The Pix Box Reviews

35 | Higley, AZ

35 Reviews for The Pix Box

• Y

Yolanda · event on 04/30/2016

Thank you for making my daughters party a memorable one

Sent on 05/27/2016

Courtney · Married on 02/12/2016

I wouldn't have changed this vendor for everything! They were perfect!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Photo booth is a must have for your wedding ! So glad we booked with the Pix Box ! We got copies of all our guests photos in a amazing album they put together for us! Thank you very much !

Sent on 10/15/2014

Amazing and fun! The book they created was amazing and super beautiful. The attendants were super kind and helpful and the guests loved the booth! The booth is one of kind! The best way to discribe the booth is Elegant and classy and the props were amazing, they had a giant 1920s style wardrobe filled with cool props! I will recommend The Pix Box Photo Booth Company to anyone!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so glad that we used this photobooth! The computer system was very user friendly, the booth was nice looking and big enough to fit 5+ people comfortably at a time, and we got an awesome book with the photo print outs to keep! It was a lot of fun at our wedding reception.

Sent on 08/18/2014

The Pix Box absolutely made our wedding reception! Our guests were so thrilled with all the fun props that they kept going back to take more and more pictures. It was a fun alternative for the guests who are less inclined to dance and gave our guests great memories they could take home with them that night. The vendor is very professional and prompt and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/29/2014

mandy · Married on 04/19/2014

My wedding guests had a blast with the pix box! They provided wonderful service and even provided with a scrap book of all the photo strips and everyone got to sign them. The photo booth was a hit!!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

All I can say about the Pix Box is WOW!!! I can't believe I even considered booking a discounted cheap-o photo booth online. Do your research! Compare Pix Box photos with those lesser quality booth services and it's so obvious in the results what you are paying for - top quality and best selection or props! The booth itself was so cool looking, even on the outside it looked like it belonged as part of the venue with it's fancy oldy-timey craftsmanship and detailed molding. The selection of props blew my mind and the attendant was very professional. I had an album put together by the attendant before I even left my reception at the end of the night. Browsing through all the photos I can tell everyone was having a blast in there. It's huge inside! Please don't be tempted to save a few bucks by going with a discounted booth - you will be sorry. Pix Box has practically an unlimited amount of props, the possibilities are endless and your guests will be LOL'ing so hard every time they go in. I am so glad I hired the Pix Box - the experience, end product and service all around is certainly unsurpassed by anyone else in the Valley. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 04/28/2014

it was an awesome event and we had a wonderful time with the pix box. It has a classy look to it is really a better set up than other picture boxes. Hard shell made it look really nice and they even customized a banner and the bottom of the pictures for us. We are very grateful.

Sent on 04/29/2014

Brittny · Married on 12/07/2013

The Pix Box Photo Booth and let me tell you, this is a MUST! Our guests and us as well, had an absolute blast with the photo booth! There are so many props for people to pose with and it is not your standard size photo booth....it's HUGE. I think you can fit up to 12 people in it? And, best part, is that the photo booth prints out two copies: one for your guests to enjoy and one for the bride and groom to keep in a complimentary scrapbook provided by the company! It is so awesome to have photos from the night that we might have missed and that now we can cherish.

Sent on 12/16/2013

Emily · Married on 11/21/2013

The photo booth was awesome! There were more than enough props and a wide variety. Even my 87 year old grandma participated! I loved the addition of the photo album that logged one copy of each photo and acted as a guest book! A friend has already asked for the contact information to book them for her 50th anniversary.

Sent on 12/12/2013

The Pix box was a great addition to the wedding reception. Groups could get their pictures taken and one strip went into the guest book for them to sign while the other was to take home. The booth was large enough to fit 6 adults. The staff was professional and kept the crowd moving. The costumes and props were clean, sanitary and appropriate for all ages. It was great fun!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Laura · Married on 11/09/2013

The Pix Box at my wedding was a HUGE hit! 2 weeks later & my guests are still raving about it! Its fun for all ages & I never saw the photobooth empty the entire night! The guestbook they provide with a copy of everyones picture is a great momento & I enjoy looking through it! I would highly recommend this company for all your photobooth needs & will definitely be contacting them again if I ever have an event that could use something extra!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Erin · Married on 11/02/2013

This is a fun element for any special event that your guests will enjoy! This vendor is friendly, organized, and made us a priority when it came to our wedding day. Not only did we love the pic box but our guests did too! everyone had a blast! The best part was the photo scrap book at the end of the night. The coolest thing was flipping through that book afterwards and seeing all the wonderful photo memories of our guests. We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Michael · Married on 11/01/2013

Having been to a few weddings which had photobooths I always admired the idea and thought they were a fun item to have. However I soon realized not all photobooths are made equal, and fortunately we found The Pix Box to be the easiest and best option. Aesthetically the booth is fun and has a huge trunk of various props that make for some hysterical and lively pictures. However the real advantage comes from the fact that you have an attendant working the booth all evening, who not only helps with setup and questions, but actively takes a 2nd copy of each photo strips and helps create an album/scrapbook for your guests to sign as they go. Truly a great idea and concept that lets your guests have fun, and lets you get a little extra than the average photobooth.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Haley · Married on 10/19/2013

The PixBox staff were a joy to work with. Responsive, flexible, dependable.... by far the best vendor I worked with at my wedding. Everyone was really awesome. Thanks for making our night special!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Sandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Having a photo booth at our wedding was great. All our guests had so much fun taking pictures. We even used a photo book (provided by Seth) as our guest book. Everyone took pictures and then signed next to them in the book. We now have a priceless guest book that we are able to look back through and relive our wedding all over again. I would totally use a photo booth again given the opportunity.

Sent on 01/18/2014

Patty · Married on 06/22/2013

Banda Brothers provided exceptional service from the time of recruitment to actual execution of the event. Their communication with this vendor was excellent and the quality of the services provided was outstanding. The vast assortment of costumes, hats, accessories for people to enjoy provided a great opportunity for fun and memorable photos! We will utilize Banda Brothers for future DJ as well as Photo Booth needs. You will be impressed with this vendor and recommend them to others, as we have done repeatedly!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Megan · Married on 06/01/2013

Our guests loved the Pix Box! We used the pictures as our guest book and it is something we will always look at! This vendor is very flexible with last minute changes and does what is needed to make the clients event memorable! I would love to use this vendor again!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Anthony · Married on 06/01/2013

Great photo booth experience including wardrobe, hats, scarves, etc. and memorable photo prints for
    a wedding album and guests momento. Very easy to work with and affordable!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Petrina · event on 03/02/2013

Very professional and a great service, I would highly recomend them for any special event.

Sent on 03/12/2013
  • User3143387 · event on 02/12/2013

We rented the PixBox for a company event for all employees to get their pictures taken as a team or individually or just with their friends. The hosts of the PixBox had lots of funny props for the employees to use and everyone really had a great time. Everyone talked about the pictures and how much fun they had for days. The hosts were wonderful and way exceeded our expectations! Would highly recommend the PixBox to anyone.

Sent on 03/19/2013

We hit a homerun by hiring the Pix Box Photo Booth Company for our Photo booth to our wedding reception. Matt, Seth, and Shem and their team were 1st class all the way. Every step of the way they made sure that everyone was having a great time and keep the party moving. I would highly recommend this photobooth to anyone wanting to make their wedding fun and for ANY event. The booth was classy, the attendants were respectful and fun, the props were a blast, the sign in book top notch and the entire experience, AMAZING!!
    Thank you PIX BOX for making our day so special and worry free.
    God Bless.

Sent on 11/09/2012

Barbara · event on 09/22/2012

This company was extremely accommodating and flexiable with our theme. His product not only was very popular with our patrons but was update and current. I would highly recommend for any event from family reunions, weddings to large community events. Very fun, different and yet nostalgic.

Sent on 02/19/2013

The Pix Box Company were completely amazing! They were flexible and more than willing to do anything I asked. They were on time and more than willing to accomadate me and my wishes. My guests at my reception all loved dressing up in the fun and creative costume choices from their trunk of funness! The photo strip that my guests recieved was a fun momento from the reception and we (my husband and I) got a copy of the photo strip with our guests messages written on them. It was a great and fun way for my husband and I to remember all who attended. I would highly recommend the Pix Box company for any wedding reception where all your guests can have a fun time.

Sent on 11/18/2012