The Planner Weddings and Events Reviews

The Planner Weddings and Events 3
The Planner Weddings and Events 4
The Planner Weddings and Events 5

Brenda y Gustavo · Married on 05/11/2019

Excelente gusto y sumamente profesional!

Fernanda y todo su equipo sumamente profesionales y con un gusto excepcional! Siempre disponible y capto de maravilla nuestros gustos y necesidades! Sentíamos que estábamos con una amiga de mucho tiempo! Pendiente de cada detalle y acompañándonos de principio a fin!
    Mil gracias Fer!!!

The Planner Weddings and Events 11
    Sent on 10/12/2019

Monica Macias · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Planners!!

I was overwhelmed by planning my wedding on my own, but once I made the BEST decision ever to hire The Planner Weddings and Events, their team made my wedding planning so easy and fun! Fernanda and Martha were able to make every detail that I wanted for my wedding come to life, and it turned out absolutely beautiful!! Since my husband and myself were having a destination wedding, they made it very easy to communicate at anytime and also made us feel comfortable that everything was taken care of. They were able to recommend vendors and ideas, and everyone they recommended were very professional and amazing! They even took care of little details that I didn’t think about and it made the day of my wedding that less stressful. If you are planning a wedding or any event I HIGHLY recommend using them! We will forever be grateful for all of their help to make our wedding, the wedding of our dreams!

The Planner Weddings and Events 12
    Sent on 12/08/2019

Cass B · Married on

Fernanda is great!!

Not enough words to say how much we loved our wedding!l. Fernanda and her team were great on everything, very professional and helpful from the moment I met her to the last hour of our wedding.
    So glad we found her.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Allison W · Married on

The Most Amazing Planner!!

From beginning to finish, the planner wedding and events was nothing but professional. The team listened to our every need and made our wedding celebration so much better than we could have ever expected. Our wedding was a destination for us and I never had to worry. We were always in good hands and the day was BEYOND perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jimena · Married on

Wedding Planer

Muy responsable y confiable estuvo pendiente de Cada detalle y una coordinación perfecta Gracias Fer

Sent on 10/10/2019