The Pick Inn Reviews

The Pick Inn 5
The Pick Inn 6
The Pick Inn 7

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter Meghan was married to Dan at the Pick Inn on Saturday, October 14, 2017. The wedding went beautifully and everything was just about perfect! Amanda and her team were excellent in every detail and made Meghan and Dan's wedding truly exceptional. The views are incredible and the house with plenty of space for the bridesmaids and all others was commented on as being very nice with great amenities. The bottom area for the groom and men was also spacious with a large screen tv and air hockey table that was used. Several guests had were gluten and lactose free and their special needs were taken care of very well. The reception area was just right with a beautiful view and the disc jockey was great - in fact, my sister from Texas said it was the best one she had ever heard! The food was great and persons behind the bar friendly and helpful. All in all, an excellent time - Amanda was there to coordinate the wedding and provide whatever was needed. Thanks to everyone at the Pick Inn to make Meghan and Dan's wedding so memorable! We highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Meg · Married on 10/14/2017

I was a bride at The Pick Inn in the fall 2017. We went with the all inclusive package, and everything was excellent. Our guests have been complimenting us on the beautiful venue, the food, the staff, the DJ, etc. Amanda was very professional and easy to work with. We had a few hiccups in the wedding planning process, and she either took care of them before we found out, or as soon as we asked for anything. We had a decent number of guests with food allergies or preferences, and she set us up with vendors who not only were able to easily accommodate our requests, but who still made it all taste very good. My friends with food allergies have said the gluten/dairy/nut/soy/raisin free (yes, all at once!) groom's cake was one of the best they've had.

The venue is naturally very beautiful, and so doesn't require a huge amount of decorating to still impress. The outdoor atmosphere also lends itself nicely to a more relaxed wedding. I've had several guests tell me it was the most fun and relaxed wedding they've ever been to, and a big part of that was due to the venue and Pick Inn staff. The house is a really great place to get ready the day of, as it's very spacious and set up perfectly for the bride and crew to get hair/makeup done, and for the guys to relax.

PS You can request to have a photo booth added to the package. Highly recommended, was a big hit with the guests, and lots of fun going through the pictures later.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    The Pick Inn 8

Thank you Meghan! ❤️

Shantara · Married on 10/13/2017

It was an amazing experience!!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    The Pick Inn 9
    The Pick Inn 10
    The Pick Inn 11
    The Pick Inn 12
    The Pick Inn 13
    The Pick Inn 14

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved The Pick Inn. Amanda and her staff were so helpful and made every detail of my wedding perfect. Amanda did an awesome job keeping me stress free on my big day.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Thanks Lindsay! ❤️

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Our rehearsal dinner was wonderful!!! The food was hot and delicious, the venue was very pretty, the bar was fast and friendly, and her staff was very friendly and professional. Amanda responded to all my emails and phone calls quickly which I greatly appreciated since I was arranging all of this from Colorado! She was always helpful and upbeat and open to any needs I had. If I am ever in need of putting on another event in the Nashville area in the future, I will definitely call Amanda at The Pick Inn!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Thank you, Sarah!!

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

The Pick Inn is the most fabulous place to have your wedding! I highly recommend you checking it out! Beautiful place to get ready for the bride and groom, amazing scenery for your ceremony and pictures, and a fun area for your reception! We got married in September and had the perfect fall wedding there. Amanda is WONDERFUL to work with and is so on top of things! She has an eye for details and she helped make my wedding flawless in every way. I am so glad I choose The Pick Inn to get married at!

Sent on 11/08/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! :) :)

Kassandra · Married on 08/12/2017

A 5/5 doesn't begin to explain how great The Pick Inn is. I was looking for a venue with a beautiful view, along with a long time span. I was so happy being able to pick a package and make it fit to what I wanted my day to be like. Amanda was so incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. I felt so comfortable going to her with questions and ideas. I didn't know the first thing about picking out flowers, and luckily she was there to help. Amanda and the staff set everything up on the wedding day, and it all looked perfect! I honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I can't thank you guys enough, and will definitely recommend it to all of my (hopefully soon to be married) friends!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you, Kassandra! We loved having you and planning your special day!

Blake · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I can not sing The Pick Inn's praises enough! We were looking for a venue that had it all: a great view, an inviting atmosphere and an inclusive package. Amanda and The Pick Inn team delivered just that! We LOVED having the amazing cabin to ourselves for the entire day, the "Man Cave" was great for the guys to relax and the upstairs was absolutely perfect for my bridal party! The planning process was made so seamless thanks to Amanda's dedication to making our day perfect! Every single one of our guests had a blast and made sure to tell us how much they loved our venue! I would HIGHLY recommend The Pick Inn to any bride or groom who is looking for a venue in the Nashville area!

Sent on 09/11/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Blake! Your special Disney themed wedding day was so fun!

Brandi · Married on 06/24/2017

The Pick Inn was the perfect setting for our wedding in late June. Amanda and the staff at The Pick Inn went above and beyond to ensure that our day was everything we dreamed of. They have done a beautiful job of transforming and updating the cabin on the property into the perfect spot for getting ready and spending time with family on the day of the wedding. Our day was everything we dreamed of thanks to the careful planning and attention to detail that the staff at The Pick Inn provides. Our guests have not stopped raving over the beautiful scenery and the amazing details that went into our big day. I cannot say enough good things about The Pick Inn and it's staff!

Sent on 08/06/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! Best wishes to you & Kyle- we loved having you!

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2017

We just got married at the Pick Inn this past June, and I cannot say enough great things about them! Amanda and all her staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of and more. You will not get better quality or pricing anywhere else, and the views on the property alone are enough to fall in love with! Amanda was extremely quick to respond to my NUMEROUS (lol!) messages and emails and was always so sweet and helpful. Thank you guys for everything!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you, Shelby! We loved working with you, and wish your sweet family nothing but the best! Come back anytime. :)

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2017

It's absolutely the perfect place to get married in Tennessee!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! We enjoyed having you!

Emma · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding day was perfect, thanks to Amanda, Don and the rest of the Pick Inn staff! Amanda was always quick to respond to any questions that I had and provided great recommendations for vendors! We couldn't have been happier with Wildberry Cafe & Catering and Grand Central Party Rental. Amanda was also our wedding coordinator. The Pick Inn staff and herself set up all of the tables, decorations and chairs on the day of the wedding. The ceremony and reception was planned out perfectly and everything went just as planned. The pumps for the kegs that we purchased before the wedding stopped working during the middle of the reception and without even a second thought, Don drove to the nearest store to purchase beer for our guests. I didn't even realize that it happened until after the reception was over! We couldn't have been more pleased with the owners, staff and the service provided by the Pick Inn.

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/21/2017

The staff of the Pick Inn was fantastic! Amanda did a great job of communicating with us once we booked the venue. She always responded to my emails right away and answered any questions I had. The whole process from beginning to finish was really easy, and our wedding day was perfect. Everything went just as planned and was stress-free. Oh, and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend The Pick Inn to any couple getting married.

Sent on 05/23/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! We enjoyed having you!

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

I could not be any more thankful for Amanda and her staff! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect, and it was nothing short of that. Through the whole process she acted as a friend, not a business owner. The venue was also perfect! We visited multiple times through the year, and the views were always miraculous. They take wonderful care of the house, reception site, and every square inch of their grounds. My guests couldn't stop telling me how beautiful the venue was. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristen!

Dava · Married on 05/13/2017

Our daughter and son in law were married at The Pick Inn in May of 2017. First of all it is such a gorgeous place to get married. The view is beautiful and it’s very peaceful and quiet there, so no noisy traffic etc. The House their is perfect for the bride, groom, their bridal party, and the family to relax and hangout before the ceremony. Amanda is very accommodating and always was quick to get back with us in the weeks prior to the wedding. On the day of, all I can say is Wow! Amanda, her staff, and our wonderful wedding coordinator, took all the decorations I had brought, combining them with some of their decor and had everything looking magical within a few hours time. Everything went very smooth and it was a very memorable, happy day for Patrick and Bethany! I give the Pick Inn 5 stars!!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    The Pick Inn 15
    The Pick Inn 16
    The Pick Inn 17
    The Pick Inn 18
    The Pick Inn 19

The Pick Inn's reply:

THANK You so much, Dava! We appreciate you and loved working with you and your family!

McKaye · Married on 05/06/2017

Amanda was so amazing. She responded to all of my questions in a timely manner and was always so helpful no matter how silly the question. The venue is gorgeous. Amanda and the staff took care of everything. Our wedding couldn't have been anymore perfect. They are an outdoor venue but have the option to do it under the pavilion if the weather isn't nice which was great for us!

Sent on 05/16/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thanks for the review, McKaye! We loved having you!

Robin · Married on 04/29/2017

The Pick Inn is a gorgeous venue with several different outdoor
    wedding sites from which to choose. They also have a big covered pavilion that was great for the reception (and it made a perfect "Plan B" in case of rain). Amanda was amazing to work with. She was so helpful and responded quickly any time we emailed her with a question (which I feel like was all the time). She made the whole process smooth from start to finish. I would definitely recommend the Pick Inn for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Robin! It was a pleasure working with you!

Paige · Married on 04/22/2017

I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding. Thankful to have had Amanda there to help us each step of the way. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Thank you, Paige!!

Danielle · Married on 04/22/2017

There are not enough stars in the galaxy to rate how amazing The Pick Inn was for my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Kim · Married on 04/15/2017

The Pick Inn is a great place for a wedding. The location is beautiful and was very nice for the wedding party to spend the day. Amanda and her staff did a great job making our wedding day perfect!!
    Thank you!!
    Alan and Kim

Sent on 08/08/2017

The Pick Inn's reply:

Thank you, Kim! We enjoyed having you and your family at The Pick Inn.

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

This beautiful, country style venue was so easy to work with! Amanda helped run everything with ease and so smoothly. I told her how I wanted things set up and let her take the lead, and she did a wonderful job! The day of the wedding, the temperature dropped but they kept the barn warm for all the guests. The whole wedding party used the updated house to get ready in, which was so convenient. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Casey · Married on 11/05/2016

Venue shopping with my fiance (now husband) was amazing! After, a long two days of looking around the Nashville area we decided it's time to choose. My fiance said, "Let's look at The Pick Inn and see what they have to offer." The Pick Inn was our very last stop, and we absolutely fell in LOVE with the owners and the space. The outdoors was perfect and the owners are very professional. I'm super excited that we decided to go with The Pick Inn. Our night was magical! :)

Sent on 12/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

This venue all my wedding dreams come true! Amanda was amazing and always very easy to be in contact with. Everyone in the wedding and who attened the wedding keep raving about how beautiful the venue was. Thank you so much for everything and would have events here again!! My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Misty · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married on 10/1/2016 at the pick inn. From the get go Amanda was so awesome! Our wedding day was amazing. Amanda and her crew put all the decorations out for us and set them up and when I got to see them I was blown away. I was in love with everything. I highly recommend the pick inn. I have heard from friends of horror stories about owners of venues but I do not have 1 bad thing to say about the owner of this venue!!!!! Check it out!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Kelli · Married on 09/24/2016

First of all, the venue is absolutely gorgeous! We were not sure from looking online as to what we would expect, as their weren't a ton of updated pictures at the time. But, when we saw the venue, we were blown away. The bridal Suite is perfect for getting ready with tons of light up mirrors. You can't help but feel like a princess. The groomsmen suite was awesome! It had a big TV for the guys to watch football as well as air hockey and tons of space to move around, which was a big selling point for us since most areas for the groomsmen to get ready aren't big or nice. Amanda is so organized and on top of everything that it took so much stress that normal planning would have on couples. I felt very little stress during my wedding as they handled pretty much everything the day of the wedding, setting up, trash, decorating, taking down, meeting with vendors, which made our entire day a breeze. We did a ton of research in terms of pricing and this venue offered the best value for your dollar and way more perks, great package deals including dj, cake, videographer, day of wedding coordinator, and much more, than any of the venues we researched online or called to inquire about so after being blown away by our initial visit, we chose this venue immediately. It's the perfect outdoor country style venue with a 5,000 sq foot reception area with a real stage for singing, dancing, performing, or whatever your heart desires. I couldn't be more pleased with the level of customer service Amanda offered as well as the professionalism of the vendors she recommended and her entire staff the day of the wedding. If you are looking for a pleasant, stress free experience, with a girl who knows how to organize your perfect wedding, I would highly recommend the Pick Inn for your next wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2016