The Pleasure of Your Company Reviews

84 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

84 Reviews for The Pleasure of Your Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Pleasure of Your Company was wonderful to work with. They provided a lot of help and support through the process of creating our invitations. Pricing was very reasonable considering we had custom invitations.

Sent on 11/27/2013
  • NiMiC529

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2011

The Pleasure of Your Company was exactly that...a pleasure to work with. I had a lot of my own ideas and Jahna and Kathy both sat with me on several occasions to make my vision come true using the Envelopments stationary. They have many samples to share, but are also willing to create something new. I went back to them after meeting with several different invitation vendors and they ended up doing my invitations,ceremony programs, menu cards, placecards, and different signages. My guests actually took my invitations into work with them to show their co-workers, that's how beautiful they turned out. Lynn was also very patient when emailing the proofs back and forth. Everything was ready when they said it would be and everyone was so sweet throughout the process. We did have an unexplainable small typo in our ceremony program with one of my bridesmaids' names, but they have offered to discount my thank you cards. I would defintely recommend using the Pleasure of Your Company!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/07/2011

I was not very picky about the invites but The Pleasure of Your Company did a great job. They were very easy to deal with over email and revised the proofs quickly. Their customer service was top notch and I would use them again.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Paige · Married on 07/05/2014

Lynn with POYC was great! She found us the perfect invite and helped guide us through the very detailed process of picking an invitation and the appropriate phrasing. We had a destination wedding, so there was a lot to communicate, but she helped us to figure out the right balance of information and style. Thanks!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Juliette · Married on 11/01/2009

I loved my wedding invitations - and the folks at Pleasure of Your Company were endlessly patient as I spent hours looking through their books and talking to them about the options available. The proofing process was painless and the final product was stunning. My only complaint was that they failed to warn us of the exorbitant extra postage necessary for invitations that are square as opposed to rectangular. With a square invite and a square response card we were caught off guard by hundreds of dollars in extra postage. That was a bummer. But the invite was the most unique and beautiful wedding invitation - so in the end it was worth it.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Kate · Married on 09/04/2016

4.2
      3.0

Overall my experience with TPOC was wonderful and I would use them again. However my first experience picking wedding invitations did feel like I was being "upsold" and only shown the most expensive options. I came with very little knowledge about invitations and asked for something "middle of the road" but that is not what I left with. I had to go back for a second appointment to select something different after I realized that what I was shown in the first appointment was in the top tier of invitation prices. After getting educated on the business and now knowing what to look for... I would use them again. The end product was efficient, professional, and gorgeous. Definitely worth it!

Sent on 03/10/2017

1.5

Beautiful invitations. Very knowledgeable staff. Great variety and selection. Staff could be friendlier and more courteous. But I loved my final product.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Megan · Married on 06/20/2009

We LOVED our invitations. The ladies at Pleasure of Your Company helped us pick out the PERFECT invitation for our event. They were so easy to work with and so patient. They also helped us with our programs and menus. They were mroe than willing to help us stick to our budget and we loved our final product!

Sent on 07/15/2009

3.2
      3.5

The Pleasure of Your Company has a wonderful reputation, and we've been happy with them on a number of occasions, but were left a bit disappointed with ordering our invitations. Our wedding invitations turned out beautiful in the end, but it took awhile to get there. We were so lucky with all of our vendors. We truly felt like we were in the hands of professionals and that we could get and take good advice from them about their field. I picked an invitation that was a little different, and we discussed having a calligrapher write the wording for the invitation, and sending the artwork to the printing company. The person we worked with at The Pleasure of Your Company said that would not be necessary from their opinion, so we picked a script from the company. We ended up having to use different engraving plates, and there was a great deal of back and forth, which there wouldn't have been if we had a calligrapher in the first place. We spent more money and time than we would have. Everyone is very pleasant to work with at The Pleasure of Your Company, but we ended up feeling misguided.

Sent on 07/18/2013