18 Reviews for The Precious Girl

3.5

0.7

I am unable to get in touch with them phone or e-mail. I have left four messages and called no reponse and not sure if this a legit business as I have heard nothing of my order

Profile Picture Tammy, 2/15/18, 1 Review
1.0

I ordered a dress from this site and below the dress it stated "would ship in 2-3 days. I never received any shipping information so I called.....3 times. Never got an answer, left a message and never got a return call. I even emailed this lady and she still didn't respond. ONLY after I filed a dispute with PayPal did she respond and mailed the dress THAT day. I ordered this on August 8 and finally received it on August 22. Horrible service and the dress is cheaply made. It actually came with a used plastic dry cleaning bag that had a hole at the bottom covering the dress. Go somewhere else to buy a dress.

Profile Picture Marla, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We love you thanks a lot!!! we highly recommended them!

Profile Picture User7974270, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Precious girl! We love your dresses. They came sooner than expected and well packed!
My Girls looked gorgeous

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm glad I ignored the negative reviews. I am very pleased with my purchases. I bought 5 flower girl dresses, I would shop with this company again.

Profile Picture Ella, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you so much for the beautiful dresses! Will definately shop again.

Profile Picture User4168456, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.0

This is a SCAM!!!! Do not order from this place or you will lose your money and your piece of mind! I'm not sure how this woman is still in business.

Profile Picture User4017927, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just got the dress in the mail I ordered the two toned coral dress it is perfect the picture did not do it justice it is just perfect and it was so affordable very pleased !!

Profile Picture User3871305, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very satisfied with this company. I have ordered 5 dresses and they are just perfect.
Will shop again in the future.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very pleased with service and quality of the dress.
Will definitely shop again

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We love this site! I ordered a very cute dress for my flower girl for my upcoming wedding! I got them in 4 days after placing my order! Not only fast but the dress is absolutely beautiful! I could not be happier!!!I

Profile Picture User3104224, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are in the market for a flower girls this is the place to go.
I needed 3 dresses for flower girls and The Precious Girl had exactly what I wanted. The are easy to reach and very easy to work with. Prices are the best around.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional flower girl dresses.

Profile Picture Carol , 6/21/13, 7 Reviews
2.8

When I found cute and reasonably priced flower girl dresses on The Precious Girl website, I was very excited to purchase them for my upcoming wedding. I purchased two of the Champagne Waist Mesh Girl Dresses in Ivory.

When I received the dresses, they looked like the picture online, but I was very disappointed with the quality. Firstly, the dresses look see-through. Secondly, the lining of the dresses is very poor quality. The stitching doesn't lay flat and the material looks itchy.

Due to the 20% restocking fee I have kept the dresses and will have to buy slips for my flower girls to wear underneath them. I am very disappointed with the quality of products provided buy this company. It is not good value for the money paid.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/2/13, 5 Reviews
0.0

AWFUL, UNPROFESSIONAL, RIDICULOUS! I ordered my flower girl dresses 2 months in advance. Contacted someone named Sharlene who answered the phone "hey!" multiple times to find out where my dresses were. These were the excuses that I got: The size 6 isn't in yet, they will be there in no more than 2 weeks, the manufacturer messed up on the stitching, we only have the size 4, they will be there no later than tuesday! 3 days before my wedding I called and canceled the order and once again was fed other excuses and sharlene was very rude. It has been a month and I still have not received my refund!

Profile Picture User3240408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very pleased with The Precious Girl! I had already purchased my daughters flower girl dress from a big name vendor that costed me $200, a week later I found a dress from the same vendor and the same price that I liked a lot better but they told me it was too late and if I wanted the other dress I would have to pay for both. I continued to look at other dresses online when I came accross ThePreciousGir.com. Their dresses are beautiful and very reasonably priced! I called the number provided online to ask some questions I had and the woman was very nice and made sure I had my questions answered. I ordered my daughters flower dress on a wednesday night and recieved it by friday. The Precious Girl also emailed me to notify me that my order was shipped. I am very pleased with the dress, it looks just as it does online and my daughter loves it. The only bad thing about it is that it runs a little bigger than the size ordered. Other than that, I would highly recommend this store and will defenatly be using it again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I spent months searching for flower girl dresses that matched for my 4 and 9 year old daughters. When I found this web site I was so excited they had exactly what I needed. When I bought them there was no ETA on the receipt, but I e-mailed the company and within hours heard from them saying about a week. It came in 4 days (Including the weekend) The dresses are the perfect fit on my girls, they love the material and I loved the prices and quick service!

Profile Picture Candice, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found this online vendor amazing! All the dresses are sooo adorable and also the site was user-friendly, which is very important to me...new to online shopping. the dress i bought is elegant simple flower dress..OMG, so cute and such a great price!good service and fast mail delivery! will definitely purchase again! =)

Profile Picture Claire, 5/9/07, 1 Review
0.0

The other review on this website is from the vendor themselves. It\'s the same exact thing posted on other reviews. You will notice that there are NO reviews on their website. And that is because if there were, no one would order dresses from them. The dresses are CHEAP and not in cost. They are worse quality than dress up clothes you would get in they toy aisle at Walmart. After grossly misrepresenting the dresses on the website and boasting of their discounted prices, they have the gall to charge a 10-25% restocking fee...what to hang them back up?? I\'m sure that\'s the only way they make any money.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/24/01, 1 Review