The Petal Boutique Reviews

55 | Sycamore, IL

55 Reviews for The Petal Boutique

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

Tiffany did such a wonderful job on our wedding flowers! In my head I knew what I wanted, but it's not so easy to explain when someone asks you what you want. The flowers meant a lot to me because I have always been a flower person. She took the time to ask me questions and we went through different pictures to get an idea of what I wanted. When the wedding day was here and the flowers showed up I was so happy because they turned out better than what I had even imagined in my head. I loved how she paid attention to detail and it really showed with how beautiful they turned out! I would definitely use the petal boutique again.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Amy · Married on 12/08/2012

Tiffany did an amazing job!! She went above and beyond. So thankful for the recommendation and will use Tiffany in the future for any other upcoming events.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Joette · Married on 10/10/2015

Wonderful service! Beautiful bouquet, I had many compliments.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Tiffany, and The Petal Boutique, were fantastic to work with. I changed my mind a lot throughout the process and Tiffany was always quick with a response and a suggestion to go along with what I wanted. She was very helpful and willing to work together to get the best results possible. On the day, the flowers, bouquets, and church flowers were set up with ease and they were extremely flexible on the day of to make sure everything was set up perfect. They worked at lengths with my husband to set up the place settings and ran back to the church to help with another issue. I could not have been happier with the results of my flowers, especially my bouquet. They looked beautiful and smelled so good! I highly recommend the Petal Boutique!

Sent on 06/08/2014

The flowers were gorgeous and the owner really listens to what you want. She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 09/28/2013