The Planner Weddings and Events Reviews

7 Reviews for The Planner Weddings and Events

• Yvonne

Yvonne Stephen · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Nov. 23rd 2019 - It was a DREAM - our wedding in La Paz, BCS

When you ask recently-married couples for wedding day and planning advice, they'll tell you - "expect at least one thing to go wrong on your wedding day!"

Well, we must be the luckiest couple on the planet, because not one thing went wrong. In fact, it was a dream, it was the best day of our lives, perfectly planned and executed.

Fernanda Olachea and Martha Ayala along with their team from the moment we began working with them exceeded expectations. Important to note, I (the bride) was extremely hands on. I had an exact vision of what I hoped our wedding would be. I was nervous it would be difficult to be so specific on the details I wanted as typically planners like to direct design 100%. Fernanda and all were so excited and welcoming to any and all ideas and found ways to make it all happen within our budget. I think this is such a huge positive and such an important quality in a planner and planning team.

We worked collaboratively. Nothing would have been possible without their connections throughout Baja. They had vendor options for every single detail I could think of. Fernanda was always responsive to questions and worked within both mine and my husband's demanding work schedules. She was always a text or phone all away.

Day of wedding (and week of) - we enjoyed every single second of as we did not have to worry at all about anything. I was moved to tears when I saw the wedding of my dreams come to life. From the ceremony to the reception, Fernanda, Martha and team did not miss any detail and executed everything perfectly.

It was a dream come true. Our eternal thanks to these incredibly talented women. I have no doubt they will continue to be successful. They put so much love, expertise, professionalism and artistry into their work. Fernanda, thank you again for directing the best day of our life. We will hold you in our hearts forever!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Briana

Briana Brostrom · Married on 02/22/2020

Incredible Team

I had the pleasure of working with Fernanda and her awesome team, who executed an exceptional wedding experience and a beautiful day overall. Unfortunately we had to switch wedding venues and planners about halfway through our planning process, but Fer and Martha were recommended to us, and they stepped in immediately to help. Fer was amazing at helping us navigate through a lot of challenges (from prior partnerships) we were facing at that time. She helped us find a new, perfect venue, and also had great vendor recommendations we went with. They exceeded my expectations and did way more than just the typical "day of" services. We could not have done this without Fer and her team. Everything ended up perfect. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Brenda y Gustavo · Married on 05/11/2019

Excelente gusto y sumamente profesional!

Fernanda y todo su equipo sumamente profesionales y con un gusto excepcional! Siempre disponible y capto de maravilla nuestros gustos y necesidades! Sentíamos que estábamos con una amiga de mucho tiempo! Pendiente de cada detalle y acompañándonos de principio a fin!
    Mil gracias Fer!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Monica Macias · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Wedding Planners!!

I was overwhelmed by planning my wedding on my own, but once I made the BEST decision ever to hire The Planner Weddings and Events, their team made my wedding planning so easy and fun! Fernanda and Martha were able to make every detail that I wanted for my wedding come to life, and it turned out absolutely beautiful!! Since my husband and myself were having a destination wedding, they made it very easy to communicate at anytime and also made us feel comfortable that everything was taken care of. They were able to recommend vendors and ideas, and everyone they recommended were very professional and amazing! They even took care of little details that I didn’t think about and it made the day of my wedding that less stressful. If you are planning a wedding or any event I HIGHLY recommend using them! We will forever be grateful for all of their help to make our wedding, the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Cass B

Fernanda is great!!

Not enough words to say how much we loved our wedding!l. Fernanda and her team were great on everything, very professional and helpful from the moment I met her to the last hour of our wedding.
    So glad we found her.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Allison W

The Most Amazing Planner!!

From beginning to finish, the planner wedding and events was nothing but professional. The team listened to our every need and made our wedding celebration so much better than we could have ever expected. Our wedding was a destination for us and I never had to worry. We were always in good hands and the day was BEYOND perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jimena

Wedding Planer

Muy responsable y confiable estuvo pendiente de Cada detalle y una coordinación perfecta Gracias Fer

Sent on 10/10/2019