The Perfect Pour Reviews

85 | Saint Augustine, FL

85 Reviews for The Perfect Pour

Heather · Married on 03/18/2017

Kristen and her team did an amazing and professional job. They handled our wedding cocktail our and reception, all our guests said it was one of the best bar set ups they've ever experienced. I would highly recommend The Perfect Pour.

Sent on 04/01/2017

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you Heather! It was an absolute pleasure serving you and your guests. I wish you and Curtis a lifetime of happiness!

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2017

Taylor and Brygitte were the ultimate professionals and helped us in a big way to make entertaining much more enjoyable. Would hire Perfect Pour again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/17/2017

They are extremely professional and reliable service especially Brygitte and Taylor. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Christen · Married on 03/11/2017

The ladies at The Perfect Pour are simply the best! They are so responsive, kind, accommodating, professional, down to earth... I could go on and on. They were hands down my #1 favorite vendor to work with. Kristen was our bartender for the night and we couldn't have been happier with the quality of the drinks, her professionalism and great personality. Don't hesitate to hire them for your event - they are amazing! :)

Sent on 05/24/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/14/2017

We loved having The Perfrct Pour as our bar service for our reception. Alicia was extremely responsive and was glad to answer any question I had. If I ever need bar tending service in the future, I'll be calling her first!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you on your big day, congrats!!

Tyler · Married on 01/21/2017

The bartenders were awesome! Everything went great. Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Cindy · Married on 01/21/2017

A later-in-life love affair that turned into an elopement followed by a big party to celebrate and Perfect Pour was there to help make the celebration even more fabulous! From the appropriate amount of alcohol to purchase to the set-ups to the décor...PERFECT start to finish! Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/21/2017

The girls at the Perfect Pour were fabulous! They were flexible with the alcohol selection we wanted, were prompt with responding to our questions and did a great job taking care of our guests on the day of the wedding. All of our guests loved them!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2017

If you're looking for fantastic service and great rates and alcohol packages for any event you should definitely hire The Perfect Pour to be your vendor!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Thank you Sarah!!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

The Perfect Pour was exceptional in the services that they provided for my son's wedding in December in Jacksonville. They were very accommodating to what we wanted and offered to pick up our beverages from Total Wine and set it all up before the wedding. They also packed up the extra so we could take it back the next day before we left for home. They took care of all our beverage needs on the day of the wedding. We did not have to worry about a thing. WE would definitely 100% recommend The Perfect Pour.

Sent on 01/17/2017

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was such a pleasure meeting all of you!!

Edna · Married on 12/16/2016

We used their Beverage services with Liquor License. The price was reasonable and service was outstanding!
    A worry-free experience.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

The Perfect Pour was a great choice for our Wedding Day. Kristen was a huge help to us while preparing for the big day. The decor and presentation was great!! Thank you again The Perfect Pour for helping us celebrate our Wedding Day!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

Kristen was easy to get in contact with, she was very prompt in responding. They were helpful and friendly! I would use them again in a hearbeat!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jason · Married on 11/06/2016

I cannot begin to explain how amazing The Perfect Pour made our event. The staff and owners went above and beyond to make our special day flawless.

Sent on 01/10/2017

All guests had nothing but fabulous things to say about the bar service

Sent on 01/22/2017

Great experience! Only thing I was nervous about was that they were 45mins or so late to set up but it all ended up working out and getting set up on time. Just a little heart attack day of lol

Sent on 01/23/2017

The Perfect Pour's reply:

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! I am sorry if you were nervous with our arrival time. We know how long it takes to set up at each venue and schedule accordingly. I am glad you had a wonderful wedding day!
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 10/22/2016

Perfect Pour bartended for our wedding last weekend the service was outstanding! Our bartender was attentive and professional. Guests had a terrific time! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Punkie · Married on 10/15/2016

Professional, polite and helpful!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing! Couldn't have asked for better bartenders for our wedding, they were great!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Curtis · Married on 10/14/2016

Great service! I highly recommend going with The Perfect Pour for your bar tending services. It was easy to set up and the bar tenders did a great job with the service and their set up for our wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing bartenders

Perfect Pour was the bartending team for our wedding. They were professional & hard working. I couldn’t recommend them more! Leading up to our wedding, Alicia was so helpful and was so patient as I kept changing my signature drink. She was wonderful!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2016

The Perfect Pour was awesome! Kristen, James and Jennifer set up the bar service outside for cocktail hour and for the reception. They went above our expectations and took on additional task planned for the caterer. They were very friendly and professional. My guest loved them. The bar area was very professional throughout the evening. I would recommend them for any event. Great Job!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

We specifically worked with Alicia and she was fantastic. She answered all of my calls first time I called. She responded to my emails within a couple of hours. She provided me a list of recommendations for what to get as far as alcohol. She was the most reasonably priced bartender and she provided all ice, cups, mixers and even decorations for her area. She was even flexible when I needed to change a couple things on my contract a week before the wedding. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Heather · Married on 06/26/2016

The Perfect Pour is awesome! Super professional, responsive and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them! I 100% trusted them with my wedding :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

Melissa · event on: 11/14/2015

The Perfect Pour helped make our event great! They were easy to work with, responsive and enthusiastic!

Sent on 11/16/2015