The Perfect Pour Reviews

85 | Saint Augustine, FL

85 Reviews for The Perfect Pour

Susan · Married on 11/11/2015

The Perfect Pour was an amazing vendor to work with as I really appreciated their prompt responses to email, professionalism, and willingness to assist me on any matter! I would recommend them to anyone and I promise you that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/30/2017

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you for your review Susan! It was a pleasure working with you to plan both your wedding and Melse. We wish you and Josh the best!

The Perfect Pour was amazing! Kristen and James set up a bar service outside for cocktail hour and then moved inside for the reception. Everything looked amazing! They were very friendly and professional. Thank you two for working with us on our special day!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/02/2015

The Perfect Pour was more then choosing a vendor for our wedding they have been close friends for years. I was able to work with Kristen and Alicia at a local seafood restaurant for years so I had already seen first hand their professionalism and performance. The Perfect Pour worked two events for our wedding, the rehearsal and the wedding reception. I was able to provide all of my own beverages and garnishes which led us to have a stock the bar party saving us tons of money. They were easy to work with, affordable, and brought all of their own set up including decor to make sure the bar looked amazing. What stood out to my guest was their quickness and the ability to remember everyone's drinks! As returning guest walked up they were already making their next drink for them! It made the guest feel even more special and they still tell me to this day how nice to bartenders were. With a guest list of 160 and 3 bartenders there was never a line! Not only did they bartend they also helped the other vendors set up and clean up making less work for my family and making everything go that much more smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend Perfect Pour and their amazing staff!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I was in a rut when my catering company told me that the bartender was not written into the contract, so I would not have a bartender from their company, and this was a week before the wedding. In a panic, I remembered seeing a card for the perfect pour from one of the bridal expos my fiance and I attended. It was a breath of fresh air when I contacted Alicia and she agreed to bartend at my wedding. She was very flexible and accommodating, especially when I explained to her about my budget and that the wedding was in one week. She and Kristin were professional and I knew that I didn't have to worry about a thing once I saw they were set up. I'll know where to go if I ever need another bartender for a big event.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jane · event on: 01/11/2015

Very professional and always smiling. My guests had very nice things to say about these ladies! Would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Kerry · Married on 12/11/2016

The Perfect Pour was the perfect bartender to work with. They made everything go smoothly and just the way we wanted on our perfect day.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/25/2013

Very nice job serving and setting up! Drinks went very smoothly for the evening.

Sent on 10/19/2017

3.5

They did such a great job bartending our wedding! The bar set-up was great and really looked beautiful - which was important to me. And the bartenders that worked our wedding were so personable and fun! Our guests had a great time having them come up with cool drinks. From the planning perspective, Perfect Pour was very helpful. They gave us a purchasing guide and even came up with a fun (and delicious) signature drink for us! For us, we purchased everything following their guide but we ended up running dry on liquor with about 45 minutes left of the wedding. There was still wine and beer left over so the party kept going but just a reminder to know your own guests and make small accommodations. We were thrilled with Perfect Pour and would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2016

4.2

Very responsive via email correspondence. Customized package to meet our needs.

Sent on 01/20/2017
  • Z

Z · Married on 01/26/2018

3.2
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

Professionalism was ok. Vendor was asked to provide mixers for two signature cocktails; one did not taste up to expectations, the other mixer was not bought beforehand- had to be picked up right before the reception.

Sent on 02/27/2018