The Pix Box Reviews

35 | Higley, AZ

35 Reviews for The Pix Box

Courtney · Married on 02/12/2016

I wouldn't have changed this vendor for everything! They were perfect!

Photo booth is a must have for your wedding ! So glad we booked with the Pix Box ! We got copies of all our guests photos in a amazing album they put together for us! Thank you very much !

Amazing and fun! The book they created was amazing and super beautiful. The attendants were super kind and helpful and the guests loved the booth! The booth is one of kind! The best way to discribe the booth is Elegant and classy and the props were amazing, they had a giant 1920s style wardrobe filled with cool props! I will recommend The Pix Box Photo Booth Company to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so glad that we used this photobooth! The computer system was very user friendly, the booth was nice looking and big enough to fit 5+ people comfortably at a time, and we got an awesome book with the photo print outs to keep! It was a lot of fun at our wedding reception.

The Pix Box absolutely made our wedding reception! Our guests were so thrilled with all the fun props that they kept going back to take more and more pictures. It was a fun alternative for the guests who are less inclined to dance and gave our guests great memories they could take home with them that night. The vendor is very professional and prompt and we would highly recommend them.

mandy · Married on 04/19/2014

My wedding guests had a blast with the pix box! They provided wonderful service and even provided with a scrap book of all the photo strips and everyone got to sign them. The photo booth was a hit!!

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

All I can say about the Pix Box is WOW!!! I can't believe I even considered booking a discounted cheap-o photo booth online. Do your research! Compare Pix Box photos with those lesser quality booth services and it's so obvious in the results what you are paying for - top quality and best selection or props! The booth itself was so cool looking, even on the outside it looked like it belonged as part of the venue with it's fancy oldy-timey craftsmanship and detailed molding. The selection of props blew my mind and the attendant was very professional. I had an album put together by the attendant before I even left my reception at the end of the night. Browsing through all the photos I can tell everyone was having a blast in there. It's huge inside! Please don't be tempted to save a few bucks by going with a discounted booth - you will be sorry. Pix Box has practically an unlimited amount of props, the possibilities are endless and your guests will be LOL'ing so hard every time they go in. I am so glad I hired the Pix Box - the experience, end product and service all around is certainly unsurpassed by anyone else in the Valley. I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thanks guys!!!

it was an awesome event and we had a wonderful time with the pix box. It has a classy look to it is really a better set up than other picture boxes. Hard shell made it look really nice and they even customized a banner and the bottom of the pictures for us. We are very grateful.

Brittny · Married on 12/07/2013

The Pix Box Photo Booth and let me tell you, this is a MUST! Our guests and us as well, had an absolute blast with the photo booth! There are so many props for people to pose with and it is not your standard size photo booth....it's HUGE. I think you can fit up to 12 people in it? And, best part, is that the photo booth prints out two copies: one for your guests to enjoy and one for the bride and groom to keep in a complimentary scrapbook provided by the company! It is so awesome to have photos from the night that we might have missed and that now we can cherish.

Emily · Married on 11/21/2013

The photo booth was awesome! There were more than enough props and a wide variety. Even my 87 year old grandma participated! I loved the addition of the photo album that logged one copy of each photo and acted as a guest book! A friend has already asked for the contact information to book them for her 50th anniversary.

The Pix box was a great addition to the wedding reception. Groups could get their pictures taken and one strip went into the guest book for them to sign while the other was to take home. The booth was large enough to fit 6 adults. The staff was professional and kept the crowd moving. The costumes and props were clean, sanitary and appropriate for all ages. It was great fun!

Laura · Married on 11/09/2013

The Pix Box at my wedding was a HUGE hit! 2 weeks later & my guests are still raving about it! Its fun for all ages & I never saw the photobooth empty the entire night! The guestbook they provide with a copy of everyones picture is a great momento & I enjoy looking through it! I would highly recommend this company for all your photobooth needs & will definitely be contacting them again if I ever have an event that could use something extra!

Erin · Married on 11/02/2013

This is a fun element for any special event that your guests will enjoy! This vendor is friendly, organized, and made us a priority when it came to our wedding day. Not only did we love the pic box but our guests did too! everyone had a blast! The best part was the photo scrap book at the end of the night. The coolest thing was flipping through that book afterwards and seeing all the wonderful photo memories of our guests. We highly recommend this vendor!

Michael · Married on 11/01/2013

Having been to a few weddings which had photobooths I always admired the idea and thought they were a fun item to have. However I soon realized not all photobooths are made equal, and fortunately we found The Pix Box to be the easiest and best option. Aesthetically the booth is fun and has a huge trunk of various props that make for some hysterical and lively pictures. However the real advantage comes from the fact that you have an attendant working the booth all evening, who not only helps with setup and questions, but actively takes a 2nd copy of each photo strips and helps create an album/scrapbook for your guests to sign as they go. Truly a great idea and concept that lets your guests have fun, and lets you get a little extra than the average photobooth.

Haley · Married on 10/19/2013

The PixBox staff were a joy to work with. Responsive, flexible, dependable.... by far the best vendor I worked with at my wedding. Everyone was really awesome. Thanks for making our night special!!!

Sandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Having a photo booth at our wedding was great. All our guests had so much fun taking pictures. We even used a photo book (provided by Seth) as our guest book. Everyone took pictures and then signed next to them in the book. We now have a priceless guest book that we are able to look back through and relive our wedding all over again. I would totally use a photo booth again given the opportunity.

Patty · Married on 06/22/2013

Banda Brothers provided exceptional service from the time of recruitment to actual execution of the event. Their communication with this vendor was excellent and the quality of the services provided was outstanding. The vast assortment of costumes, hats, accessories for people to enjoy provided a great opportunity for fun and memorable photos! We will utilize Banda Brothers for future DJ as well as Photo Booth needs. You will be impressed with this vendor and recommend them to others, as we have done repeatedly!

Megan · Married on 06/01/2013

Our guests loved the Pix Box! We used the pictures as our guest book and it is something we will always look at! This vendor is very flexible with last minute changes and does what is needed to make the clients event memorable! I would love to use this vendor again!

Anthony · Married on 06/01/2013

Great photo booth experience including wardrobe, hats, scarves, etc. and memorable photo prints for
    a wedding album and guests momento. Very easy to work with and affordable!

We hit a homerun by hiring the Pix Box Photo Booth Company for our Photo booth to our wedding reception. Matt, Seth, and Shem and their team were 1st class all the way. Every step of the way they made sure that everyone was having a great time and keep the party moving. I would highly recommend this photobooth to anyone wanting to make their wedding fun and for ANY event. The booth was classy, the attendants were respectful and fun, the props were a blast, the sign in book top notch and the entire experience, AMAZING!!
    Thank you PIX BOX for making our day so special and worry free.
    God Bless.

The Pix Box Company were completely amazing! They were flexible and more than willing to do anything I asked. They were on time and more than willing to accomadate me and my wishes. My guests at my reception all loved dressing up in the fun and creative costume choices from their trunk of funness! The photo strip that my guests recieved was a fun momento from the reception and we (my husband and I) got a copy of the photo strip with our guests messages written on them. It was a great and fun way for my husband and I to remember all who attended. I would highly recommend the Pix Box company for any wedding reception where all your guests can have a fun time.

Brianna · Married on 03/10/2012

Amazing Photobooth and take home book. The booth was huge and able to fit several people in it at a time! Our guests had a blast with it. With the different props and things to take pictures with we had some amazing pictures to have forever. The attendant was very courteous and dressed professional which I was actually surprised to see someone dressed in formal attire to attend a photobooth, I remember one wedding where another company came and the attendant was wearing jeans and a tshirt, luckily I didnt go with that company because this added so much more to my already formal event! Now about the book it was incredible and they even customized it towards my wedding colors and theme (Black and white with a bit of bling) the book is something that sits on my coffee table and when I have guests over cant help to look at and compliment. I am so happy I paid the money I did it was well worth much more, the memories it created and captured made my wedding that much better. I truly appreciate everything they did.

Sally · Married on 03/10/2012

I'm so glad we had The Pix Box at our reception! The guests had so much fun! There are lots of props if you want to "dress up" your photos and make them fun. The guests get a copy of their own pictures and the bride and groom get a beautiful book with all the pictures taken in the photo booth! A wonderful keepsake! So glad we had The Pix Box!

Diana & John Michael · Married on 03/10/2012

Having The Pix Box a part of our wedding created a fun-filled, memorable atmosphere. Most importantly, The Pix Box served as an enjoyable activity that people of all ages could enjoy. Many of our young guests enjoyed the provided props, while many others loved the opportunity to capture the moment. Throughout our wedding we had numerous guests say they appreciated The Photo Box because it gave them a photo to remind them of the terrific time they had. On a personal note, the meaningful, special scrapbook The Pix Box staff made of our wedding guests and us is something that we still look through to this day and will always cherish. We are so glad that we incorporated such a dynamic, fun activity for all of our guests to enjoy and appreciate all that The Pix Box staff did to give our special day that extra spark!

The Pix Box was a huge hit for our guests!!! Everyone loved the booth, it was super elegant, fun, and classy. Everyone loves a photo booth but I can tell you that The Pix Box Photo Booth is the ultimate photo booth experience! Cool props, photo strips, and the booth can fit a ton of people. We have recommended it to everyone and we will continue to talk about how wonderful it is for events.