The Pleasure of Your Company Reviews

84 | Lutherville Timonium, MD

84 Reviews for The Pleasure of Your Company

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I worked with Kathy at POYC to design my save the dates, invitations, welcome bag note, program and table numbers. Everything turned out fantastic and I couldn't have been happier! Kathy was so helpful when it came to picking out everything and really made the process a lot of fun. She listened to what I was looking for and had great ideas! Kathy and the team at POYC are extremely organized and stay on top of every detail. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/24/2015

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

We are so glad that everything turned out as you wanted. Every invitation is personal to the bride and groom and when they are happy so are we.

Jeanne · Married on 10/18/2014

I worked with Kathy throughout the planning of my daughter's wedding, and she was great! She assisted us with the selection of the invitations, programs, table cards and numbers and even the gift bags. We were initially going to order our invitations on-line, and I am so glad that we didn't. Kathy helped us work within our budget, offered tips for saving money and assisted us with some general wedding etiquette which was very helpful. Their selection is fantastic! They even sell personalized wedding novelty gift items. Their service was prompt and professional, and everything turned out beautifully. I highly recommend The Pleasure of Your Company.

Sent on 11/13/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you. We feel that the invitation is the first thing that helps to set the tone for wedding and Nicole and Ryan's letterpressed invitations were a perfect choice. The little bit of sparkle from the single rhinestone on the programs just added to their elegance. We are so happy we were able to make their day a little more special and your day a little easier.

Catherine · Married on 09/27/2014

While The Pleasure of Your Company is expensive, we felt as though it was important to pay more as they were not only printing our invitations but also our envelopes with the guests' names and addresses on them. There were ZERO mistakes in nearly 200 invitations which I thought was incredibly impressive. The invitations were beautiful and they were able to take my bridesmaid Mattie Winistorfer's designs and print them into something gorgeous and tasteful. They were also very easy to deal with.

Sent on 09/30/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Hi Catherine, thank you for such a kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and your fiance. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.
    --Jasmine
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 09/20/2014

Jasmine at TPOYC was FANTASTIC in customizing not only our Rehearsal Dinner invitations, but also our Wedding Invitations. She personally did the artwork of the Hooper Strait Lighthouse at CBMM for us and we were SO happy how it turned out. We also used TPOYC for our cocktail napkins and guest towels. We were very happy with the quality of the invites and the overall experience.

Sent on 09/24/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. The most fun part of this job is designing the exact invitation that a customer wants, and seeing that they love it. You were great to work with and we are happy that the invitation turned out so well - we loved it, too.

Omosigho · Married on 09/13/2014

I used POYC for my wedding invitations, they did an amazing job!! Kathy was very helping with coming up with several wonderful and beautiful ideas for my wedding invitation. She saw my vision and helped me to achieve it. she was not pushy if I did not want to spend money, she gave great advice and was very reassuring and friendly which is important to me. The company was very professional in their communications with me. Any concerns were wonderfully addressed. I recommend them to any bride. My invitations were simple and elegant, and with some personal touches they look like a million bucks!! I'm extremely happy with POYC!

Sent on 02/05/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always so exciting assisting a bride with her vision for her perfect wedding invitation and the look on her face when she sees her final product and loves it.

Katie · Married on 08/02/2014

Our invitations and menu cards were beautiful- highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you, Katie! So glad you were happy with everything!

Somer · Married on 05/17/2014

We worked with Jasmine at The Pleasure of Your Company, and she helped us create an absolutely stunning invitation suite from Bella Figura. The entire team at TPOYC was extremely helpful and patient as we made sure the wording, fonts, colors, and styles all worked perfectly together.

Sent on 06/01/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Somer, thank you! You are a wonderful bride to work with and your ideas for the invitation made it beautiful! --Jasmine

We worked with Hannah for our wedding invitations and she was WONDERFUL!! She understood our vision and made great suggestions while keeping our budget it mind. You can not beat their price and service for custom invitations!! I recommended them to my own sister!

Sent on 05/14/2014

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the compliments.

Donna · Married on 09/21/2013

This is the loveliest stationary store in the Baltimore area. The staff is incredibly helpful, professional and nice. The quality of printing was perfect from the Save the Dates to the Invitaions to the Welcome Bag Tags and everything in between!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/07/2013

They did an amazing job on my invitations! We had an artist do a sketch to be put on the invitations and they were very accommodating and made my invitations, thank yous, and menus perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2013

The Pleasure of Your Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments. We loved your invitation with the sketches of Ladew and it looked amazing letterpressed. When we saw the pictures from your wedding, we saw how all your ideas fell into place - very elegant but with elements of fun. We miss you!
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/15/2013

Pleasure of Your Company really knows what they are doing when it comes to invitations and anything printed on paper. They are courteous, knowledgeable, and they have a wide range of materials. They really make you feel as though you are the center of attention, and what you want and what you are looking for comes first! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/25/2013
  • I

Iris · Married on 05/18/2013

One of my husbands only requests throughout the entire wedding process was that our invitations be made out of recycled or environmentally friendly paper. I was blown away by the number of decisions they had between recycled cotton paper to seed paper and more. The invitations we ended up getting were not only exactly what I wanted but they were also enviro friendly - so no one had to compromise! The staff was also great during the process as they knew exactly which books we should look through and let us spend as much time as we wanted to find the perfect invitation.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Jeanne · Married on 09/22/2012

You won't be disappointed if you pick The Pleasure of Your Company for wedding invitations and day of wedding paper needs. Yes, you can order similar products on the internet, but nothing beats sitting down with an experienced professional and getting advice on paper selection and even wording for the event. Their store is also a fun place to shop!

Sent on 10/03/2012

The team at The Pleasure of Your Company was extremely helpful in selecting and designing my wedding invitations as well as other paper products (table seating cards, menus, and directional signs). I had little idea what I wanted my invitations to look like when I came in. The staff there helped me pick out a design and incorporate my husband's artwork to make it unique. Their suggestions lead to a beautiful invitation! They made sure everything looked perfect and everything was complete on time. The were easy and simple to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Liza · Married on 07/07/2012

Everything about The Pleasure of Your Company was a pleasure! Hannah is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and tasteful. Our results (invitations, escort cards, table cards) were exquisite. We highly recommend TPOYC!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Blaire · Married on 06/16/2012

I could not be happier with my experience at The Pleasure of Your Company. I had a very specific style in mind. While none of the books captured exactly what I was looking for, they spent time with me to custom create the perfect letter press invitation within my budget. I would highly recommend setting up an appointment instead of just walking in so you can have a dedicated member of their staff sit with you to assist in your process.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Katie · Married on 06/02/2012

Jahna worked with us on everything from our wedding invitations to our favors and we couldn't have been more pleased! She helped us create a uniquely personalized wedding while maintaining cohesivness from the ceremony to the reception. Jahna has amazing ideas, extremely patienent, and will help you every step of the way! Everything turned out absolutely beautiful, even the table numbers!

Sent on 06/21/2012

steven · Married on 05/27/2012

Helpful and creative. Came out beautiful.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2011

They were an absolute pleasure to work with! My mother and I worked with them to create the Save the Dates, Invitations, Menu Cards, and Welcome Bag Tags. They were all done in great time and they turned out exactly how I envisioned! My invitations were not the normal run-of-the-mill type, but they were such a big help. I sent my invitations in silk boxes and they helped me piece together all of the inserts and gave me suggestions on how to mail them as well. They were always willing to give their opinion and always happy to help if we stopped in for something!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Rebecca · Married on 09/18/2011

They had a great selection, and really helped me figure out exactly what I wanted. Plus they run sales every now and then! I ended up with Vera Wang invitations for a very reasonable price. I can't remember the lady's name who I worked with, but she was great! She helped navigate the wording, as well. I wanted to make sure the invitations were thick enough (it's a pet peeve of mine when I get an invite in the mail and it's all bent up because the cardstock was cheap), and she was great about helping me get exactly what I want, since it's a bit hard to see for yourself with all the samples glued down to the sample books.
    I would recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

I would highly recommend Pleasure of Your Company for all of your paper needs. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helped us create beautiful invitations, programs and hotel gift bags. The turnaround time is quick and everything turned out exactly as we had ordered.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Emily · Married on 06/25/2011

The Pleasure of Your Company had a great variety of invitations to choose from - - I am a graphic designer and originally wanted to design our invitations, but once I consulted with TPOYC and viewed their options, I changed my mind. With a full-time job as a designer and a ton of other wedding-related stuff to plan, I decided to choose a design that coordinated with our self-made Save-the-dates and thank-you cards and it was a big help for my busy schedule! And the letterpress invitations (from Gila Press in Baltimore) were beautiful and just perfect. They worked with our budget to provide beautiful invitations and I was able to customize the design a bit, as well. They were always polite and helpful and quick to answer questions or return calls/emails. TPOYC is a great place for wedding invitations, other stationary and gifts, as well.

Sent on 02/24/2012

Avery Knox · Married on 05/14/2011

Hannah was wonderful! They did our invites, seating charts and our table numbers. All beautiful and well done. pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2010

The pleasure of your company did a beautiful job on pour invitations. Denece personally met with me multiple times to help us come up with a unique design. Overall the experience was wonderful!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Georgine · Married on 08/15/2009

They did my save the dates, invitations, menus and escort cards. Everything that they created was beautiful and done very quickly. I recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/13/2009