The Perfect Wedding DJs Reviews

The Perfect Wedding DJs 4
The Perfect Wedding DJs 5
The Perfect Wedding DJs 6
The Perfect Wedding DJs 7

Crichton and Travis were the perfect DJs for our wedding. Throughout the entire night from 4:00pm-10:00pm they never missed a beat. They played music that got everyone up and out of their seats. The guests at our party ranged from newborn to upper 80's. Everyone had a smile on their face throughout the night and when the guests said their goodbyes every guest complimented the DJs. It wasn't just the music that they brought but also the games. If you choose The Perfect Wedding DJs you will see a lot of smiles and hear a lot of laughter. The Perfect Wedding DJs couldn't be a more perfect name for this dynamic duo. I recommend them to everyone who wants their guests to never forget but also remember their perfect wedding. Mahalo to The Perfect Wedding DJs for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Crichton and his brother were terrific! Our wedding was at the Waikiki aquarium and we had a limited time frame. They kept the evening running smoothly and on schedule. And at the end of the evening, no one left the dance floor! Very professional but also felt like we had two good friends running the show.

Choosing these guys was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Mersadi · Married on 04/10/2015

Travis and Crichton were AMAZING! They knew exactly what to play and do to get the crowd on their feet. We had a blast and it wouldn't have been the same with out them.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Katie · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I hired the Perfect Wedding DJ's for our destination wedding in Hawaii and we could not have been happier about our choice!! I was a little nervous at first because due to time difference and my schedule I was actually unable to have a lot of direct communication with them before arriving in Hawaii but my worries were completely unnecessary because they were GREAT!! We even got numerous compliments on our choice of DJ from our guests because everyone loved them and had an amazing time. Even with me not giving them a lot of work with far in advance they captured exactly what I was looking for in terms of mood and pace and were able to take even the weirdest and most random of requests from our guests - they had everything! HIGHLY recommend these fellas!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/07/2015

These guys are AWESOME!!! They truly were The PERFECT Wedding DJ's for our big day! We really appreciated that they met up with us several times throughout the wedding planning process to get to know us better, give advice and throw around ideas, ultimately making our wedding exactly what WE wanted. They went above and beyond. They're so personable, friendly and fun, but also very professional, kept our guests entertained while making sure our reception was sticking to our timeline. Everyone at our wedding loved them! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/18/2015

They were exceptional. We had a half and half wedding. Half was a regular reception while the other half was traditional and they met all the needs for music on both parts. It truly brought our wedding together! Thank you guys! I would highly recommend them to anyone! :)

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • W

Wayndy · Married on 10/11/2014

The DJs were THE best part of the wedding.... Their professionalism, taste in music and ability to adjust to the crowd was incredible. They honestly make me want get married again... And again. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you guys sooooo much for making the most important day of my life the BEST day of my life.
    -A Very Happy and Satisfied Customer

Sent on 03/18/2015

Anasofia · Married on 09/06/2014

We had a great wedding reception thanks to the energy and talents of this lovely brother team. Travis was our DJ and Crichton MC'd our program. They were fun, energetic, and professional. My guests had a fun time dancing. I think my older guests would have liked to hear some more music for their generation. My dad had a blast and they taught him a few moves I'll never forget! I did hear a song played on my do not play list, but in the end it didn't matter because everyone including me and my husband enjoyed it. Thank you guys!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Su'e · Married on 05/17/2014

Crichton and Travis are more than the Perfect Wedding DJ's...they live up to their name and more from the first time you meet, from offering guidance in your wedding planning, inspiring ideas for your ideal wedding reception program, and helping you craft an efficient timeline of events for your wedding day! They were extrememly accomodating from the start, taking the time to skype my then fiance and I since we were attending college away from Hawai'i and were beyond helpful in our difficult task of planning a wedding from abroad! For our large Polynesian wedding with numerous details and aspects to coordinate, the Perfect Wedding DJ's bent over backwards at every stage of the process, from the planning months before, support during the VERY hectic week of the wedding (I can't tell you how many times we franctically texted and called them the days leading up to the wedding with last minute details, changes, and questions! And at all times they were easily accesible and responded immediately!), and most of all, they were there every moment of our long wedding day, helping with coordinating our large wedding line walking out to the music at our ceremony, keeping our diverse group of reception guests laughing and entertained as our emcee, and playing the perfect mix of music at the end of the night which ended the best day of our lives on a high note! I would especially like to mention how flexible and experienced Crichton & Travis are with responding to last minute and spur of the moment changes and those classic day of wedding emergencies (even mid-program!) without skipping a beat. They were the height of professionalism and creativity, and our guests couldn't stop raving about our reception because of them! As the bride and groom the last thing you want to do is worry at all on your wedding day, and they were the perfect all encompassing DJ's, emcees, and coordinators to accomplish this!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • I

Iona · Married on 05/17/2014

When The Perfect Wedding DJs met with my fiance and I for our consultation, the first question Crichton asked us was what were a few words we each would use to describe our dream wedding. As the groom, my answers were not stressful, entertaining, and FUN. I was grateful that they even cared about my opinion as the groom (haha) but can't say enough about how they truly fulfilled my vision and also my wife's. If you want a support team that helps you every step of the way from planning to your reception, the Perfect Wedding DJs are for you. Every time we turned around Crichton and Travis were there to help us, from being present at our wedding rehearsal and helping or wedding singer with our ceremony music, to the hectic wedding day, I don't even remember any mishaps because they were there to take care of us! They helped us with highly creative ideas for our program from a hilarious and unique garter toss to a most thoughtful way of doing the father daughter/mother and son dance which left us and our guests in tears, they were awesome on all fronts. They are also very culturally knowledgeable were perfect to MC our Polynesian wedding with our customs. The highlight was all of the talent and expertise they bring as DJs with the music for our dancing at the end of the night...they got all generations of our guests on the dance floor ending the night perfectly. Couldn't be happier with all of the support and talent the Perfect Wedding DJs shared with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jadyn · Married on 03/29/2014

I LOVED my experience with The Perfect Wedding DJs. They were easy-going and amazing to work with. From the beginning, they were invested in my event and took account my music preferences. We kept a file of songs that I loved and songs that they recommended months before the day. Seriously, the dance portion of the wedding was my favorite part of the day. Crichton and the boys definitely know how to entertain a crowd. They catered to both young and old audiences and got everyone out dancing. I definitely recommend these DJs for any of your events. You won't regret it!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Cristy · Married on 01/25/2014

The Uale brothers are awesome guys! They made our wedding fun, entertaining, and memorable. I am so happy that I was referred to them. They worked with us on short notice (literally 25 days before the wedding our first meeting occurred) and yet you couldn't tell we had little time to prepare. They were very responsive to our requests and wishes. I am so happy they were our DJ/emcee. Everyone who attended the wedding told me they had fun and I even received the comment "usually weddings are boring, this one was actually fun". I can attribute that to their skills for sure. Thank you so much Uale brothers!!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sione · Married on 03/09/2012

The Perfect Wedding DJ's were great to work with. We had a wedding dance the night before our big day and they did everything I could have hoped a great event DJ would do. They were early, clean equipment, great sound, and most importantly, read the tone of the crowd and played fun and appropriate music for the event that got everyone on their feet. My wife and I will always have great memories from that night and Crichton and his team helped contribute to that incredible atmosphere. I know a few DJ's and am familiar with DJing myself and Crichton is top notch, no doubt!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2011

These guys are seriously the best DJ!!! They DJed my wedding 3 years ago and I still get comments about how my wedding had the best dance party ever! The music even got my mom and my shy hubby out on the dance floor having the time of their life!! HIRE THEM!!! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Jeffrey · Married on 10/29/2010

I have known Crichton for years and this guy knows music and has a passion for it. When I got engaged I knew that NOBODY else would compare. I understood how important this day was and that my wife would want to make sure it all went "perfect". This is the only part of the planning that I said is a must. She loved everything about Crichton from his sweet DJ skills to his laid back friendly personality. Needless to say it was a hit! From the traditional music to our cheesy conga line everybody was dancing and having fun. IT WAS PERFECT.

He is the most versatile DJ I have ever seen. He can give you any atmosphere and party you are looking for. From conservative church dances to Weddings or even all out parties, this is your guy.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Josie · event on 04/17/2010

Hands down my favorite DJ's of all time. First of all, their music is amazing. You literally do not want to stop dancing. But what I love about Travis and Crichton is their abilities to connect the music to the specific audience. They read their crowds well and adjust the music accordingly, which to me, especially in cultural settings, is very important. You want your friends, your grandparents, your in-laws to all have a good time. Music is one of the most important parts of special occasions, it sets the moods, it breaks tensions, it brings people together, it loosens them up and gets them out of their comfort zones. They also have an incredible passion for the music they are playing, each song in their collections are well thought out. They are also really fun, very respectful and easy going. It's an incredible well-rounded package that you don't know you want in a DJ. But when you have the experience, it's amazing.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Brooke · Married on 12/17/2008

On behalf of my husband and I, these guys are the perfect wedding DJ's. Very experienced and truly know how to set and maintain a vibe at any wedding or special event. Latest in music and very engaging in what they do. They take the time to get to know the bride and groom, their favorites, and go above and beyond from the music selection, entertainment, and service. Definitely recommend them to all. Keep up the great work, always contributing to special memories for all.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Keli · Married on 08/27/2005

The Perfect Wedding DJ's were just that....Perfect. Crichton M.C.'d my wedding reception and he was very professional and reliable. He kept our family and friends entertained throughout the day and we couldn't have been more happy with choosing him to be our M.C. They also have a ton of awesome music for every age and taste. Awesome job! You definitely won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2015

jon · Married on 01/15/2004

I had Crichton in charge of the sound and music for my wedding reception. He played music and also ran live sound for professional musicians that I had hired to play that day. We felt he did a great job, was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend him and his company to anyone. Thanks again for making our wedding day a successful one!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Andi · Married on 07/02/2016

Their name says it all, Chrichton and his crew really were the perfect wedding djs! We did not give them much direction with song choices, but they did an amazing job feeling out the crowd and playing the best songs. Every guest kept asking us who our DJs were, and complimenting us on how amazing they were. Our guests were dancing from the start of open dancing until the wedding shut down. It was such a fun evening, I wish we could have danced all night! I highly recommend The Perfect Wedding DJs for your next event or wedding. Thank you, Chrichton!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Crichton and team did an outstanding job providing emcee and DJ services at a recent Event/ Wedding Industry event. From setting up until the end of the night, they keep us grooving to the music and the program moving. Thank you! Highly recommend The Perfect Wedding DJs! Professional, kind, funny and provided excellent customer service. Mahalo!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Resham · Married on 12/30/2017

We had such a blast with Crichton and his crew at our wedding! Our wedding planner described Crichton as a super fun DJ and charming emcee, and she was right on. From Crichton's creative way of excusing tables to the buffet line to his perfect introduction of my hula to the way he listened to our request to make the dance floor as wild and sweaty as possible, everything was seamless, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to make our wedding super fun and memorable. People are still talking about how good the music was and how much they loved Crichton. Definitely recommend their team!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    The Perfect Wedding DJs 8

Vai · Married on 07/17/2015

Our guest enjoyed dancing all night long from the first song to the last. A mix of music to fit all ages of our guest. Thank you for making our wedding special.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Ramsey · Married on 02/07/2015

From our first meeting when they walked us through a rundown of how they would guide our post-wedding and reception, we were hooked. They asked our vision for our dream wedding and brought it to life on our big day!

Sent on 05/16/2015