The Perfect Settings Reviews

The Perfect Settings 5
The Perfect Settings 6
The Perfect Settings 7

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

Working with Kim at the Perfect Settings was a pleasure. I am so happy with the way everything turned out.
    Thank you again!!

The Perfect Settings 15
    The Perfect Settings 16
    The Perfect Settings 17

Cyndi · Married on 01/28/2017

I know had I not found Kim of The Perfect Settings, we would have probably eloped because I would have not had the time, or I would have lost my mind, or had a heart attack in trying to plan my wedding. For starters, I'm an older bride, with a busy career and lots of lifelong friends. So if I wasn’t going to elope, then the day needed to be just right, but I had neither the time nor the expertise to plan it. Finding Kim was a Godsend.
    Kim was able to make the perfect recommendation for every big decision and I loved them all. Venue? Check. Flowers? I described my idea and that was the last we spoke of it – they appeared on the day just as I had described. Décor? Her company, The Perfect Settings supplied all the crystal, candles, and candelabra’s need to add that air of sophistication I’d wanted. Caterer? She recommended an amazing caterer that was also a bargain for the vast and delicious fare he delivered. Music? She knew the DJ to recommend, and where to go for the string quartet. Many times before the event, I would meet with her, stressed about this detail or that, and leave a calm woman once again. She had it handled and that was obvious. Her mantra: “that’s not your job, it’s mine”.
    And on the day, neither my groom nor I could scarcely look thirsty without something to quench our thirst, or a morsel of food brought to wherever we were. Kim and Kim’s “people” worked their magic to help us have the wedding of our dreams. From setup to breakdown, their work was flawless, and every detail thought out. When we finally made it to back to our hotel room, we had with us a boxed assortment of wedding cuisine because she knew we would not have had time to eat.
    Kim’s company, The Perfect Settings, describes only part of what she offers – a choice of beautiful settings for almost any wedding theme you can imagine. But, for us, she served as THE MOST Perfect Wedding Planner you could ever imagine. And, for all she did for us, we are eternally grateful.

kristin · Married on 10/14/2016

As a type A personality, it's hard for me to "let go." From the first time Kim and I talked about my wedding, I knew she was the perfect person to help me "let go" on my wedding day. Kim saw my vision, and helped make it more than I could ever dream of!! Kim's enthusiasm, energy, kindness, and professionalism are such a comfort, you are in the best hands with Kim. Kim went above and beyond with her attention to detail and dedication to an amazing event! Every where I turned, I found another beautiful detail she made happen. Kim, thank you for helping us enjoy the wedding of our dreams! We love you!

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

Every time someone asked, "who's doing your decor and flowers?", and I responded with "Kim from The Perfect Settings", everyone knew who she was and what she and her team are capable of, and assured me that she would blow me away. Boy, were they right! Kim read me like a book, knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations beyond belief. My advice to all future brides who choose The Perfect Settings is to sit back, relax, and know that Kim and her team will take care of everything, right down to the very last detail.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Vicki is absolutely AMAZING. She went above and beyond to help us have the most beautiful wedding day. She has all the qualities you would want in a wedding planner.

Gianna · Married on 10/08/2016

Kim and her staff at The Perfect Settings did a stupendous job on making our wedding day dreams come true! From our initial meeting, to the communicating in between, the florals, decor, planning, etc. it was truly magical working with them. We shared our wedding vision, pictures for inspiration and endless phone calls and emails, each time Kim exceeded my expectations! Everything was done on time, our timeline was followed, our flowers and decor were AMAZING, and Kim is just an awesome person. The team did a great job communicating with all of our other vendors to ensure our day was smooth and we couldn't be happier with their services. When my husband and I had our first look at the room before our guests and our breath was taken away! i mean, it was a dream come true- seriously. Kim coordinated our ceremony as well, which let me tell you, as a bride, took away all of my fears of it not going smooth. All of the nightmares and horror stories you hear were not possible with her incredible professionalism and communication in between. We could not be happier with their services and would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful and seamless day to remember.
    Thank you SO MUCH!

Anne Marie · Married on 04/29/2016

AMAZINGGGG!
    Kim was also my wedding planner and let me tell you this woman is a super hero. I had a very clear vision of the flowers I wanted and Kim made them come to life. The Head table ombre center piece was something out of a magazine. I have head such amazing and great feedback from everyone. She had great ideas on how to cut down on some costs and ideas to reuse the bridesmaid bouquets. Not only is she a talented florist, she is a wonderful wedding planner and she is so fun to be around. You will not regret using the Perfect Setting! I wish I could get married every week just to be around Kim!

Thanks Kim!

Kim and Vicky at the Perfect Settings are the best around! They offer years of experience and during my consultations with them they offered their advice and guidance during my planning. Since all of my bridesmaids were out of town, I really turned to them for a lot of help and they both were wonderful to work with. They truly made my vision a reality at my wedding and I'm still blown away with how the decor and flowers turned out! Thank you ladies for your amazing work. You both were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2016

Kim from The Perfect Settings was absolutely the best wedding planner that we could have ever dreamed of finding. We were planning our wedding from Orlando, so Kim was our life saver in helping us work out vendor challenges, finding the right people to work with and things we needed, and just take care of things. She is very experienced (but with the energy of a 20 year old!), and can be tough when you need her to be, but has a heart of gold and really cares about and loves what she does. She handled everything for our reception perfectly, executing my vision even better than I could have even dreamed. When I walked into the room and saw how she had arranged the décor and saw the gorgeous flowers she made, my husband and I were both so overwhelmed with gratitude and love for this woman! The room looked like my fairy tale – elegant and gorgeous and perfectly set!! She is also amazing at designing and making flower arrangements and bouquets herself! The other thing that was so great about Kim was that she just took care of things on our wedding day, so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. If someone or we asked for something, she would say, “I’m on it!” and she would get it done in an instant! We didn’t even know about some of the small issues we had on that day, because Kim just took care of it all so it all was perfect and seamless for us. Even as I write this review a month after our wedding, I am so overwhelmed with appreciation for everything Kim did for us. I don’t think we will ever forget how much she helped make our dreams come true. We cannot recommend Kim highly enough. You will not regret having Kim be a part of your special day and your life. When we met her, she said that she often becomes a part of your family when working with you, and we completely agree!!! We love you, Kim (and can’t wait to see you again!!). Thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH!!! - Michelle & Kirk

Mary · Married on 03/11/2016

3-11-16 Selby Garden Wedding. Vicki was great to work with. She was able to tune into our ideas and the theme wanted and far exceeded our expectations. The flower arrangements at the reception along with the additional decor were simply stunning. I can't begin to remember how many compliments we received. The bridal bouquet and bouquets for the wedding party were gorgeous. I would recommend this company and Vicki for any event.

Laura · Married on 02/27/2016

Kim from The Perfect Setting was absolutely 100% perfect for my wedding day. I could not have pulled off even half of what she produced for me! If I could rate her a 10/10 I would. She handled every little detail for the ceremony and reception and I NEVER once had to worry about anything getting done or what was going on. She handled, planned and executed everything that I wanted and SO much more. My wedding was a dream and she literally KILLED IT! :) The flowers were TO DIE FOR, I knew what I was expecting in my head and I was BLOWN away by what she produced for both the arbor for the ceremony and the table settings as well as the bridesmaids bouquets that were ombre and my bouquet which was absolutely gorgeous! Kim made my day one I will never forget and everyone at my wedding couldn't quit talking about how gorgeous it was even two weeks later as I write this review! Kim if you see this I truly can't thank you enough. Everything was perfect. If anyone is looking for a one stop shop make sure to call Kim! Thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you. Laura and Brandon Deaderick

Kim Frazer has been a wonderfully fantastic person to have helping me to get my wedding into order. Her experience in planning weddings is evident and much appreciated. We had to change venues last minute and her assistance in planning some of the details came with our new venue. I just cannot tell you how much I appreciate her help! She has been wonderful is making sure that nothing important falls through the cracks.

• PaoTy

paola · Married on 10/25/2015

Vicky was great to work with!!!! She answered all my questions and gave me great ideas that turned out amazing! My wedding turned out so beautiful. I appreciate all she did. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Thanks a bunch to Vicky and her team!!! Job well done and satisfied bride. Hugs!!!

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

I really can't even put into words to appreciation I have for Kim Frazier - she was absolutely wonderful. I showed her pictures of the look I was going for on my wedding day and she truly made it all come to life and even exceeded what I was looking for! She went above and beyond for me and always made me feel special when chatting about my vision and my day. Her tablescapes and decor looked beautiful - I have gotten so many compliments from my wedding guests about how gorgeous everything was! Kim also helped coordinate our wedding day and kept everything organized and made me feel as though I didn't have to worry about a thing throughout the whole day! If you are looking for the whole package or just flowers/decor, she is your woman!

Davina · Married on 06/27/2015

We used The Perfect Settings for our flowers and for our day-of coordinator/planner. I worked directly with Vicki, the owner, who was great. She was able to help me put my image on paper and tailored it to fit our budget. She even threw in a few extra things on wedding day! Hiring Vicki as our day of planner was one of the best wedding/vendor decisions I made! It was great to have Vicki at rehearsal and the wedding to tell us what to do, where to go, and how to do it. She kept us updated of changes and helped us pick the best decision for timelines for the night.

Dana · Married on 05/30/2015

We went to another local rental/florist company and they were SO awful. Our consultation appointment with Kim was amazing!! She is so pleasant and personable, and we just loved her. We are really looking forward to using The Perfect Settings for our rentals, flowers, and more!

Natalie · Married on 05/30/2015

Vicki created beautiful centerpieces, flowers, and helped everything run smoothly!

amber · Married on 05/24/2015

Kim at the Perfect Settings was so easy going and flexible, it almost overpowered her talent and how amazing our décor and flowers were. My husband and I had a very low key wedding and had very minimal décor and flowers, but Kim treated us with such kindness and professionalism. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and she worked with us so graciously with price and value of flowers. She truly stood up to her word about working with our vision and budget. She went above and beyond in simple details and our flowers and décor was exactly what we had hoped for on our wedding day. We highly recommend her and her company for any of your wedding needs. She's a true professional with a kind heart and knows everyone in the business to help make your day very special.

Nancy · Married on 04/12/2015

It took a lot of encouragement for me to hire a “Day-of Planner” for my daughter’s wedding; I felt certain that as organized as I was that I could handle every detail by myself. Luckily I listened to my family and friends and enlisted the help of Kim Frazer at The Perfect Settings. From our very first planning meeting, I knew we had made the right choice! Kim is the perfect blend of experience, assertiveness, and unlimited energy, optimism and determination. She coordinated all our vendors, kept me informed and offered valuable advice on all aspects of the ceremony and reception. Kim was also very respectful when it came time to honoring the wishes of my daughter and her fiance so that they were able to have the wedding of their dreams. But Kim was truly at her best the day of the wedding. She kept us all calm, focused and on time. She solved every little problem that arose, keeping any and all stressors away from us. She was cheerful and upbeat throughout the evening, working tirelessly until 11:30 p.m. when the bride and groom left in a shower of sparklers. Hiring Kim Frazer was the best decision we made in planning this wedding - kudos and many, many thanks to you Kim!

Holly · Married on 03/28/2015

I can not put into words how grateful I am that I met Kim and used The Perfect Settings for my wedding flowers, decor, and day of coordination. Everything was truly perfect.. even more beautiful than I had imagined. I coordinate events for a living and did not think I would need a "day of" coordinator for my own wedding. I figured as long as I was completely organized I could have a friend take over the day of tasks, but due to a number of reasons I decided last minute to hire Kim. I am SO SO glad I did. Kim was amazing and 100% worth the extra money. I highly highly recommend!

I would highly recommend The Perfect Settings to any bride. Kim Frazer went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. She is a true wedding "Fairy Godmother"! She was on top of everything and I could not imagine how the day would have come together without her. She knows this business inside and out and her top priority is making sure you and all of your guests are happy. The flowers and decor were stunning and she over delivered on budget.

Kim Frazier MADE the wedding. Think a spunky, friendly and fun!

The Perfect Setting IS the one stop shop for everything - wedding planning, decor, flowers, and rentals. Kim is the expert in all things wedding.

Kim gets the job done and doesn't skimp on the details, which was vital for this Project Manager (by profession) bride.

Due to Kim our wedding was flawless. She knows EVERYONE and knows who is the best in the Sarasota area. These contacts were vital when our hair and make-up person cancelled on us 18 hours before the wedding. She sounded the alarm and got a new person within 10 min. THAT one experience made her fee worth it...but she did SO much more on top of it.

If I could make any suggestion to any bride regardless of how put together, detailed oriented and/or organized bride you think you are - HIRE KIM! Especially if you are an out-of-town bride. Kim was even able to keep my mother calm...which is not an easy task.

Kim is well worth the money and I think she should charge double because she's so awesome!

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Angela and Kim were amazing!!! I was a bride that didn't care as much about the decor and minor details of the day. They took care of everything for the rehearsal and the wedding. I can't say enough great things about them!!!

• F

Faith · Married on 05/16/2014

We can’t say enough great things about Kim Frazer at the Perfect Settting! Her professionalism and commonsense approach as she walked our daughter through her wedding planning journey was wonderful! She listened to our visions from day one, and transformed those visions into an absolutely beautiful and elegant day that we will never forget! She made our wedding journey low stress and joyful! We couldn’t have done it without Kim’s help and vast knowledge of vendors! Every person she recommended was amazing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for making our daughter’s wedding day dreams come true!
    Bill and Faith Allen
    Parents of the bride

• User2926754 · event on: 04/12/2014

The perfect settings (especially Angella) is the BEST! More beautiful than I could EVER imagine. EVERYTHING was PERFECT!!!