100 Reviews for The Perfect Portrait

99 The Perfect Portrait Reviews

Melanie and Randy with "The Perfect Portrait" were incredible!
They really helped to capture our special day. My wife and I now have beautiful photos to share with our family for years to come and relive the happiest day of our lives. Melanie and Randy take incredible photos and they really put a creative spin on things! They are very flexible and worked well with our schedule. Even after our wedding, they have been extremely helpful in making sure that everything is taken care of and that there are no lose ends. I would recommend The Perfect Portrait to anyone who is looking to capture any event in their lives. Melanie and Randy truly helped us to make our wedding a day to remember for the rest of our lives!! Thank You!

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fun fun & festive! Outdoor photography stunning!
Indoor studio portraits truly a display of love, joy & happiness!
Melanie & Randy made the wedding party laugh, relax & enjoy themselves while capturing priceless moments!

Profile Picture Theresa, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and her husband were wonderful at my wedding. They worked very hard to get the best pictures. I had 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen and a my husband and I both have large families and they got all of our pictures in the short amount of I that I had given them. My family was very happy with their services.

On a side note: Melanie is great at making brides feel amazing. She is very understanding, thoughtful, fun and encouraging. She worked very hard on my pictures as well.

I would highly recommend Perfect Portrait to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Randy and Melanie were absolutely wonderful! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the pictures. They made our day so memorable. Not only were they fun and professional, but they also magically stopped the rain just long enough for our wedding and after ceremony pictures. ;-) They love their jobs, and it shows in how they engage with the customer and correspond afterwards. We can't get over how terrific the pictures are. We just keep staring at them in awe. We will definitely use Randy and Melanie again for any other photography needs we have! I love them!!!!!!

Profile Picture LeAnna, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Randi and Melanie are above and beyond in their skills. . They knew our daughter and fiance so well. The settings they chose were absolutely perfect. The theme of the wedding was rustic elegance, and they nailed it in the pictures. The true caring they showed towards all of us in pictures was outstanding. It was clear that they had gotten to know our kids.. They are perfect partners in getting just the right shot. Melanie put Sarah at ease and i know Randi was there to cover everything for the groom.
Throughout the weekend they were able to capture in pictures feelings and emotions that most people would have missed. The pictures are vivid and filled with emotion. Never have we worked with a couple who were so professional,caring and dedicated to their craft. They are extremely special in our hearts. They created magic for our daughters special day..

Profile Picture Peg, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am not sure exactly where to start, but at the beginning I suppose. A friend recommended The Perfect Portrait to me. Her comment was that I was not going to find more for my money and that Melanie and Randy were great. I was in the process of sorting through several photographers and contacted Melanie. My then fiancé, my parents and I all decided The Perfect Portrait seemed like the best quality for the best price. We knew we would get what we paid for, but had no idea how much more we were in for. Randy and Melanie went above and beyond. From our Engagement pictures, to the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding they were there every step of the way. Their experience and expertise helped guide us through all of the events. The morning of our wedding Melanie was knocking on our cabin door to update us on the weather, which called for rain and more rain. We were able to switch up our picture plans and took the bride and groom photos ahead of the wedding. Thank heavens we did and we have amazing photos to show. With both Melanie and Randy taking pictures, we have photos for both the bride and groom getting ready. We have different angles of the ceremony and had Melanie at the wedding site, while Randy was with me shooting my carriage ride with my dad. We had a reception back in our home town a week after the wedding in Colorado. Melanie left the reception a little early to start making a DVD of photos to show at our other reception. She and Randy met me a few days later with the finished product and viewed it with me. What an amazing story they told!!! People at the reception back home kept commenting on how wonderful it was to have the DVD playing and how it made them feel as though they were there. I cannot recommend Melanie and Randy enough. They go above and beyond. I could write thousands more words on what they did for us and for what a support they were!! I would hire them again and again!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy were key to making our wedding at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park a class act. Their photography expertise is amazing - our wedding pictures are exceptional! We have 19 in our immediate families and they captured all of us in wonderful group pictures and did a beautiful job catching all the right moments of the wedding. The pictures of us are so classy and fun. Melanie also helped us put music together, suggested a hair stylist, and helped us arrange for a beautiful wedding cake.
They get 10 stars!

Profile Picture Ellie, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Cake

Where to begin? Randy and Melanie were beyond fantastic in all that they did. Being local to Estes Park, their knowledge of the area and experience with other vendors really set them above the rest. They were unbelievably helpful in more areas than just photography. Their ability to make you feel comfortable while getting those hard to get shots were top notch. They went above and beyond throughout our entire event and became like family. They went so far as allowing the bridal party to get ready at their home all the while providing memorable activities during the down times. Their suggestions, know-how, expertise, and professionalism is beyond comparable. I absolutely cannot recommend them enough. Their hard work meant so much to us and all involved in our event. They were very attentive to our parents which was appreciated to the moon an back. Truly one of kind and immensely big hearted made them the best we choice we made regarding our wedding. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Rod, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

The Perfect Portrait preserved memories of our special day so beautifully and were so fun to work with! I will recommend The Perfect Portrait to all my friends! I will definitately use them again to photograph our special occasions.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful experience! They made everything so easy !

Profile Picture User4485923, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Melanie and Randy was awesome! It was so great to have two photographers. The bride and groom each got equal attention and we didn't have to get ready super early to make time for separate pictures. Randy even provided a schedule for the guys, which was great because otherwise I don't know if they would have been ready on time! It is so obvious that Melanie and Randy are passionate about what they do because they take the pictures but they also do so many little things that help in a major way. They really go above and beyond!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/4/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

from a mother-of-the-bride: The Perfect Portrait was a perfect choice! Melanie & Randy were extremely efficient, friendly, creative, helpful and talented. They were more than photographers with all their wedding expertise - they were helpful in every aspect of the rehearsal, ceremony & reception. Having two photographers was a huge asset with timing and 2 vantage points.
I highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture User4244829, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy make the best team of photographers. They are able to tell your story in such a way that is unique and beautiful. They always have a plan and are efficient with their photographs. They made our wedding perfect but they also went out of their way to make the entire planning process easy. They were so helpful in helping us with all of our vendors and knew exactly what they were talking about. We could not be more happy with both of them! We absolutely adored both of them and felt so lucky and blessed to of had both of them tell our entire story!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy helped make our wedding perfect. Melanie and Randy did so much more than just take beautiful pictures. From helping us decide on restaurant locations to making all our guests feel special by learning all there names ahead of time. They are so much more than faces behind a camera. We feel so lucky that Melanie and Randy were able to be apart of our wedding and lives. We will never forget them and we have the pictures to prove it. We actually are sad now that the wedding is over, since we will not see Mel and Randy on a regular basis.

Profile Picture Scott, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy were fantastic. We had a great time taking lots of fun pictures!

Profile Picture Cedes, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy were great. They were able to help us out and head to the front range when our wedding in Estes was flooded out. Much thanks!

Profile Picture B, 9/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Melanie and Randy! I had the absolute pleasure of working with them for my wedding and our engagement pictures, and they were phenomenal! They are both so talented, thoughtful, caring, and fun to work with - they truly care about their clients and want to make sure you are happy with the final outcome. For anyone looking for a photographer, Melanie and Randy are the BEST! Having two photographers, especially a man/woman team is crucial - It's great to have the different scope and perspective from each and it's so important to have one photographer with the girls and one with the boys! That way you know you are not missing any special moments on your wedding day! Melanie and Randy truly made our day very special and we cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/1/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mellie and Randy were amazing! They not only care about their brides and grooms, but for their entire families. They are professional and phenomenal photographers. Their work is art!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy are amazing! They helped us from the very beginning of our planning as we picked them as our first vendor. They told us what the best venues were, who the best vendors were, and helped us with our scheduling and logistical needs. They were awesome to work with and of the photos we have seen so far - they have done a fabulous job! We love them!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy went out of their way to make my sister's wedding extra special. Through their lenses, they chronicled the day before, the day of and offered to be there for the day after. Melanie took a couple of pictures I wanted just of family at the rehearsal dinner and emailed them to me that very night. She is kind, funny, fun to be around and really just an outstanding, patient, wonderful woman. I highly recommend them for your event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Melanie and Randy were perfect! They were laid back and energetic when needed. When I needed someone to corral family for pictures, they took care of it. When I was high stress and needed a relaxing experience, they could tell and changed the mode to a more laid back vibe.
They went above and beyond getting us wonderful pictures, and fast!

Profile Picture User2596562, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie helped make our wedding day amazing. Not only was the photograhphy great but she helped with so much more!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ours was a destination wedding which came with many unknown variables. Having The Perfect Portrait couple, Randy and Melanie, as part of our ensemble, truly gave us a home base feeling. They were so wonderful in how they kept the ship sailing, being the calm in our storm, and always with a smile. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of photographers for any occasion. I know we have made two new delightful friends in them.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my then fiance, Daniel, and I first started planning our wedding, we both were unsure about how to go about finding vendors. Melanie and Randy were one of the first vendors we met with. They immediately took us under their wing and were extremely helpful. They not only focused on what they could offer us, but also recommended other vendors such as a DJ, hair and makeup, and a cake baker. We ended up hiring all of the people that they recommended and all together, they made a great team!

Melanie and Randy are extremely nice and down to earth. They helped us every step along the way. From what we had researched prior to meeting with them, we found that the services they offered were above and beyond what other photographers offered. They set aside both the day before the wedding and the day after the wedding to be wherever we needed them for pictures surrounding the wedding day. They came to the rehearsal run through and the rehearsal dinner the day before the wedding and also came to a picnic we had the day after. It is so nice to have pictures from all of those events to really tell the story of how our wedding unfolded and everyone still celebrating the morning after at the picnic!

Melanie and Randy were extremely gracious and always there to help. Throughout our time working with them, we always felt extremely comfortable and it turned into much more than just a professional relationship. I felt that I could turn to them for anything I needed during such a stressful time - even if it didn't have to do with the photography for the wedding. Melanie and Randy were always there to offer advice, let us know what has worked best in the past to make weddings go smoothly, and to be a constant support system for Daniel and I.

They were great at the wedding! Everyone commented on how fun and friendly they were.

I would definitely recommend The Perfect Portrait! They were amazing to work with and take stunning photographs!

Profile Picture Emma, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

While we were looking for photographers it was so hard to pick because everyone was based on so many hours bases the price, but with Perfect Portrait it was one price and you had their services for whatever you needed them for. We couldn't have found a better photographers than Randy and Melanie. They were always there when we needed them and they went above and beyond any expectations we could have imagined. My wife was extremely stressed with all the planning of the wedding, Randy and Melanie helped relieve that stress by making everything so easy. They knew all the great spots in Estes Park for beautiful pictures, they conducted the wedding rehearsal, they had the best recommendations for other services, and they even offered their home for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready before the wedding. It was extremely nice to just sit back and let them work, we were exhausted of making decisions so we told them to just do what they do, and they did amazing.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/19/13, 1 Review