The Perfect Wedding Maui Reviews

The Perfect Wedding Maui 5
The Perfect Wedding Maui 6
The Perfect Wedding Maui 7

Dana · Married on 08/29/2015

Cherise Shulman, owner of The Perfect Wedding, is fantastic and did an incredible job on our wedding in Maui!

I live in Canada, so deciding on hiring a wedding planner for our destination wedding was a no brainer. My husband found Cherise, and I’m so grateful he did. Cherise was a joy to work with for so many reasons. She is a pro at what she does and made planning a destination wedding so much fun. She had great advice from A-Z, but always let us decide in the end what was best suited for us. She was very organized and always three step ahead of me!

My wedding was literally “The Perfect Wedding” and my family and friends still talk about it. Everyone kept telling me it was the most beautiful and romantic wedding they had ever attended!

Cherise has many years of experience in the wedding industry. She has developed such great relationships with other vendors in Maui, and they love working with her. My florist went above and beyond because of that relationship. We chose to not splurge on everything and anything, and I really appreciated that Cherise worked with our budget. I was able to have a beautiful wedding but not break the bank account that badly :) I trusted Cherise and our wedding was an absolute dream come true.

My vision became a reality on my wedding day, and I have Cherise to thank for that. I was blown away when I saw how everything came together. She allowed me to be stress-free the entire day and this was because of Cherise’s laid back but also very organized approach.

Cherise was a dream to work with, and I would recommend her services 100%

Sent on 03/14/2016

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! I had soooo much fun planning with you. Thank you for sharing such an important day in your lives. Come visit soon. I Miss our chats ; )

Tatyana · Married on 07/11/2015

I had an amazing experience working with The Perfect Wedding Maui/ Cherise and I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking of planning a destination wedding in Maui!
    I am a little type A and an extremely detail-oriented perfectionist, so I had high expectations from our wedding coordinator. I needed someone very organized and who pays attention to the details as much as I do and whom I could fully trust to execute my vision for our wedding day. From the minute I began exchanging emails with Cherise to our first meeting, it was clear that she is one of the most organized individuals I have ever met. She had checklists for every detail. Throughout the year of planning, she was incredibly responsive to my COUNTLESS e-mails. Every little thing I asked her about was answered as if it were of the utmost importance. She never told me that it couldn't be done. She moved heaven and earth for us to get what we wanted. All of her recommendations were spot on for our budget and personal style and it truly showed on the day of the wedding.
    Speaking about the wedding - it was spectacular! Cherise really understood our vision and she nailed it! On the day of the wedding she was completely on top of everything and literally took care of EVERYTHING - I did not have to worry about any details, other than having fun! She was at the wedding the entire day and made sure everything went smoothly. She was everywhere helping in every department and she did a spectacular job! Every detail was executed the way I had envisioned it in my head or even better. Our wedding day was perfect, magical and went by way too fast!
    I can't say enough good things about Cherise. She made our dream day come true. She is a phenomenal wedding planner and coordinator and this review hardly does her justice. If we were to do it all over again, I would call Cherise again in a heartbeat. Thank you SO MUCH Cherise for executing our wedding and making it such an unforgettable day! You are truly THE BEST!!

Sent on 08/14/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thank you Tatyana! It was truly a pleasure to be chosen by you to share in the planning of your big day. I loved your beautiful vision and your enthusiasm and your attention to detail. And I loved how much FUN you and Aaron had on your wedding day. You make such an amazing couple. I wish you all the best, always!

I chose Cherise as our wedding planner after reading all the positive reviews online. I attempted to plan our Maui wedding on my own from NYC, but it became too much to handle with double the number of guests than I had expected. Once I had Cherise on my side as my wedding coordinator, everything went smoothly. She was quick to answer all of my emails and increasing number of questions as the wedding day approached. While I had booked the venue, musician and photographer before hiring Cherise, the vendors she recommended to me, Sunya for flowers, Maui Wedding Cakes, and our officiant Paul Tangonan were amazing. When I finally got to meet Cherise she was calm, super friendly, down to earth, and on top of all the details. She ran the wedding rehearsal and made sure everything was in its place for the wedding day. My husband was surprised how smoothly everything went. I must say that our wedding was better than anything I could have imagined, and I have to give all the credit to Cherise!

Sent on 06/28/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure to come in and help you with finishing up your wedding planning and to share your big day with the two of you and your guests. Wishing you all the best in your new lives as husband and wife!

We used Cherise for our 10 year vows renewal ceremony and were very happy with her work.

She is easy to work with and a very nice person. Our ceremony went very well, was beautiful and was organized because of her hard work.

She also was willing from the very start to match a ceremony and reception to our budget, which was great.

She will suggest high-quality vendors for you and coordinate your communication with them.

If we had to do it again, we would definitely do more conference calls with her to more easily work out the details instead of relying on emails as much as we did. It’s always a pleasure to talk to Cherise and your planning will go much, much faster.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/02/2015

We couldn’t have asked for anything more, our wedding was perfect! We are thrilled that we selected Cherise from The Perfect Wedding Maui as our wedding planner. She exceeded our expectations in every way and made planning a destination wedding feel easy and stress-free.

Cherise was very organized and did an amazing job of providing fabulous recommendations on venue, officiants, caterers, DJs, musicians, entertainers and photographers. Everyone we worked with clearly loves Cherise and enjoys working with her at the weddings, she has amazing relationships with so many quality vendors on the island. She thoughtfully guided us through decisions based on what we wanted for our wedding and the experience for our guests. There isn’t a decision we would have changed and we have her to thank for that.

Cherise prepared us for the day of the wedding by walking us through the timeline of events and set expectations for certain elements so we knew what to expect. She thought of details that hadn’t even crossed my mind and had a plan for everything. Cherise took all of our feedback and ideas and made them even better than we could have imagined.

The day of the wedding Cherise was just the person I wanted to be there. She is always calm, collected and knows exactly what to say and do to keep things running smoothly. Everything went exactly as planned and we were able to thoroughly enjoy our wedding day with no stress or concerns. Our guests at the wedding mentioned that everything just seemed to happen and they are still raving about how magical the evening was. Cherise made that happen.

Cherise was amazing, thoughtful and extremely organized. I would highly recommend The Perfect Wedding Maui to anyone looking for help planning a wedding on Maui. You definitely won’t regret it!

Thank you Cherise, we loved every moment!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Andrea! You and Steve were SO MUCH FUN! I loved meeting you and sharing the planning of your wedding day as well as sharing that day with you and your guests. I feel so lucky to have such great couples like you come my way. I wish you all the best, always. You deserve it! Keep in touch...

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

The best decision I made about my wedding was having Cherise plan it! Her reviews say it all. She is the most amazing person to work with and does an incredible job.
    My husband and I planned a destination wedding, so it was daunting for us to not know what the venue looked like or how the food tasted. However, Cherise went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and assured. She was easily accessible any time we had questions or concerns, and she was just on top of every detail! She made the planning process smooth, simple and easy for us, which is important since we work a lot. We even had friends asking us, "How are you so calm and relaxed when your wedding is next week?"..to which we answered "We have CHERISE!!" She is very detail oriented and organized. She knows what she is doing!!
    The day of the wedding went beyond perfectly! We were always on schedule and Cherise made it a point for us to enjoy our day and let her worry about everything else. That is exactly what happened! It was so stress free and everything went off without a hitch thanks to Cherise's coordination.
    Looking back, Cherise truly created a day we will never forget! We still talk about how perfect our wedding was and how Cherise made it all come together. Thank you so much for everything, Cherise! You are fantastic!

Sent on 05/20/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Christine - you are such a beautiful woman, inside and out. Meeting you and Howard and assisting you with the planning of your wedding day was such a pleasure. You two are just awesome! Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your special day with us. I hope to see you back here for your vow renewal someday! Mahalo and Best wishes always, Cherise

Cherise is definitely the best wedding planner that I can ever imagine. I work for a trading firm and don't have much spare time. I time box my energy used towards the wedding planning although I still want the 'perfect wedding'. Cherise is wonderful enough to make everything happen just like magic only based on the info via the emails and pictures I sent over. Can not say enough thank you to her!!!!!! She is so sweet to accommodate all my special requests and is so considerate to make it perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks so much for your kinds words! I love, love, loved your wedding style and inspirations and it was so much fun bringing it all together for you. One of the prettiest weddings I've ever seen! I wish you both all the happiness in the world!

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

What is there to say about Cherise that hasn’t already been said? My husband and I were married at the Olowalu Plantation House and we both agree that having Cherise with us on our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. My wedding day was completely stress free and a dream come true. I am secretly wishing inside that I could plan another event in Maui just so I can work with Cherise again! She is organized, punctual, incredibly attentive to detail but above all, Cherise is amazingly patient, thoughtful and kind-hearted. Even in spite of my millions of emails and little requests, Cherise never made me feel like I was a burden or being bridezilla.

During the planning process, Cherise provided me with a great network of vendors that she’s worked with and was also open to working with vendors that I had found on my own. I really appreciated Cherise’s input on things (from hotel information to wedding rehearsal venues on top of all the other normal wedding stuff) but also never felt any pressure to do things a certain way.

On the day of the wedding, I had so little stress that I thought I was missing something. All the vendors came and set up without me having to direct anyone; all I had to do was get dressed and relax. I remember looking out the window and suddenly everything was there and perfect - the flowers, the centerpieces, the bar, ceremony chairs etc, etc etc! During the wedding… Cherise worked behind the scenes, taking care of all the details big and small, including moving lounge furniture around to make the best use of it throughout the night, moving signs, assisting with the vendors, etc. And when it was time to go, Cherise helped me pack and clean everything so we had time to say goodbye to all our guests. I can imagine I (and my friends/family) would have been so much more stressed if we had to take care of this all on our own.

Mahalo Cherise for making our day so special. We are so grateful!

Sent on 01/11/2015

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Michelle and Gareth, thank you so much for your review! I'm so pleased that you were able to enjoy your day instead of stressing over the details. That's my goal! I really enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best! I'd love to work with you again as well - maybe we can plan a Vow Renewal for you two in a few years? Best wishes always - stay happy!

Angie · Married on 10/01/2014

I cannot praise Cherise enough for her efforts in putting together my wedding.
    We got married in Maui but we're from Australia and the initial idea of planning a destination wedding was overwhelming.
    Once we decided on Cherise as my wedding planner without realising it I was set - she was the first thing I booked and it was all I needed to get the ball rolling.
    She was always reachable via email and it was the easiest way to communicate with our time difference. I had a lot of ideas and I have a tendency to micro manage but she was able to keep on top of all my suggestions and was always helpful in coming up with alternatives if something wasn't going to work out.
    My wedding day went perfectly - her and her daughter made sure everything was set up properly from the small details on the guestbook table to the picnic area that I wanted set up for my guests.
    I had my hair and make up done peacefully and had no idea what was going on outside of the house until the moment I stepped out to walk down the aisle.
    Her friendly smile on the wedding day was very reassuring and I would happily recommend her to everybody.

Sent on 11/04/2014

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Aloha Angie! Mahalo for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to share the planning of your day with you and Ronnie. I loved all of your special touches and details...from the picnic area to the baby photo seating tags to all the cute little bottles you carried all the way from Australia to use on your reception tables! Too cute. Angelei & I wish you all the best together as husband and wife!

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2014

I did my research before hiring a wedding planner, and I'm really glad I did. I work full time, live on the east coast, and naturally am a bit of a worrier. I wanted a perfect wedding, and I needed someone who was going to keep me on track, but who would do it with a kind touch. I read all of the reviews of Cherise, and noticed that everyone said how sweet she is, calm, and plans stunning weddings. I seriously couldn't not have asked for anything more.
    About a year before our wedding I hired Cherise. She promptly called me and wanted to know what I wanted my wedding to be. She emailed me a list of items that fell into the 9 months, 6 months, 3 months, and sooner categories, so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with everything there was to do, but also so that we kept to a timeline. It took me a little while to get used to island time, where emails took a day or two to get a response (common for all vendors). As the wedding approached I obviously started to get a little nervous, but that's when Cherise really hit her stride. She was juggling multiple weddings (which I only know because I saw pictures of other weddings on her website after our wedding was over), but I never felt that I wasn't getting the attention that I deserved. The days before the wedding she was basically "on call", walked us through the ceremony at our rehearsal, and was at Olowalu on our wedding day very early, and stayed until the end of the night. Cherise has great taste, and was able to turn my vision, which I sometimes couldn't even put into words, into reality. She guided me towards the best vendors, and I really couldn't have done it without her! My mom and I sent her so many pictures, and she would send us ideas back.

I would recommend Cherise to family, friends, and anyone looking for a gorgeous, classy, magical Hawaiian wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2014

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Caitlin for your sweet words! I had such a great time planning with you and your mom. You and Nick make an awesome couple! Wishing you all the best, always.

Julie · Married on 05/17/2014

If you're like me, a bride who wants her wedding day to be stress-free, smooth, beautiful, and perfect.... then Cherise Shulman is the wedding planner for you!

Not only is Cherise professional, detailed-oriented, competent, pleasant to work with, she is also caring and thoughtful in every way! Most of my friends are married so I've heard stories about what went wrong or how stressful it was that they didn't get to enjoy their day. Some even said that they didn't even get to eat their meal or their cake because they were too stressed or busy. I knew that was not what my husband and I wanted to remember from our "big" day, and we didn't. Because of Cherise's great organizational skills along with her excellent expertise in wedding planning and coordination, my husband and I enjoyed every moment of our wedding. I must admit, I was getting quite nervous and stressed out about the day since we had to travel so far to get married in Maui from Connecticut. However, on our wedding day.... I couldn't be more relaxed and stress-free even with a tight schedule of incorporating 2 ceremonies and 3 dresses wardrobe change. My husband and I had time to socialize with our friends and family, we had our drinks, dinner, and even our delicious cake.

Every vendor which Cherise has recommended were superb, and they all had such high respect for her! We couldn't be happier with each of them.

What I love about Cherise the most is that she doesn't "plan" your wedding, but she helps you make your dream wedding into reality. What she does is listen to your ideas on how you envision your wedding day would be like, makes great suggestions and recommendations, and actually carry out your ideas to perfection! This is how our wedding day was so PERFECT for us!

My husband and I would recommend Cherise to any newly weds who are thinking about having their wedding in Maui. She truly made our wedding day an "unforgettable" one to us and our guests!

Sent on 06/03/2014

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Aloha Julie! Mahalo for taking the time to write this beautiful review. You were absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day - in all 3 of your ensembles! It was breathtaking to witness the love in Richard's eyes every time he looked at you - and vice versa. So happy to have been a part of your Perfect day!

Aimee · Married on 03/20/2014

You will have a perfect wedding with Cherise as your planner! Planning a destination wedding in Maui from Nevada was not easy. You have to completely trust in your planner. Cherise has been doing this for years and has established wonderful vendor contacts. Researching a wedding planner and a venue was about as much work as I wanted to do! Cherise had recommendations for every aspect of my wedding. It was so easy! Cherise had no problem staying within budget and kept a detailed spreadsheet of all my charges that I could easily understand. I relied on her to make my wedding look like the pictures I sent her. It really was more perfect than I ever could have imagined! The day of the wedding she keeps you on time and always makes sure you are doing alright.

Most planners charge 20% for every service you book through them. Cherise charges a flat rate for her wedding planning. This will save you money. Cherise will save you from pulling your hair out with stress. You will not go wrong with her as your planner. If you need proof of how great she is please check out my pics http://www.kathleen-amelia.com/2014/03/24/michael-aimee-olowalu-plantation-wedding-photographer/

Sent on 04/16/2014
  • Y

Ying · Married on 02/22/2014

Our wedding was PERFECT. We are so glad we had a wedding planner, and we are most grateful that our wedding planner was Cherise!! We can't imagine anyone else who could've done as amazing of a job as Cherise, and here is why:1. Her organization is impeccable, she remembers every detail I have her, the ones that I don't even remember I had mentioned, she somehow knew.

2. Everyone loves her. All the vendors love her. This is so important because you want everyone to be happy working for your big day, and they were because of Cherise.
    Even all my guests were in love with her and her daughters because they all enjoyed themselves thoroughly, and they knew all of this is made possible because of her.
    3. We were able to save so much money because of her. No, you do not save money planning your own wedding. Cherise was able to work with our wonderful vendors and negotiate great prices.
    4. We saved so much time and energy. I barely had to do any work because Cherise took care of almost everything. Up until a month before the wedding, I didn't feel like I was planning for a wedding at all.
    5. She is worth so much more than how much she charges. We did our research, many wedding planner charge additional fee /a percentage for booking vendors. She charges a flat fee, and did so much more.
    6. For those brides who are type A, wants everything exactly the way you want it, and want to go through each vendor individually to get that accomplished. I say trust Cherise, let her know what you want, she will get you what you want without you having to upset any of your vendors. And please, listen to what she says. You will be beyond satisfied once you see the results and you won't regret having listened to her.
    Thank you so much Cherise. Our guests loved our wedding. They say that this was truly a perfect wedding, and the most fun wedding they have ever attended.

Sent on 03/04/2014

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Ying for your amazing words! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and being a part of your big day. You were such a beautiful bride - inside and out! It's couples like you that make my job such a joy.
    Wishing you and your husband all the best, always...

Cherise was fabulous! I was nervous planning a destination wedding and wanted to make sure that all the details I wanted, I could get. I relayed everything to her and she made sure it happened! I felt like there was no question she couldn't answer. I liked the fact that she would compose email answers to me because then I was able to refer back to them later when I couldn't remember something she had told me. However, if I called her, she would always be happy to answer questions over the phone as well. We met her daughters also, which were both so delightful and sweet. Her daughter took some photos on our wedding day and Cherise was sure to send them to us after the wedding. Also, I could tell that the vendors knew and respected her.
    Thank you, Cherise for everything!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Bakker · Married on 11/21/2013

Cherise helped make our dream into a reality. We highly recommend her. She made our destination wedding easy to manage and had our best interests in mind throughout the planning. We had done a good amount of research and had a good idea of what we wanted. Given it was a destination wedding; we knew that it would be wise to get a wedding coordinator. My wife and I conveyed our wants to Cherise and she consistently worked on finding the best possible solution. Cherise is very knowledgeable with the many vendors to choose from on the island and she has a great niche for working with your ideas and most importantly, your budget :) To top it off, she made sure to keep everyone including the wedding party and guests on schedule. Everyone gave us great feedback on her. Maholo Cherise!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

The best decision I ever made was hiring Cherise as my wedding planner. She was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. Her calming personality helped keep everyone relaxed and comfortable day of and she made everything so beautiful. It was absolutely a dream wedding thanks to The Perfect Wedding Maui! I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Thank you so much Cherise for all of your help planning our wedding and making everything run smoothly on the day. You did a fantastic job ensuring that every detail was covered, even with things that I would not have thought of myself. Planning our wedding from the UK was not a stressful experience at all thanks to your guidance, great recommendations and professionalism.

We were most impressed with her attention to detail. All the decorations were set up and arranged beautifully and the timing and co-ordination of the ceremony, catering, photography and music were flawless.

Cherise was a pleasure to work -very calm, down-to-earth and never pushy. Cherise is THE BEST. She really listens and was very timely with all her responses to my emails. She understands a budget and never once made us feel like our intimate wedding was any less important than a larger wedding with a bigger budget.

I highly recommend Cherise to any Maui bride.

Sent on 12/21/2013
  • Y

Ying · Married on 08/20/2013

Cherise is extremely patient and nice. She worked very hard and always provided timely responses to my endless questions. She also gave me very good advice on everything and thought of all aspects that we could possibly forgot, but essential for the wedding. Because of her, I had a worry-free and fantastic wedding in Maui. I definitely recommend anyone, especially the couples who do not live in Hawaii, to work with Cherise for their special events. Thank you Cherise!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Cherise was awesome! I was totally stress-free on my wedding day. Would recommend her to anyone getting married in Maui.

Sent on 12/23/2013

Keren · Married on 07/25/2013

Cherise is a fantastic wedding coordinator! She's experienced, knowledgeable, professional, and so sweet to work with. We felt very fortunate to have her on our team.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Heather · Married on 06/13/2013

Cherise was wonderful to work with. I was nervous hiring a wedding planner because I usually like doing things myself and being in Tennessee there was no way to meet her before the wedding. However, Cherise really changed my mind. She made everything so easy and all we had to do was show up. I sent Cherise pictures of the flowers I liked and she took it from there. It was beautiful! I had a mix up with the photographer and Cherise handled it very well and did all she could to find me a new one. She suggested a different photographer and I couldn't have been happier with my photos. I also got a few pictures her daughter took from facebook that I loved! I highly recommend Cherise!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Nicki · Married on 03/28/2013

Cherise is the most amazing wedding planner you could ever have! She is professional, responsive, such a lovely person, and she turned the vision I had in my head into the most beautiful wedding I could ever imagine. I was nervous planning a destination wedding without ever having been to Hawaii and not even visiting once during the planning process, but Cherise put all my worries to rest and helped make all my dreams a reality. I could not have done this without Cherise - thank you so much, we love you!
    Love,
    Nicki and Tim

Sent on 07/04/2013

Emily · Married on 02/20/2013

Cherise was FANTASTIC and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

We chose her based on all the positive reviews online - destination wedding forums and other wedding websites. Her fee was completely reasonable and definitely the most worthwhile expense in our wedding budget. A few things that stood out:

1 - Communication. This is key for planning a destination wedding, and Cherise always answered our e-mails in a timely manner. Her responses were always detailed and descriptive. She provided spreadsheets, photos and diagrams when necessary.

2 - Budget. Cherise was super respectful of our wedding budget, and helped us stick to it! She was very receptive for anything we wanted to cut back on, and provided extra recommendations to help us stay on track. There were no "hidden fees" - everything was very clearly laid out.

3 - Day of. She was AMAZING. And her daughter, too :) We received a ton of comments from our guests about how beautifully everything turned out. As an event planner myself, I know how much work goes on behind-the-scenes and I was super impressed. Wedding day itself can be stressful enough!

Tip - check out her Facebook and Pinterest boards. Super helpful ideas.

We had the perfect wedding and all credit goes to Cherise! THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/30/2013

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Emily for your kind words. It's great couples like the two of you that make me love my job so much! Wishing you continued happiness!

Micah · Married on 09/15/2012

The Perfect Wedding did an amazing job with our wedding!! We are from Kansas and the entire planning process was completely stress free! Cherise was super easy to communicate with and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. All of our questions were answered immediately from: a place to stay, picture and video recommendations, hair recommendations and our wedding cake options. ALL of our wedding details were taken care of and planned to perfection. I would definitely recommend The Perfect Wedding!!! Thanks again for all of your help Cherise!! You are absolutely amazing!!!!!! :-)

Sent on 09/29/2012

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Mahalo Micah! You were absolutely the sweetest to work with. It truly was my pleasure. Congratulations to you and Cole.

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2012

I was beyond impressed when with working with Cherise and the Perfect Wedding on planning our Maui wedding. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding and about having to coordinate so many details from a different state, but Cherise made the process seamless. She connected us with an awesome caterer that our guests raved about, and really seemed to capture the vision I wanted for our wedding day, down to the last detail. She was always prompt in responding to my countless emails, and even managed to schedule a tour of our wedding site for an impromptu planning visit in Maui on less than a week’s notice! What really impressed me about Cherise was the ease with which she coordinated our event the day of the wedding. I really was able to relax and just enjoy my day as Cherise took care of everything. Her calm presence and organization really allowed my husband and I to take in every moment of our time with family and friends, down to the last goodbye. I had so many guests comment on how awesome she was and how smoothly the entire wedding went. If you are thinking about planning a wedding in Maui, I cannot recommend Cherise enough!

Sent on 09/18/2012

The Perfect Wedding Maui's reply:

Thanks Melissa for your wonderful words. I loved your vision and enjoyed bringing it all together. It was a pleasure to share your special day with you!