The Petal Company Reviews

17 | Pleasanton, CA

17 Reviews for The Petal Company

Valerie · Married on 01/13/2018

The Petal Company is absolutely amazing. Jessica and her team are absolutely amazing. Jessica was so easy to work with, answered all my questions, and helped make our very special day so so magical. I gave her a few things I liked and kind of what I envisioned and our budget and she created a masterpiece even better than I could have ever imagined. She transformed a beautiful day into a magical daydream. I highly recommend The Petal Company!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Jessica made wedding planning easy! She communicated with me throughout the entire process, responded to all of my (many) emails and really listened to what I was looking for in terms of my wedding's floral design. She provided me with many different options to ensure I stayed within my budget and was full of great ideas that I would have never come up with on my own. Our ceremony and reception venues were beautiful. All of the bouquets and boutonnieres looked great and held up throughout the evening. I could not have been happier with the final result. Everything looked like a dream. I definitely recommend Jessica and The Petal Company for your wedding floral design needs.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Mary · Married on 09/01/2013

I really enjoyed working with Jessica. She was very flexible and honest about availablity of flowers for my wedding. I added some sentimental elements to my flowers and she seemed to truly enjoy helping incorporate them into my bouquet. That made me feel really special.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Emma · Married on 06/15/2013

Jessica did the flowers and event design for my wedding in Tahoe. She is AMAZING!! She was so great to work with leading up to the event and was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had along the way. She made a trip all the way up to Tahoe for a site visit, which was so appreciated because she offered tons of great design ideas. I was in love with my bouquet and the table arrangements were perfect. I got so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were. She also did an aisle design that was so fun!! I also rented several items from Jessica that really added to our wedding. We rented several signs, a ribbon wall, candles, and the main highlight was the interactive photo booth. It was such a hit with our guests! Jessica did such a wonderful job and I trusted her completely to make the entire venue look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jessica was such a pleasure to work with! She always made herself available to meet, was responsive to emails and phone calls, professional, and I would absolutely recommend her!

During the wedding planning process, I felt like I had seen so many pictures of so many flowers and centerpieces, I got overwhelmed and more confused about what I wanted. Jessica took all of my pictures and provided the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets that was exactly what I wanted (and hadn't seen in pictures). I walked into the reception and was completely blown away by how beautiful everything turned out. It was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank Jessica enough!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Anne-Frans · Married on 05/25/2013

Jessica is an artist with flowers. She listened and really understood what I was interested in, offering great feedback and suggestions. The outcome was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted! She's flexible and easy going and I love that she is so innovative and progressive with her arrangements! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2013

The Petal Company exceeded my expectations! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Jessica Dixon is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2012

I love the Petal Company!!!! She is able to take your vision and bring it to life at your wedding. I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2012

Jessica was amazing to work with. She was very attentive to my vision and provided me with beautiful arrangements for my wedding. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Stacie · Married on 07/07/2012

The flowers were beautiful! It made my event so special.

Sent on 01/25/2013

Scarbrough · Married on 09/24/2011

The Petal Co was very patient with me as I had quite specific ideas of what I did and didn't want. They were very quick to reply to emails and queries I had. I was so impressed with the end result on the day, all of our photos just popped because the colors that were chosen were perfect! I would use them again in a heart beat for any event that needs floral decorations. Love Love Love The Petal Co!

Sent on 01/12/2012

Karissa · Married on 08/12/2011

Jessica and The Petal Company helped make my wedding everything that I ever dreamed of...and more. All I had to do was tell her what my favorite flowers were and she did everything after that. My bouquets and arrangements were absolutely breathtaking and my guests could not stop complimenting them. My flowers were incredibly beautiful and really were more than I was expecting. Jessica is so easy to work with and completely put my mind at ease when it came to my wedding decor and flowers. I would recommend this company to anyone; you will be so grateful that you used them!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Janae · Married on 07/23/2010

Jessica was amazing! I loved working with her, bouncing ideas off of her and trusting her to create the vision in my mind and seeing it come to life! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional who has great passion and giftedness!

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • User3384937 · event on 05/24/2013

The arrangements prepared were elegant! Jessica heard every question I asked and made wonderful recommendations and decisions!

Janae · Married on 05/04/2012

Jessica was AMAZING!

At my wedding, guests came up to me telling me that my wedding looked like a fairytale. The flowers completed the look of all of it and made everything look magical. Jessica was spot on.

Sent on 05/17/2012

3.0

She made my wedding absolutely beautiful! I could trust her the entire time knowing that no matter what I chose or how much money I chose to spend, she would make it beautiful, which she did! The bouquets were amazing and the way she covered the arbor was amazing! BOOK THEM!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2013

3.0

When it came to flowers for my October 2013 wedding, I had a pretty clear picture of what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend. After meeting with two other florists in the area and not being sold on what they could offer me for the price, I asked my bridal salon, J'aime Bridal, for any other recommendations. They referred me to Jessica, who met with my mom and I and listened attentively to what I envisioned for my big day. What really sold me on Jessica's services was that she provides all of her brides with a quote that lists several different arrangement options (and corresponding prices) per bouquet, centerpiece, etc. This was unlike anything I'd experienced with the other floral designers I'd met with, who gave me one quote with one recommendation each for each item. Jessica's unique process really helped me to pick and choose to get the most out of my budget. In addition, she provided me with a Pinterest board of inspiration following our meeting! Working with Jessica was fairly easy, and I really appreciated that she provided the option of visiting my venue with me a few months before my wedding. As we walked around that day, she pointed out other things to consider and gave me additional décor ideas that I hadn't thought of before. Lastly, if you're considering working with Jessica be sure to ask about all of the great things she has for rent! I fell in love with some beautiful ornate chalkboards she has in her studio and was able to rent them for my wedding day for much less than if I had purchased them on my own. She even brought them to the ceremony with my pre-selected messages already beautifully printed on them.

Sent on 02/08/2014