The Petal Shoppe Reviews

13 | Monroe, NC

13 Reviews for The Petal Shoppe

Hali · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful flowers

Very good price and beautiful flowers. They helped with hanging the fabric on the pergola and were so easy to work with!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Cindy · Married on 02/24/2018

I loved working with Darlene at the Petal Shoppe she was very knowledgeable and easy to work with throughout the process. She was able to help my daughter achieve her vision well within my budget.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/13/2015

I loved Darlene, she was amazing! She really worked with us and gave us great ideas to make our wedding beautiful and keep us within our budget. We were planning our wedding from across the state and she was so sweet and accommodating. She let us bring in our own center piece receptacles and got the bouquets all ready for us and then did a wonderful job decorating the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Thank you Darlene!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alexa · Married on 06/06/2015

I got my bridal bouquet of red roses from The Petal Shoppe and it was the most beautiful bouquet I have EVER seen. I had so many guests comment on how beautiful and perfect it was. When I went to pick it out, Darlene was so sweet and patient helping me, and the prices are unbeatable. Definitely use them for your wedding flower needs, they won't disappoint! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Susan · Married on 05/23/2015

The flowers from my daughter's wedding were exquisite. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Darlene was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. She listened to what we wanted and far exceeded our expectations. She even included an extra boutonniere in case there was anyone we forgot to include and the 2-year-old ring bearer wore it with pride! I would not hesitate to recommend the Petal Shoppe of Monroe to any bride.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ginger · Married on 10/18/2014

I would recommend The Petal Shop to anyone looking for amazing flowers for any event. When planning my wedding flowers with Darlene, I could not believe how she pulled my dream flowers from my mind with ease right before my eyes! The creativity and professional knowledge of Darlene and her team is the best that there is. I cannot explain how amazing the flowers were! It was absolutely perfect, and I could not believe at how amazing the price was. The value and professionalism of this florist is unmatched, and I cannot thank them enough for all of the small details that made my day so amazing.

Sent on 04/29/2015
  • Chastity

Chastity · Married on 05/20/2012

Beautiful flowers! I imagined my bouquets would be amazing but Darlene and her staff surpassed my high expectations!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2010

Darlene and the entire staff at The Petal Shoppe were wonderful to work with and always such a pleasure. Darlene did a great job and took the extra time to make sure everything was perfect.
    I would absolutely recommend her for any and all floral needs, not just for weddings!

Sent on 01/06/2011

J · Married on 08/14/2010

Darlene and the entire gang at The Petal Shoppe are wonderful to work with. My only request for my wedding was that the flowers looked beautiful and boy did Darlene do a great job. She is such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her for all of your floral needs, not just for weddings.

Sent on 11/17/2010
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2010

Darlene at the Petal Shoppe of Monroe is absolutely FABULOUS to work with. She is creative and really knows her flowers. She is willing to tell you what she thinks will look good together and what may not work together which is great since she is in the business and knows the flowers! She does great work that looks like it cost a lot more than it actually does. The Petal Shoppe was almost half of the price of the other vendors that I looked at and her work was just AWESOME!!!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Christiane · Married on 08/30/2009

Great prices! Great flowers! Great arrangements! She told me how to save money and even recommened the ceremony site to me. She was there on my wedding day so I could pick up my flowers and lables all the flowers that are for mothers, fathers, groomsman, everything. Everyone keeps saying how beautiful my flowers turned out!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2007

Beautiful arrangements. Has a wide variety of options for all types of floral setups. Great pricing, too!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Keri · Married on 09/07/2013

3.5

Darlene is amazing. Flowers were beautiful. Prices were the cheapest I could find anywhere. Definitely will return here for all my flower needs!

Sent on 09/16/2013