8 Reviews for The Pittsburgh Photo Booth

6 The Pittsburgh Photo Booth Reviews

LOVED The Pittsburgh Photobooth for our wedding at The Atrium in Butler. Mercedes was super easy to work with and the photobooth...oh my gosh it was an absolute HIT. My Mom was vehemently against having a photobooth and thought it was a waste of money; but reluctantly told me what a great decision it was to have it the morning after the wedding. Everyone from our youngest guest to my 90-year-old grandma enjoyed having their photos taken in the booth and playing with the props. I loved that our guests were able to take a picture home and create a scrapbook page for us with the second copy. My husband and I had so much fun checking out the scrapbook once we got home from our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend the whole Pittsburgh Photobooth crew to anyone. And if you trying to decide if it's worth it - IT IS. DO IT!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/2/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mercedes was phenomonal at our event for sick children. We are so grateful to people in the community that reach out and offer their exceptional services especially to our little patients and families.

The photos were the highest quality and she was professional and thoughtful- our kids would give the Pittsburgh PhotoBooth a "10".

Profile Picture User3553786, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

With everyone doing photo booths at weddings now, I have to say that I am so pleased that I went with the Pittsburgh Photo Booth. When originally pricing out different options, these guys worked so hard to fit everything that I was looking for into the right price. They were extremely flexible and accommodating. Also, I love that their booth is white instead of black like all the other ones I have seen.

They were also such a huge hit at the wedding. We had a more medium sized wedding, around 90 people, which worked out great because there was never much of line, but there was always someone inside of the booth! Everyone from my 5 year old cousins to my 75 year old great aunt had a blast in the photo booth and the props just made it so much fun. We also got the package that included the scrapbook. The best part was that they had been working on it the whole night, so that when the night was over they already had the book ready for me with everyone's pictures and comments!

I also want to make sure I say a big thank you to the two attendants working the photo booth. They were so nice and also seemed to be having a great time. Everyone loved them and the booth. Thanks for being a part of our special day and making sure everyone had a good time!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow, I loved the Photo Booth. I hired them based off of a friends referral, which was awesome (high expectations). The idea of a photo booth was something I really wanted , after I called like 4 other photo booth rental places. Then I called the Pittsburgh Photo Booth the price was great (not the cheapest) they people understand weddings. They did a great job the photo booth was a hit, every one used it and even after the wedding I still see pictures on Facebook. They did a great job, I would hire them again. If your thinking of having a photo booth hire them.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Pittsburgh Photo Booth was a big hit at my wedding. I think every person went into to it. I have had numerous compliments on what a great idea it was! They also provide a scrapbook at the end, including all of the pictures and comments people wrote. Its the best keepsake ever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were great! Timely, professional, and fun! The guests loved the photo booth and all of the props. Definety added a new dimension of fun to the event.

Profile Picture User2591238, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews