The Plaza at Whitney Ranch | Liquid Courage Reviews

29 | Henderson, NV

29 Reviews for The Plaza at Whitney Ranch | Liquid Courage

Malynda · Married on 06/17/2016

This place is drop dead gorgeous! Love the stairs and the venue itself as it is extremely spacious and incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Our wedding here was so wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better place and Brennon was so easy to work with. Everything was perfect for our wedding. We did the package with pre-selected vendors and everyone was top-notch! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in Vegas! We had about 65 people at our wedding and this space have everyone elbow room and dancing room! Awesome!!

Having a destination wedding was STRESSFUL!! We searched through a lot of venues and we found this diamond by complete accident. We hit the jackpot finding this place and it was completely wonderful. We planned our wedding over the phone and via email through Brennon. He made the planning process easy and even was willing to let us come in the day before to set up. We can't say enough good things about the Plaza. Check it out for yourself and you'll be hooked!

• Mrscarhee

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

Had my wedding here July 19th 2014 an I couldn't of been more pleased from the time I first went to the plaza an met with Brennon all the way down to the end of my big day. Brennon is very pleasant to work with very easy going an when it comes to your budget he is very accommodating. all the the staff an vendors he sets you up with are absolutely amazing!!!! My wedding was at 7pm he lets us in at noon to start setting up so there was more then enough time which had made my day less stressfull! Parking for guests is very accessible, ceremony an reception all in the same place was the best part an they help the transition move very smoothly all of my guest were impressed I definitely would recommend the plaza to anyone looking to get married!

kim · Married on 06/02/2014

I am still beaming from how happy I was with my wedding at the plaza at Whitney ranch!They went above and beyond for me.I am from Canada so had to do all planning with them over phone and email. Brendon was very organised, attentive to us and executed everything I asked for perfectly!:)I did the all inclusive wedding package for 60 people, booked an extra hour, ceremony dinner,dj ect...I went with them on a gut feeling and I am so glad I did! When I showed up at the venue it was breathtaking, They have a beautiful winding staircase that was great for pics, but also what they did with my reception was truly beautiful. The centre pieces ,linens, bouquet's etc. were some of the most gorgeous I Have ever seen at a wedding! The food was sooo delicious too! My guests are still raving about how good the food was and just how great everything turned out!I am soo happy with my wedding.I would def recommend this venue to any person on a certain budget but still wanting a beautiful wedding!:))

Nichole · Married on 06/21/2013

I was looking for a beautiful venue that would hold 150 guests and not be in debt for the next few years. The Plaza at Whitney Ranch was it; the stairs that you can get married on really sold it for me. That place was beautiful and was perfectly priced. Brennon the owner is so great is always available and will get back to you in a timely manner. He helps you with your budget so you get the most for what you can afford. They offer a la carte on everything but liquor (however they are very reasonably priced). Everyone you work with for the venue was very sweet and professional. They really work with you and your budget, but you can also go all out with this venue. They offer so many up grades to make your night the most beautiful night ever! Also, I know that most wedding food is ok or you are thinking, "its wedding food". However, the food here was amazing! We are still getting comments on the food (we had the steak and chicken FYI). I love the food so much that I may just have them cater a party for me sometime. The photographers are so good and nice they take so many pictures and they are beautiful. My only recommendation is that if you are planning a summer wedding have it around 3 or 4pm because the sunset gets in the way of the pictures. The DJ is really good and go through everything with you. They have so much upgrades you can do to make the night that much more special. Over all I love this place! Totally recommend to everyone that I know is getting married. I will absolutely be using the venue again for my 50th anniversary. Brennon you are the best!

Kyle · Married on 06/15/2013

My wife and I were looking for a place that was affordable and a place where we would share this special day with not only ourselves but our family as well. Whitney Ranch Plaza was the perfect place!!!! You would be crazy to not call up Brennon and view this beautiful building. Everything ran smoothly and my wife and I were able to enjoy the entire evening with pictures, dancing, food and more dancing with not only each other but family as well. I promise you won't have any regrets choosing this facility and working with the amazing owners!!!

Heather · Married on 04/05/2013

Brennon and The Plaza were EXCELLENT to work with! We planned our wedding in 4 months. Out of all of the vendors my husband and I looked at, the Plaza offered the most flexibility and most value for the lowest cost. Brennon is very professional and easy going, and was very accommodating to our requests. We had 60 people at our wedding, and everyone left with a smile on their face!

Ray & nicole · Married on 03/09/2013

1st off- Brennan was a really great person to deal with. Very personable and extremely easy to talk to. He accommodated every request we had and got every single last minute request done for us. Whatever we needed, he got it done for us. Also, the staff during the day of the venue were extremely professional and hospitable.
    2nd - the venue was beautiful. They really make the most out of the space that they have. On the day of our reception the hall looked stunning. . From the tables to the lighting and the overall ambience, it was perfect. The lobby area where the staircase was proved to be an excellent place for pictures, for dinner, for the garter & bouquet toss and for our final dance.
    3rd- We truly recommend this venue for any party or reception or whatever large event you are planning. The plaza is perfect.

True · Married on 08/10/2012

WONDERFUL STAFF! THEY MADE OUR WEDDING SO PERFECT. WE HAD TO DO NOTHING-THE PLAZA STAFF TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING. I RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANY EVENT.

Antonina · Married on 07/01/2012

Brennon and his crew made my day stress free. This was the perfect venue for our wedding. All of our guest were impressed with everything

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2012

I found The Plaza on very short notice. However, when I walked in, I knew it was where I was meant to be. Its in an inconspicuous place, so there's not a lot of traffic, and the staircase is BEAUTIFUL! I chose to have my ceremony and reception in the same room, but wanted 2 different set-ups, so they were able to change the room around and I couldn't be happier. Brennon (the site's coordinator) was able to offer me an all-inclusive package, but also allowed the flexibility to add and remove vendors as I chose. However, most of the vendors that came with the package were OUTSTANDING and a bride and truly be comfortable walking in with her dress and nothing else. I had a few additions, but Brennon and The Plaza staff were very accommodating even though I had to make some changes at the very last minute! I'm so thankful for him and his team :-).

Brian · Married on 11/19/2011

If you are looking for a venue to have your wedding reception, look no further than booking it with the Plaza@Whitney Ranch. The venue is very new and modern and the stairway at the entrance is beautiful! What sets this place apart also is that you have the whole hall to yourself. We were able to fit 180+ people. Brennon has facilitated our wedding by assembling a dream team of caterers, cake designers, DJ, florist. He definitely made it easy for us and was very prompt in responding to all of our requests no matter how crazy we were with changing plans! Brennon is very organized and would go out of his way for all our needs. My wife and I have searched many places in Vegas, but none like this one for the price that we paid. We are very satisfied with our decision and would recommend the Venue to all of our friends and family! Thank you Brennon for making our day perfect!
    -Brian and Camille

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

This venue is an amazing blank canvas for any type of event! I had the pleasure in working with The Plaza for my client's intimate wedding in July. The space was an amazing place to hold a chic, intimate gathering for my couple. Brennon and his staff are friendly, understanding, and easy to work with. I highly recommend that you take a tour and see the amazing staircase and the space in person- beautiful! I am looking forward to recommending the space to future clients.

Sabrina · Married on 01/29/2011

When I found the Plaza at Whitney Ranch, I just knew there was no better option for my small 50 guest wedding. I never wanted to spend a fortune on my wedding but wanted an elegant and memorable affair. They made it happen, and SO MUCH MORE!!! Venue was beautiful! Food was delicious(none leftover)! Our DJ/MC was amazing and made the night one we will never forget! Cake was amazing! And I have sooooo many wonderful pictures to add to my own memories! My guests still talk about my wedding especially when they realize that it did not break the bank, but sure look like it must have! Thank you to the amazing team that the Plaza put together! I am looking forward to calling them for my next big life event celebration!

• shaka121

Kathleen · Married on 12/19/2009

We were looking for our place where we could just rent the location and bring in our own cake, our own food, our own music and all that. Anywhere else I looked was selling me a package so this worked out perfectly. The plaza has a grand entry with a three story spiral staircase. There are TV's for video. A sound system to play music on. A bar for food. There is also a kitchen prep area. It was the perfect location for my wedding and it was everything I had dreamed of. Thanks!

Kitty · event on: 06/30/2013

We had a corporate event at the Plaza and it couldn't have been more perfect. We had vendors come in from out of town and they even commented on the great service. The place is gorgeous and perfect for any type of party. I was so pleased that I booked another event there for my 20 year high school reunion next year!! Thanks to everyone who made this event perfect!

• I

Irene · event on: 12/08/2013

thanks for everything. We had a great time and everything went very well.

Loni · Married on 06/18/2016

My mom actually found this venue for us and we are so glad that she did! Brennon and Lisa Marie were both wonderful contacts at the venue! I really love that most of the vendors were included in the package they provide, if you chose to go with their vendors. You are allowed to use outside vendors if you wish, but seriously, I wouldn't go with anyone else over the vendors included! All of the vendors were on top of everything and very willing to meet up or do video chats to make things easier. The cake was AMAZING! It was the best cake I have ever eaten. The photographers, Jazz and Caramia of JOA Photography were wonderful and made sure the day of went smoothly. Our flowers and centerpieces were exactly as I had imagined them. The MC company did an amazing job as well. The pricing was very reasonable as well. I gave 4.5 for responsiveness because I had 1 question about 3 weeks before the wedding that I emailed to the venue's coordinator and I had to resend it about a week before the wedding before I finally got a response. But everything was taken care of and cleared up.

• FRANCESCA

FRANCESCA · Married on 04/11/2015

The Plaza at Whitney Ranch was perfect for my wedding guest count of 50 that flew to Las Vegas for our wedding and reception. The venue is beautiful and its hands down the best value for all inclusive reception venue! Loved it!

We had a blast. Everything went as we hoped even with the insane weather. Their staff was wonderful, the room looked beautiful and the food was amazing. Everyone had SO much fun and thought it was just beautiful. Even the wedding party was surprised by the space. The Plaza was everything I needed it to be without all of the up charges of other venues.

We will definitely be recommending the plaza to friends and family for future events!!

L&J

We would highly recommend the Plaza at Whitney Ranch.

When we first started our search for a venue, our budget was very limited and the Plaza was definitely nicer than what you pay for and we were surprised at how affordable it was for how nice it looked. We ended up having some additional revenue that would have allowed us to upgrade to a more expensive venue, however we decided to stay with the Plaza, and are very glad that we did.

The staircase and atrium is impressive, specially at night when lit up. Brennon was very flexible with vendors and was very prompt to return contact.

Whether you have a small 60 person wedding or come close to the building's capacity (150) like we did with 138 guests, it works perfect. The event staff was great setting up the ceremony in the atrium, and promptly tearing it down and preparing it to become the dance floor before the guests exited for cock tail hour.

The Plaza worked with us and made our experience from start to finish very pleasant. Brennon was very flexible and worked with the many changes and one groomzilla.

I would say the only down side is that it is not bigger. If it were a little larger we would have easily had 200 people at our wedding. But you won't find a more flexible or affordable venue that looks this nice in town. But over all we are 100% satisfied with this venue and completely happy that we chose to hold our ceremony and reception there.

The staff were professional and the bar tenders in particular were perfect, cordial and just right for our guests.

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2014

We got married here this week. Great venue! Very flexible & works with any budget. Intimate environment with only a ceremony & reception space. The uplighting included in our package was beautiful. Everyone enjoyed the wedding, said it was beautiful & had fun.

Heather · Married on 06/13/2015

3.5

My event was beautiful and they offer great packages.
    I do, however, have two complaints. 1. I was never able to speak with anyone over the phone. 2. We had to set up all of our own extras. (escort cards, table numbers, guestbook, favors, etc.)

Leann · Married on 07/10/2013

4.2

This venue was perfect for a smaller wedding party. We had a little under 35 guests at out wedding and the Plaza at Whitney ranch did a very good job in ensuring our day was amazing. If you are looking for a venue that won't break the bank, and has everything you will need on hand, this is your place. Our wedding day was great and we appreciated how professional the staff at the Whitney Ranch were.