The Photo Box Reviews

6 | Westlake, OH

6 Reviews for The Photo Box

Sheffield N. · Getting married on 04/08/2022

Sheffield Nutrition 1 Yr Party Celebration

The Photo Box was a HUGE hit for our 1 yr celebration event for our business! Our customers loved the experience and the employee (Ryan) monitoring the photo booth was awesome! They were so easy to work with and professional! We will be having them back for future events. Oh and the print out graphic they personally customized for us was perfectly designed!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Sami P. · Married on 10/24/2020

Photo booth

Amazing company! We had an excellent time with the photo booth and the owners! They were super fun and friendly and made it a terrific experience for my husband and I. I’m so glad I was able to book them!

Sent on 01/29/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision ever!

My husband and I were on the fence about having a photo booth at our wedding reception. We finally decided at the last minute to have one and found the Photo Box. I fell in love with the pictures and had how unique it was. Promise was so great to work with! She was very responsive and worked directly with our wedding reception venue to make sure everything was set and ready to go. The photo booth camper was absolutely perfect! Our family and friends had so much fun!! I love that guests were able to add notes along with their pictures in our guest book. I would absolutely love to work with Promise again for a future event, and recommend her to anyone looking for a fun and unique photo booth!

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Camryn

Camryn · Married on 07/11/2020

The most AMAZING photo booth I’ve ever seen

The photo box cle was so amazing! The camper is so adorable and aesthetic!! All of our guests loved going into the camper, as well as taking photos inside the venue during the reception! It was so cool that we could transport the photo booth! Promise and Ryan were so helpful throughout the whole process of planning! They made sure everything was perfect! They designed our own unique strip at the bottom with our names, date and hashtag that everyone loved! Ryan and promise were attentive to our guests the whole time so each guest got the best photos!! When people didn’t know how to pose, Ryan gave them suggestions and hyped them up! It was also so neat that we could get the pictures sent to our phone as well as print outs! I will be referring them to every one of my friends!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Hi Camryn,
    Thank you so much for your review. We love knowing that we helped create fun memories for you on your wedding day! We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.

Megan G. · Married on 07/11/2020

Very professional and high quality!!

We went to a wedding who used this photo booth and it was PERFECT! The camper photo booth was so cute and such a unique thing. I was really surprised with the high quality of the photos too. I’ve been to wedding who had photo booths before but these pictures were higher quality and such a unique experience. The couple who ran this were so funny and the perfect personalities.

Sent on 07/19/2020

The Photo Box's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We are proud to be using some of the newest technology out there to create those high quality results. We're so glad you enjoyed it!

Grace · Married on 09/14/2019

fantastic and fun!

My husband and I LOVED this photo booth at the last wedding we went too! The photos came out great! We took many pictures with many people, and left with some great memories. They captured the memories so well, and the camper/photo box is set up so cool. The people that own are are so nice. Definitely recommend for any event- we sure will be using them soon!

Sent on 07/13/2020

The Photo Box's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! We're happy that you had such a great time using our photo booth!