The Pines Catering Reviews

30 | Golden, CO

30 Reviews for The Pines Catering

Fantastic!! Stephanie was our lead girl and point of contact throughout everything. She could not have been better to work with. From the beginning, she was upfront and flexible with all of our needs. She was always responsive, easy-going but organized. I was able to book my own rentals, buy our own disposables and coordinate the alcohol delivery with her. When we brought up the concern of having food sit in a hotbox for too many hours she suggested getting an oven and cooking the meat onsite. What a great idea! We just added that the oven to our rental list and the meat came out delicious. We got soo many compliments on our food.

The value was also great. After getting prices from at least 5 different caterers and comparing their quotes it was extremely clear that they were the best value. Our venue was bare bones, no staff, just a space. The Pines Catering provided more staff and more options for less to equal money as other companies. We went with the traditional buffet style dinner and we were even able to choose two types of meats for no extra cost which was unheard of with the other companies.

Stephanie and crew also coordinated and took care of all set-up, tear down and cleaning. i cannot recommend them enough. Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Ryann · Married on 09/01/2013

We did passed apps and the Italian buffet, both were absolutely outstanding! The staff was very attentive and exceeded our expectations! All of our guests loved the food!

Sent on 10/27/2013

At the beginning of planning my wedding, I researched a bunch of caterers to cater brunch for our morning wedding reception. We had somewhat of a smaller budget, so it took some time to get specific menus from all the different places. One of the companies we looked into wanted to charge almost $10,000 for brunch for 175 people! Crazy!

The Pines, however, was just the opposite. After sending an email to the Offsite Event Coordinator, Stephanie, she responded within hours! This was a common theme throughout the entire planning process. If I had any questions or changes I needed to make, she was extremely timely in responding to all of my emails. She was also extremely accommodating with making sure the menu stayed within our budget.

Not only was their service outstanding, but their food as well! We had tons of bacon, cinnamon rolls, ham and swiss croissants, an egg fritatta dish, a yogurt bar with a bunch of toppings, and mimosas for our brunch and it was awesome. All of our guests were constantly telling us how good the food was.

Overall, if you're looking for great service, friendliness, and awesome food, the Pines is the way to go!

Thanks for helping make our wedding awesome!! =)

Sent on 07/31/2013

Christine · Married on 02/17/2012

The best food we have ever had....this is what everyone who came to our wedding keeps telling us. Everything was so good and so fresh. It was the best part of my night having them take care of everything and have everything taste so well. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 02/19/2012

They were awesome. Great food and very friendly.

Sent on 04/13/2013