The Planners Agency Reviews

7 | Los Angeles, CA

7 Reviews for The Planners Agency

Words cannot express how thankful I am to Planners Agency team! Melissa, Stephanie, and Crystal made our wedding vision come true! Our venue was the Oviatt Penthouse in downtown Los Angeles which is beautiful but not an easy venue to work with. They helped us secure the best deal and saved us a lot of money with their connection of vendors! Working with Stephanie and the girls felt like I was working with one of my friends. She was amazing! She took care of every last detail. Walking into our venue that day was breathtaking seeing what we had worked on for months come to life! They truly made our wedding fell magical!'

Sent on 02/10/2016

Joey · Married on 09/06/2015

It was an amazing day that people still talk about. Everything ran smoothly, they worked with our budget all around perfect. You know your in good hands with them and I will definitely use them again for my next wedding...j/k. Love you babe. Thanks Crystal and Lori

Sent on 01/29/2016

Ashly · Married on 09/06/2015

Crystal and Loriann were instrumental in creating my dream wedding. They made my experience fun, without any stress. From the beginning, they were able to work with my budget even though I did not have a vision in mind. Prior to meeting them, I was going to possibly go to the courthouse because I didn't want to deal with all of the stress and headache into planning the wedding. Crystal and Loriann were so organized and showed me how to gather my ideas that I later showed them. They kept all of my wishes in mind and made sure I got everything I wanted. They have amazing relationships with vendors and were able to find someone for all of my details: photographer, flowers, center pieces, DJ, photoboth, table linens, and officiant. All of these people were a pleasure to work with and reasonably priced. I went with all of their vendor recommendations! I could not thank them enough for all that they have done. The day could not have run any smoother... They were fun, professional, and truly were a blessing to have on my special day. To this day my friends and family cannot stop talking about our wedding and because of them, my special day was much more than I could have ever dreamed of.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Martha · Married on 03/14/2015

Melissa Rizk and her team at Boutique Event Planning with The Planners Agency did a fantastic job with my
    daughter’s recent wedding. She was key in helping me to implement important design elements. Her logistics -- especially the day of the wedding -- were flawless. If you are about to embark on the journey of hosting a wedding for the first time, please be aware that proper coordination is critical to a successful wedding ceremony and reception. Melissa is a rare individual -- she is patient, capable and professional with exquisite taste. I highly recommend not only her services but her entire team and all the ladies at the Planners Agency!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Stacy · Married on 03/14/2015

I have to say that the best money we spent was on these lovely ladies in making the day special for me and my husband. They made sure I stayed within my budget, made sure my vision came alive, and that we were able to finish all the day’s activities according to plan! I wouldn't have it any other way! Thanks for all of your help in making our day perfect! Make sure you hire a planner! These girls work their behinds off to make sure your day is perfect!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Janeane · Married on 06/13/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Crystal!! My wedding went off without a hitch (or at least without me knowing there was one!) because of her amazing work and attention to detail!
    I am a bit of a control freak and used to work in the industry, so I didn't think I needed a wedding planner until my venue in Cabo San Lucas required that I have a "day-of" planner on site. I immediately thought of Crystal as I know how hard she works to make every event perfect. It was one of the best choices I have ever made!
    We initially met up over dinner to discuss details and I brought my giant wedding binder with me. Crystal already had an equal amount of notes and questions to ask me (can you say prepared??) We chatted about my vision for the wedding and what details I had already planned. I thought I had everything figured out until Crystal started asking questions about things I would have never thought of or completely forgotten! After dinner, she followed up with a short questionnaire to make sure we were on the same page as to what I was taking care of and what she needed to (she would happily have taken care of everything, but I already had some things done).
    From that point on, my otherwise stressful wedding planning was a breeze. Crystal took over communication with vendors and made sure everything was going smoothly, but kept me informed the whole time so I didn't feel like I had no idea what was going on. The morning of the wedding is when "Super Crystal" kicked in! She was up early checking of items on her list and going back and forth from our suite to the venue (thankfully they were next door to each other!) to make sure there were no hiccups and everything was set up exactly how I wanted.
    I didn't have to worry about one thing the whole day and was able to completely enjoy the most special day of my life. I now understand why the venue required a "day-of" planner, and Crystal was the perfect choice! I would recommend her to anyone I know planning a wedding!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Eva · Married on 11/13/2010

Crystal and Loriann came recommended to me from a friend. I thought I could plan the wedding myself I have the time and seen enough weddings to know what I wanted. Oh was I wrong!!!! There is so much and a lot of it was the details, so I gave up and hired a planner. What a difference it made. They sent me a questionnaire and were able to see where I needed help. They sent me to the right vendors and they also answered any question or concerns I had. On the day of my wedding they took care of everything and everything ran smooth. My wedding was perfect and it was all because of them. I really couldn't thank them enough for everything the did for me and my husband.

Sent on 02/10/2016