The Pinnacle Center Reviews

The Pinnacle Center 1
The Pinnacle Center 2
The Pinnacle Center 3
  • User3820896 · 2+ years ago

I did not pay for the event, so I am not able to accurately rate on the value. However, I was very impressed with the quality of the food, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, and the facilities. A true gem in the Grand Rapids area for hosting an event. Would I recommend this venue to someone? ABSOLUTELY!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Carmen · Married on 12/27/2013

We had our daughter's wedding reception at The Pinnacle. The owners, Bill and Donna, helped us plan and coordinate our event, making sure that every detail was attended to. The entire staff was helpful, kind, knowledgable, and efficient. Set in beautiful surroundings, our photographer was able to get very nice pictures. The food was delicious, and served quickly. The unique sound system allowed people on the dance floor to enjoy the music, while the other guests sitting at the tables were able to easily visit with each other. Having our event here enabled me to simply enjoy the evening completely, without having to tend to the many various details. I highly recommend The Pinnacle!

Sent on 01/15/2014

I recommend pinnacle to anyone! For any kind of event! I absolutely love the staff and the owners are fantastic! Over all very clean! Very friendly! Very affordable! Loved it! They helped make out wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Linda · Married on 08/09/2013

The venue was beautiful, the food was excellent, the staff very courteous. I would definitely recommend the Pinnacle Center to everyone. You went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2013

I cannot think of one negative comment to make about my experience with The Pinnacle Center. I have heard great things from our guests about the food and venue experience. They were helpful in answering my many questions! We were so blessed that everything came together so smoothly.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Aubrey · Married on 06/29/2013

Wow! Hands down The Pinnacle Center is the most wonderful place to have your wedding reception! Planning for our wedding was easy, smooth and without any stress. We saved money because of their package deal that includes so many aspects of a wedding that I didn't need to book separately. If I had questions before, during, or after our wedding, the event planner would get back to me promptly and would be willing to be flexible to adjust our plans if we wanted something done differently. The food is AMAZING! Our guests could not stop talking about how good their meal was until weeks after our wedding. The service staff is friendly, accommodating and very professional (very different from a typical reception hall). They take time to explain your meal, greet you and offer what they can to please your needs. One of the best things about The Pinnacle Center is how the reception is run so smoothly. If you have them do all your announcing (which is the best way to go) they use the perfect balance of announcing, yet leaving you and your guests to enjoy the night. We were able to fill a music selection form with songs that we wanted to hear as well as let our guests request songs. The light effects and music are also top notch. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away on a dance floor that was huge. Additionally, everyone appreciated how the Bridal Party was up on risers at the head table. All our guests could see us and were not trying to look around a pole or corning of the room just to see the Bride and Groom. Overall, I cannot tell you how pleased we were with our choice to have our wedding reception at The Pinnacle Center. The day I have dreamed about all my life came true and went so well thanks to this facility and staff. Thank you Pinnacle Center for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Tyler · Married on 06/21/2013

Excellent venue! Hassle free planning even with last minute changes!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2013

Everything was GREAT! Donna was an amazing help through out the planning, and the wedding! Everything was beautiful, the food was great, and everyone had a great time. We are so happy that we chose to have our wedding here! My husband said that if he had to do it all over again, he wouldn't change anything. Myself, I think I would have done the recessional line following the ceremony, because there just wasn't enough time to thank everyone that was there-almost 200 people. I think we could have also given the DJ some more specific songs to play, but he did a good job with the music-there were always people on the dance floor. Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality:)

Sent on 07/22/2013

Holly · Married on 05/04/2013

Our wedding day was perfect! The pinnacle center provides everything you need and is so helpful our day was care free. We never once had to worry about anything they had it all under control. The food was fabulous we had countless compliments on how good the food was and the service. A big Thankyou to Bradly and Donna the event planners who were so accommodating! We are so happy and pleased with the pinnacle center!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2012

The pinnacle center did an amazing job with our reception. From the food, to the music, and the event staff, we couldn't have asked for a better venue. We experienced such a high level of customer service it is almost unexplainable. From the cook who prepared such fantastic dishes, to the event planner Bradly who made us feel so welcome, comfortable and relaxed throughout the evening, and the remaining staff who made everything else come together. I truly can't thank everyone enough for all the help and effort they put in to making our day truly unforgettable. Thank you all so much, we had the times of our life because of you!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Genesis · Married on 09/25/2011

Everyone did an awesome job! i have no complaints whatsoever and would like to give a two thumbs up for Brad!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Loved the Pinnacle Center, would highly recommend them for a wedding reception!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Amy · Married on 07/01/2011

Dear Bill, Donna & Bradley: I want to extend a warm thank you to all of you, but especially to Bradley for his work both during rehearsal and on the wedding day. The rain made for some very tense moments and he worked hard to keep on top of everything. As the mother of the bride I felt like I could really enjoy the day since Bradley had a good handle on the schedule. Thank you for allowing us to bring in food for the bridal party (they really were hungry after pictures earlier in the day). The service at the reception was very good. The food was delicious with one exception - the mashed potatoes tasted watered down so there was little flavor to them. Overall - I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PINNACLE CENTER ! Thanks again everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 06/10/2011

Everything was awesome! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Tony · Married on 05/28/2011

The Pinnacle is your all in one stop shop for an event center. We had our wedding reception here and it could not have gone any better. Even our professional photographers said it was the best venue they have ever been to.

The food options are vast and the food is fantastic, our guest complimented how great the food was. They have great packages for open bar and my groomsmen were very delighted.

The technology is great, they have GOBO lighting which is the latest craze for all weddings. They also have lighting that switch's colors during the beat of the music so the dancing made you feel like you were in a club! They were also very flexible with music-not only do they have a large playlist selection they were able to accomdate specific Thai/Laotion music we wanted to play. There is also a video of the entire reception that is given to you at the end of the night.

The venue has many areas to take great wedding photographs, there is also a meeting/office area where we were able to change. There are many vendors (Photobooth, Floral, etc) that are familiar with The Pinnacle Center and they enjoy working with them.

The staff and owners of The Pinnacle Center are great, anything my wife wanted or asked they either had or accomadated for us. It made things SO MUCH EASIER for me. If I had to do it all over again I would choose TPC without a doubt.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Marleah · Married on 03/05/2011

The Pinnacle Center is a wonderful venue for a reception (and ceremony, if that is what your needs may be). The staff, and Bill & Donna were great to work with and very flexible with requests that helped to make our reception truly our own and unique.

The food was outstanding and we received many compliments on good the food tasted, the presentation, and the amount of food available for our guests.

I would not hesitate at all to recommend TPC to another couple in their wedding planning.

We had a great time at our reception and could not have asked for a better experience from TPC to make it all happen. :)

Sent on 03/29/2011

Kathryn · Married on 09/18/2010

The Pinnacle Center was a beautiful place to have our reception! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.. I loved that it has a sound booth with their own DJ, who was great; plated meals that were indescribable; and wonderful services! They were very professional and organized which I loved! Even at the last minute they were assisting with setting up another room for us to use for our ceremony due to the rainy weather... I will always be appreciative of that! They are definitely worth it!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2010

AMAZING!!! Tammy (the reception coordinator) is hands down the best person i could have asked for! she handled all the little details and they are a one stop reception venue!! catering, DJ, linens, china.....they do it all!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Robbie · Married on 03/30/2010

The whole planning process was simple with them. They were able to accommodate our needs along the way and everything turned out perfectly. Thank you The Pinnacle Center for a flawless catering experience!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Becky · Married on 10/23/2009

everything went so smoothly and as the bride I didn't have to wonder or worry about something getting done!

Sent on 04/18/2010

Stacie · Married on 09/12/2009

We were very pleased with our reception at The Pinnacle Center. Tammy was fantastic to work with and made everything very clear from the beginning as far as what we needed to do and when. The reception was beautiful and everyone enjoyed themselves. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the area.

Sent on 12/22/2009

Marcia · Married on 08/22/2009

The staff at the Pinnacle Center helped out so much after the first reception hall we had reserved for our daughters wedding went out of business. When working with The Pinnacle Center we always knew where we stood and they were very willing to answer all of our questions. We were completely satisfied with the food and the service that we and our wedding guests received. Everything was professionally taken care of for us. We highly recommend The Pinnacle Center!

Sent on 02/01/2010

Katie · Married on 08/01/2009

I could not have been happier with The Pinnacle Center. The staff was awesome and really made the planning fun! There was so much included that other places would charge extra for so that was a huge plus. The food was amazing. Our ceremony on the deck was beautiful and everything flowed and was organized. We got tons of compliments about how great and how much fun our wedding was from our guests. One of our cousin's actually ended up booking thier wedding at The Pinnacle Center after they came to ours. Overall everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2009

Stacy · Married on 07/25/2009

If I could get married again I would chose the Pinnacle center. The place is beautiful, the services was excellent, the staff there are super nice and the cost was very resonable. Most of my friend that came to my wedding was so impress with the services that they have decide to look into getting marrried at the Pinnacle Center. I love everything they did for me and my guests and they made my wedding day a dream come true. Thank You Pinnacle Center!!!

Sent on 12/18/2009

Becky · Married on 07/24/2009

The Pinaccle Center made it very easy to enjoy the reception. The food was delicious. The DJ played great music. And the MC kept things moving at a great pace. They covered all the details. They met with us during the few times that we were available. They asked our preference on everything ahead of time. By the time we got there, all we could do was enjoy our night!

Sent on 12/19/2009