what a nice review! I am so happy that it flawless - can't ask for anything better than that. We have an awesome team here and while I enjoy the planning, our Culinary and Banquet team make it happen. Loved working with Angela! All my best always.
    Danielle Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My now husband and I were married on 3/3/18 at The Radnor Hotel, and it was everything we could have asked for and more! Dawn, our banquet manager, was extremely helpful from the moment we walked into the hotel to the moment we left the next day. She was very sweet, attentive, and prompt at returning all of our e-mails. Dawn jumped right into planning less than 6 months before our wedding and was incredibly accommodating with all of our needs from food allergies to our guest’s hotel room locations.

Everyone at the Radnor made sure that not only my husband and I were happy, but that everyone was enjoying our special day as much as us. All of our wedding events took place at the Radnor, including the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony. Having everything at one place was perfect because none of our guests had to travel once they got to the hotel. Because it was the beginning of March and there was a major snowstorm that weekend, our ceremony was held indoors in the front portion of the ballroom, and the Radnor was able to quickly flip the ceremony room into the beautiful Grand Ballroom. Although it was super cold outside, we were still able to get beautiful pictures outdoors in the outdoor gardens.

EVERYONE loved our wedding - I heard many guests say that everything was perfect from the ceremony to the reception. Most importantly, the food was AMAZING. The Radnor went above and beyond when it came to the food! We were given a choice of over 30 Hors d’Oeuvres to choose from, along with many main course dishes (including vegetarian options). Chef Larry made sure everyone’s entrees were perfect and even took the time to sit down with us during our food tasting to ask if we had any questions.

Overall, Thank you to The Radnor Hotel and their amazing staff. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to plan our amazing day.

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Hey Danielle & Andrew: You are the best! I'm sorry that I only had six months to plan with you. I miss you already. The staff talked about how awesome you were to work with too. And of course, I'll pass your compliments to the Chef! Thanks for the pictures!
    Jenna M. Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I had the best time working with the team at the Radnor Hotel! They were so accommodating to our every need and were so helpful during the event! We both have specific dietary restrictions and they were so knowledgeable in making sure everything was satisfied! The reception went absolutely perfectly and they were even helpful with bringing stuff to our car the next day! We highly recommend the Radnor Hotel!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Jenna Marie & John ... it was sooo nice working with you to plan this wonderful day! I loved your outdoor pictures! Thanks for this review and for the picture card - I have it on my credenza so I think of you often!
    Ryan Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used the Radnor Hotel for our reception in October 2017. Dawn was awesome and made the whole planning process relaxed and enjoyable. The evening itself went flawlessly and we couldn't be happier with the food, environment, service etc. Highly recommended!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Ryan... you and Nora were so easy going, truly a pleasure to plan with! Thanks for the kind words. I'll be sure to share with the team!
    Christina Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding at The Radnor Hotel was everything we could have hoped for and more! Every team member there went above and beyond to make our day special. We received so many compliments from friends and family saying how wonderful everything was!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Hey Christina! I'm so happy that your wedding day was even better than you imagined... that's definitely our goal. All the best to you and Nick!!
    Katie Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Radnor Hotel was the perfect venue for us! During the initial shopping around for venues process, we had the best experience here. The wedding coordinator took time out of her busy day to meet with us and answer all of our questions. We felt very comfortable voicing our opinions and what we were ultimately envisioning for our wedding. There were a few things that attracted us to The Radnor Hotel. Firstly, the price was very reasonable; secondly, the location was perfect and thirdly, we absolutely fell in love with the gardens! Having the hotel attached to the venue was a huge bonus, as well. Not having to worry about transportation or that awkward time in between the ceremony and reception was a huge plus for our guests.. Additionally, the bar in the hotel was great for after the reception for our guests who were spending the night at the hotel or anyone who lived close by. We were nervous when we found out the wedding coordinator who we initially were working with found other employment and a new coordinator, Dawn Gannon, stepped in. We met her at the food tasting (which is included in the package). She was FANTASTIC and very professional. Unfortunately, she was on vacation during our wedding which she seemed genuinely upset about because she was not able to see it all play out. I will be sure to send her some of our pictures when we get them back. The Radnor Hotel's wonderful staff kept us on track with the planning and with communicating important information to us. Their planning processes are well thought-out to make sure every detail of our day ran smoothly. The cake was included in our package and we ended up using one their preferred vendors. Everything from the entire staff to the food was fabulous. All of our guests were pleasantly pleased! We could not be any more happy and pleased with how our wedding turned out at The Radnor Hotel!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Hey Katie... you know I was disappointed not to be able to see you and Charlie on that day! But I felt totally comfortable with our Banquet team and Wedding Coordinator. I knew you would be in good hands. So happy that you were happy with everything! Can't wait to see the pictures.
    Alison Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Radnor Hotel in July of 2017 and we couldn’t be happier with our choice. The planning process went smoothly and Dawn, the wedding sales manager we worked with, is very detail-oriented and thorough. She made helpful suggestions throughout the process and was very accommodating. On the day of the wedding, everything was executed smoothly and beautifully. We were lucky to have lovely weather and were able to use the gardens for the cocktail hour. Our guests all raved about the beautiful gardens and the delicious and abundant food and beverages. My husband and I were very well taken care of throughout the evening. As my dad has said several times since the event, Radnor Hotel undersold and over-delivered. Everything was just what we expected and more.
    Mallory Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our reception at the Radnor in January, and it was a wonderful experience. Dawn, the coordinator, helped make it very special for us, and was attuned to every detail we could have thought of (and some that we didn't, but she did!). She also helped us keep everything organized, so decision making and deadlines (some of the hardest things!) were easy. The night went off without any issues, and was a beautiful setting for our winter wedding. It also gave us peace of mind that our guests could stay at the [reasonably priced] hotel instead of driving or needing to pay for a cab/Uber. The bridal suite made us feel like a king and queen, and the brunch the next morning was a great way to wrap up the weekend. We loved having our wedding at the Radnor and would recommend it to any couple!

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Mallory & Matt: Thanks so much for such a nice review. I'm glad I was able to help keep you on track. And I think the day turned out beautifully!! Even with the cold temperatures, everything seemed so warm and cozy inside and you two were so easy going... truly a pleasure!
    Teresa Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about the Radnor Hotel. My daughter got married in West Chester on June 24, 2017 and had her reception at The Radnor. My husband and I stayed at the hotel 2 nights prior to the wedding and the night of the wedding. I felt like royalty from the moment i arrived. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. The reception was the best. The servers and bar tenders took very good care of myself, and my husband and they also looked out for my mother who was in a wheel chair. We had so many compliments on the venue choice and the food. We were extremely happy with our choice

The Radnor Hotel's reply:

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for posting this wonderful review. You and your daughter were awesome to work with and we'll all so pleased that you were happy with everything!
    Kathleen Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our New Year’s Eve wedding at The Radnor Hotel and couldn’t be happier with our venue choice! Working with Abbey and Holly was such a wonderful experience. They took care of every single step of the planning process – even down the smallest details that we never would have thought about ourselves! Making our wedding day perfect was their top priority, and we are so thankful for that! It was also so nice and convenient to have the ceremony, reception and hotel rooms all in one place. Not to mention, the hotel is gorgeous with tons of options for great photos! The appetizers at cocktail hour and the dinner were delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food a month later! We can’t say enough great things about The Radnor Hotel and about Abbey and Holly! We definitely recommend using this venue for your special day!
    Alayna Married on 08/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough great things about the Radnor Hotel! We planned out wedding from 6 hours away and Abbey, the wedding planner, made sure everything went perfectly! She was quick to respond to any question I may have had. The food was amazing! Our guests could not give us enough compliments on our hor doerves and our dinner choices. I would definitely recommend to have your wedding reception at the Radnor Hotel!
illustration stars