6 Reviews for The Photo Bus Cincy

THEY WERE AWESOME!!! We are so happy we were able to have The Photo Bus come to our event! Such a nostalgic novelty to have present and everyone was so so nice!!!!! Two thumbs up FOR SURE!!! And the quality of the pictures is AWESOME! We framed ours!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo Bus Cincy was such a unique and incredible experience! All my guests had an awesome time taking pictures inside the vintage Volkswagen bus. You have control of when to take the picture with the easy to use button which makes the process quick and seamless. Also the props were fun and the quality of the photos were great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend booking The Photo Bus Cincy!

Profile Picture janette, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We couldn't be more happy with our choice to have Photo Bus Cincy as part of our wedding day. I found them at a local bridal show and I knew I had to have them. On our wedding day, they showed up right on time, they came equipped with awesome props and they made sure our guests had a one in a lifetime experience. It's a few weeks past our wedding date and people are still talking about how much fun they had with the bus. It fit perfectly with our desires to have a unique wedding and we will cherish the pictures - and experience - forever!
Thank you again for helping to make our day so special!

Profile Picture User6672258, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was so much fun for everyone in attendance. Great way to get everyone involved and interacting! The Photo Bus staff were professional, friendly and went above and beyond!! They were willing to work with my time schedule and budget for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture TERESA, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo bus and its crew were spectacular, and certainly one of the highlights of our reception for our guests. Great value!

Profile Picture User7244702, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nothing short of amazing!! We had them at our wedding and all the guests even the kids loved it!! So happy we found them. Very easy to work with and flexible. Everything exceeded our expectations!!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 8/12/16, 1 Review