The Plan​-It Duo Reviews

4 | Corte Madera, CA

4 Reviews for The Plan​-It Duo

• Noam

Noam · Married on 11/04/2018

AMAZING!! A dream to work with!!!

Krista was a TREASURE! I could not have gotten through the wedding without her. She was so great at getting me through all the little bumps and hiccups that occur during the planning process.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Madeline · Married on 07/05/2017

Plan it Duo was very through and provided beautiful quality items.They were friendly and professional, easy to contact with quick responses. My 75th Birthday Party was wonderful and well !!

Madeline M

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/04/2012

Working with Krista for our wedding was such a fabulous and easy experience. She was available to answer questions and bounce ideas off with really quick response times. Having a destination wedding was a little bit of a challenge logistically, but Krista was great in making sure everything we needed was ready to go and nothing left behind! The flowers came out perfect - I love being able to show her ideas of what we wanted and she nailed it! Our guests thought the centerpieces and bouquets were just beautiful. We were so happy with Krista's services! If we got married again, we would definitely use Krista just so we could have peace of mind knowing everything would be perfect.

Sent on 11/29/2017