The Pleasure of Your Company Reviews

84 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

84 Reviews for The Pleasure of Your Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heather · Married on 03/08/2009

Hannah and her husband Lynn are both amazing. I purchased my invitations, place cards, and programs from Pleasure of Your Company and they were all gorgeous. I cannot recommend them enough. I love anything we purchased from them.

Sent on 04/14/2009

Carrie · Married on 11/15/2008

I cannot express in words how impressed I was with the entire staff. During the process, I worked with several different ladies - all equally fabulous. I ordered all of my stationary products from Pleasure of Your Company. They were exquisite, just what I wanted, reasonably priced and the best arrived in "no time." I ordered personalized thank yous for my bridal shower and believe they were in in 2 days! My husband was even shocked with the turn around and quality of product!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Lindsay · Married on 08/08/2008

Go to The Pleasure of Your Company for your invitations! They have a great selection and they help you a lot! Denece helped us with our invitations and I will go to her from now on for anything I need! They also sell cute stuff at the store!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2008

We LOVED our invitations and got many compliments on them. Although they weren't the cheapest option, all our papers goods were truly elegant, and working with the staff at the Pleasure of Your Company really WAS a pleasure. They know what they're doing! There were times when my mom and I didn't agree, and they could always come up with options that pleased us both! I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Betty · Married on 03/08/2008

I have always loved shopping for party invitations and stationery at The Pleasure of Your Company. When it came time to decide on wedding invitations, I knew that this was the only place I was going to go. The selection of invitations is amazing- from very traditional to the latest trends. The staff was friendly and helpful, even when it seemed like I had been there for hours. They were able to help coordinate everything from the save-the-date to our thank you notes. I am so happy with how each piece turned out.

Sent on 07/25/2008

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

We recently used The Pleasure of Your Company for our daughters wedding. We used them for all of the wedding stationary from Save the Date, to Bridal Shower, to Dinner Menu and were extremely pleased with everything. Kathy was so knowledgeable and such a joy to work with making the process such a fun experience.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

It was wonderful working with Pleasure of Your Company on paper goods for my wedding. The staff was friendly, knowledgable and flexible. I would highly recommend them for any and all paper goods - invitations, business cards...etc.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Annie · Married on 10/15/2016

Kathy was so helpful and insightful. She worked hard to create a beautiful and unique wedding suite for us that fit within our budget. She even counseled me on which motif to use which helped create a "theme" to our wedding.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Laura · Married on 06/07/2014

My mother and I went in to TPOYC one day hoping to be inspired about invitations after being underwhelmed by our save the dates. Kathy was amazing. From the huge books she gave us to look at I pretty much tagged every other page and she was so knowledgeable and could read exactly what I wanted. Our invites were classic, traditional, but fun with a modern twist. They made everything so easy. We even went back for day of stationery and rehearsal dinner invites and everything was the same high quality. Their new shop is adorable- I could stay there for hours.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kim · Married on 08/25/2012

Hannah is amazing! She worked with us on everything from the program to the invitations and really had amazing patience and creativity throughout the process. Everything turned out so wonderfully, I highly recommend Hannah and her team!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Anna · Married on 06/20/2010

Hannah did a great job with our invitations and thank you notes. Everything showed up on time and looked great.

Sent on 07/18/2010

AnnMarie · Married on 07/12/2008

They were very helpful and patient with me. I was always able to come in and make choices and changes. I was able to get more proofs when I wanted them. I would recommend checking them out.

Sent on 08/11/2008

Tenley · Married on 05/03/2014

We used The Pleasure of Your Company for our wedding invitations and they were beautiful, we got so many compliments on them! They have several huge books to flip through of sample invitations, and you can customize each invitations stationary colors, font, font color, ribbons, etc. I only gave them a 4 on value because I didn't look anywhere else so I don't know how their price compares, but they were within our budget.

Sent on 05/04/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. We enjoyed woking with you on your wedding. The company that you ordered from did have a nice sale on wedding invitations at the time you ordered, so we hope you were happy with the price.

My invitations from The Pleasure of Your Company were absolutely gorgeous! I was able to sit down with them two separate times to make the perfect invitation for my wedding day. The quality is definitely worth the price tag... but be ready to pay a little bit more. I would also ask them about postage prices because I was a little surprised when we went to send them!

If you are looking for an invitation to set the mood for your wedding and get all your guests excited this is the place to go!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Andrew · Married on 06/09/2012

The pleasure of your company was extremely helpful through all of our printing needs. The staff was very friendly and had tons of ideas which made designing our invitations, place cards, menu cards and ceremony programs much easier. We will continue to recommend them in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2012

Thank you TPOYC! After a botched invite with another company, these lovely women helped me replace just once piece of my stationery. They also did our programs, which turned out great.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Laura · Married on 04/21/2012

Invitations and Save the Dates really are the first glimpse you get of a wedding and Pleasure of Your Company got ours off to a great start! I was able to sit down with the ladies at the store for my save the dates, invitations, programs and placecards and they all fit our springtime wedding perfectly. I especially received a TON of compliments on our invitations! My one small issue with TPOC is I wish they were open until 7 or 7:30 at least once or twice a week. I had to rush home from work early on a few occasions just to make sure I'd have enough time at my appointment with them. Regardless, I definitely would use them again for a special occasion - they do beautiful work!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Susan · Married on 06/05/2010

I loved that I was able to get a invitation with pockets! Its really hard to find those but i was able to see what invitations looked like in person. They were really nice to me and my mother. I was also able to get my save the dates there as well and they were upfront with the money. They told me the rinestones on my save the date card would make each card 2 dollars more expensive each but if i didnt really need them that would save some money. they were not pushy and were very friendly. if i need any type of formal invitations i will go there from now on and recomend them to my friends!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Sue · Married on 08/22/2009

Selecting wedding invitations is one of the most fun things about wedding planning because it is so hands-on. Working with The Pleasure of Your Company was relaxing and easy. They have endless ideas and options and we were able to find our ideal wedding invites and personalize them to be perfect for our special day.

They walked us through the entire process and patiently answered all of our questions and in the end, we had the most unique and amazingly beautiful wedding invites! I will definitely use them for all future special occasions because they are able to deliver exactly what you want in the most beautiful manner possible!
    In addition, their level of customer service is unsurpassed--everyone there was helpful and friendly and patient.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Molly · Married on 10/11/2008

We got every paper good that you can imagine here! They were incredibly efficient and helpful. They will make any wish that you may have come true. The selection is out of this world and the staff works wonders to make sure things are perfect ... and they do it quickly!

Sent on 10/28/2008

Megan · Married on 07/12/2008

I absolutely loved working with the Pleasure of Your Company. Kathy was amazing and walked me through the entire process of selecting invitations and printing them. They are great with helping you find out what you like and then come up with ways to put your own spin or it or do it yourself for much less.

I was more than satisfied with their service and products and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2009

Andrea · Married on 10/03/2015

Everyone at the Pleasure of Your Company was terrific: Kathy, Jasmine, Hannah and Lynn all worked hard to create beautiful invitations, table cards, seating chart, ceremony booklets and goody bags. Everything was beautiful and helped to create a lovely atmosphere for the wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2015

I loved working with POYC. They were patient, responsive, helpful and professional. I would definitely use them again. Kathy was great.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

I was not sure what to expect, but I was very pleased with our experience. The staff were very helpful and really worked with us to create something that was beautiful and within our budget. I thought the process was fun and I felt confident that they could do the work. Even when I needed some new cards made in a short amount of time, they came through. I would highly recommend using them. I also found that the pricing was comparable to options I found online, but having the ability to work with staff and customize our cards was fantastic and worth it. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Excellent products. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting high-end invites or other paper products in the Baltimore area.

Sent on 08/27/2012