The Petal Boutique Reviews

55 | Sycamore, IL

55 Reviews for The Petal Boutique

Beth · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany was wonderful and patient in working with what we had envisioned. The colors of our flowers complimented the rest of the wedding beautifully! I would recommend her to everyone!

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

It was so nice to work with a local option instead of a large/franchised/chain flower shop. The prices were competitive too. Everything was delivered on time. And they didn't mind my crazy bride moments and were patient and helpful during the whole planning process. So easy to work with and answered all my questions. And the flowers turned out so pretty and very unique!

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Tiffany did such an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding. She was able to bring my vision to life and I couldn't have been happier! Her attention to detail and creativeness is unlike anything I've ever seen! She is very flexible and accommodating. I highly recommend Tiffany and The Petal Boutique for all of your floral needs!

Katie · Married on 07/22/2016

The Petal Boutique was a dream to work with! I provided photos of inspiration for my wedding florals and they were able to execute my ideas so beautifully. They truly went above and beyond my expectations. I cannot say enough great things about this vendor!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Hilary · Married on 07/11/2016

I had the PERFECT experience with The Petal Boutique. I shared my vision for my wedding and they made it come to life. They were very attentive with details and conscientious of my budget. I got so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I just wish I could have preserved them in full color forever!! There is no doubt that I would recommend The Petal Boutique to any of my friends that are getting married!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Anna · Married on 06/11/2016

Tiffany from the Petal Boutique was beyond fantastic! She responded faster than any of my other vendors and was more than accommodating when I had some last minute changes. I gave her a color palette and general idea of what I wanted for bouquets, centerpieces, and the ceremony and she exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous and fit my vision perfectly. I would recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone - her price point is extremely reasonable and her work is amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Karen · Married on 06/03/2016

Working with Tiffany will put you at ease with your flowers! She is so pleasant and nice to work with. Ours being a second wedding, I was doing everything myself. I looked for many different arrangements on Pinterest and took them to Tiffany and she had no problem creating exactly what I wanted. I even gave her the wrong wedding date, called her when she was suppose to be delivering the flowers in a panic. We were in the middle of pictures and she showed up with the most beautiful flowers. Tiffany was so calm, even being pregnant, I couldn't believe how wonderful my flowers turned out at the last minute. I can only imagine what they would of been like if I wouldn't of made the mistake with the date. I truly didn't even care because the flowers were even more beautiful then I could of imagined. I had so many many many wonderful compliments on them. I would definitely use them again and recommend The Petal Boutique to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tiffany was the only florist that I even looked into for the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. She is incredibly kind, passionate, and excited to create gorgeous floral designs styled just the way you want. Her price point is fantastic, and I was very impressed with how quickly she responded to my emails and questions. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2015

my husband and I were recently married in August of this year. I have to say finding our florist was one of the hardest tasks for me. My husband and I paid for our entire wedding ourselves and I wanted to find someone who did quality work at a reasonable price. Tiffany was for sure that person! I can't say enough good things about her! I am a hard person to please and can be picky but she was so responsive. I never had to stress out or worry with her. She had everything under control and was able to work with my budget. On the day of my wedding I was blown away with how lovely the flowers were. I got so many compliments on them. The colors were right on with my theme and everything I had mentioned to her. I highly recommend Tiffany and The Petal Boutique for any occasion you might be having!

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with The Petal Boutique for my wedding on August 8, 2015. My mom and I met with Tiffany for almost 2 hours to go over exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. She listened specifically to what I wanted, and even more importantly, what I didn't want. She was also more than willing to help incorporate personal touches into the floral arrangements. For example, we used some pieces of lace from my mother's veil in my bouquet. The day I saw the arrangements it brought tears to my eyes, because it turned out better than I had even imagined. If you're looking for a vendor who is great to work with and reasonably priced with great quality (my flowers lasted a week afterward), I highly recommend The Petal Boutique.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

I originally got referred to the Petal Boutique by another florist, and I'm sure glad I did. They do outstanding work and Tiffany really listens to your ideas and makes your vision real. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. They met all my expectations and more.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Tiffany and her staff are amazing! I am a wedding planner and Tiffany is my number one recommendation for floral design for all of my clients. When it came to my wedding I knew I wanted to do something very different and Tiffany helped me to talk through my vision for the the florals and bring the ideas in my head to life. I had specific vases that I envisioned for my event...that turned out to be quite rare and were difficult to find, but tiffany was able to get exactly what I wanted. She is so artistic and creative and really makes every event she does unique. Her communication, and attention to detail made me feel very calm about how my event would look. When I walked into the barn and saw the florals for the first time I literally teared up. The florals were breathtaking. I cannot recommend Tiffany enough!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/23/2015

she was patient and accomodating she made sure it was everything i wanted for our special day! i will be using Tiffany in the future for sure for any baby showers or other events.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

Working with Tiffany of the Petal Boutique for my wedding floral needs was an excellent experience. I had a very specific vision for my bride and bridesmaid bouquets and she did an outstanding job. I was complimented throughout the day on our amazing bouquets and I couldn't be happier with the results. Tiffany and I met to discuss my ideas for the flowers and she was very responsive to all my requests throughout the planning process. When recommending vendors to friends, I would absolutely put The Petal Boutique at the top of the list.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Denise · Married on 10/25/2014

Petal Boutique made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful. Tiffany was so easy to work with. She created stunning floral arrangements for the bridal party, reception, venue, and ceremony room. She accommodated every request, and even helped significantly to keep it in our budget. Tiffany's creations are unique and truly one of a kind. She has an eye and a vision. I would not work with anyone else for floral!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Tiffany was wonderful to work with!!! She was always available to answer all of my questions and would get back to me right away. She was always willing to do what would make me happy and the flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL!! So many guests complimented them! Thanks Tiffany!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

Tiffany is so incredibly talented, and so fun to work with! I brought my mom to our first meeting to discuss and decide on a general floral plan, and as soon as we left my mom turned to me and said, "Wow. That girl has a gift." And she could not have been more right. I have seen Tiffany do other weddings and have always been blown away by the beautiful floral arrangements, and my wedding was no exception. My bouquet was one of the most gorgeous things I have ever seen, and all of the flowers were stunning. She really just has an innate and unique ability to combine flowers in the most stunning way. And she's affordable! I recently worked at a wedding for which Tiffany had provided the flowers, and all of the staff at the venue were blown away by the flowers. I overheard them talking about how beautiful all of the arrangements were and wondering who had made them, and I was happy to tell them about Tiffany and The Petal Boutique (and shamelessly brag a bit about what an incredible job she had done on my wedding!). I plan weddings and have seen a lot of Tiffany's work, and I have never seen her not put together a stellar floral presentation. She's fun to work with, and all of her work is flawless. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Tiffany and the Petal Boutique were a joy to work with during our wedding planning process. Flowers and decor were high up on our priority list of things we weren't willing to cut corners on. There was no cutting corners when it came Tiffany's work! Tiffany is extremely knowledgeable about flowers and design. She understood my vision even before I fully did! We changed venues and design a few times and she was more than willing to accommodate all of our requests. Tiffany made our wedding look like it came straight from a Pinterest board! If you are looking for a considerate, detail-oriented and talented florist, look no further than the Petal Boutique!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Megan · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely loved our flowers for our wedding!! Everyone gave us such great compliments on them. The Pedal Boutique did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/16/2014

Tiffany was wonderful to work with and made a few last-minute changes (adding arrangements, changing time/location of dropoff) very easily! I was thrilled with her specific flower recommendations as my favorite flower was not in season.

The flowers were even more gorgeous than I was expecting; all of my guests thought the flowers were beautiful. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Gretchen · Married on 07/18/2014

Tiffany and the staff from The Petal Boutique made my wedding as gorgeous as I could have ever asked for. Her professionalism and kindness know no bounds, and I will highly recommend her to everyone I know. Love, love, love The Petal Boutique!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kelsey · Married on 05/31/2014

Tiffany brings EVERYTHING to the table when it comes to floral design. She did all of the personal flowers for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She's highly organized, a fantastic communicator, and her flowers are to die for! No exaggeration, I CRIED when I saw them the day of the wedding!

Tiffany really listens to what YOU want. She never brings her personal agenda into your big day and all she cares about is giving you exactly what you envisioned. I'd choose her again in a heart beat, and I'm still so thankful that I made the right decision!

Yay Tiffany!!

Sent on 07/28/2014
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 05/24/2014

Tiffany was fantastic! She was super accommodating when we changed our wedding colors, and she was full of ideas during our first meeting. I wasn't sure what names of flowers I wanted, but knew an idea of texture and style, and she hit it right on the head!! We came in right on budget, and there isn't anything we would have changed. Thank you, Tiffany! Our families enjoyed our flowers for the week after the wedding; they lasted so long!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Tiffany was friendly and comfortable to work with. I had very little to go on when I explained my vision of what I wanted my bouquet to look like, but she was able to ask questions and guide me in the right direction. She came up with arrangements that were lovely. The quality of service and small boutique feel we received for the price we paid was impressive. Tiffany puts a lot of individual attention into her work and takes personal stock in the satisfaction of her clients. She even met with me to collect a special charm with a photo of a family member that I wanted to incorporate in the ribbon.
    When our flowers arrived, through a miscommunication on my end about the type of blue we wanted, the ribbon color did not originally match our other decor. Although this was no fault of theirs, she happily came back and re-wrapped ALL of our flowers in the correct color ribbon with no problem. I could not be happier with the service that was provided and would do it again in a heartbeat. The flowers look amazing in all the photos and I loved my bouquet so much I did not want to put it down all night.

Sent on 04/08/2014