47 Reviews for The Perfect Plan

To-Do Lists (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)

Connie and her team did an absolutely fabulous job helping plan and coordinate out wedding weekend at the Pelham June 30th, 2018. They thought of things we did not think of, went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, and truly listened to what we and our family wanted for our special day and helped execute those things. Could not be more grateful for their services and we highly recommend if getting married in the Cape!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

No one is better at weddings than Connie and her team. Connie was knowledgeable, honest, and truly cared about making our wedding perfect. I would recommend Connie to anyone looking to plan a New England wedding. I could not have made it through mine without her! Thank you for everything, we love you!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Connie and her team are absolute rockstars - I would not have been able to pull off my dream wedding without them! I met Connie through my caterer and knew I needed her right away! She is so experienced in Cape weddings and knew all the ins and outs of my venue. We got married at a farm so had to bring in all of our own vendors and rentals; Connie executed it all flawlessly and allowed me and my family to relax and enjoy the day. She is super organized, knows all the vendors personally and coordinated all the set-up and events of the day, even checking in with all my vendors in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Being a super type-A person I thought it would never live up to the expectations in my head, but it was honestly better. Connie truly cared about me and my wedding and even put in the time to add extra touches that she knew I would love. She was available by phone, text or email literally 24/7 to provide advice, information or reassurance!! I'm honestly sad it's all over because she became like a friend! I can't say enough good things about Connie and her team - she was the best investment I put into my wedding!

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/17/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Connie and her team are outstanding! She was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout my time working with her. Her vendor recommendations were also amazing. Ultimately, on the day of my wedding her team put me at ease so I was able to be in the moment throughout my special day! Highly recommend the Perfect Plan!

Profile Picture User5214602, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy we had Connie on our team for our wedding weekend on the cape. We had been planning our wedding for almost a year when The Perfect Plan was suggested to us, & we were unsure that we needed a day-of-coordinator. After meeting with Connie once, we knew we had to hire her. Her expertise is invaluable - she knew the answer to every single "what if" question because she has seen it all (& lived to tell the tale!). Connie didn't leave anything to chance - she checked in with every vendor multiple times leading up to our September wedding, & made sure every one would fulfill all of their services. She was on-site the entire weekend - she arrived Friday night to inspect our tent and rentals, then joined us at our welcome gathering at a bar in Dennisport to make sure all was going smoothly (which she also helped to coordinate thanks to her great connections). Connie went above & beyond on our wedding day. She orchestrated a beautiful reception that our family and friends are still talking about more than two months later. Having a day-of-coordinator allowed us to enjoy every moment of our wedding weekend, which proved to be a very worthwhile investment for us. We hit the jackpot with Connie - she truly cared about every detail. She answered every e-mail and text & kept our stress levels very low with her warm personality. Do yourself a favor & grab a coffee with Connie - once you meet her, you'll see just how essential she is to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Maura, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't know how I would have pulled off my wedding without Connie from The Perfect Plan. She's so knowledgeable and has tons of contacts in the industry. I found all my other vendors through Connie and they were all amazing. Her attention to detail is unparalleled. She thought of EVERYTHING, even things I didn't know existed! The Perfect Plan made all my wedding dreams come true, and I would recommend them to everyone looking/not looking for a coordinator.

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Connie was AMAZING!! Planning a wedding long distance is HARD, but she seriously made it easy. Not only did everything turn out beautiful, so many of my guests told me it was the best wedding they'd ever been to! She's amazing and made the whole process worry-free and super efficient. You'd be lucky to have Connie plan your big day!

Profile Picture Martina, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

The best advise will be: leave it to the professionals. They have the experience, the know how, the connections and most important the patience!! We had a destination wedding and I couldn't have done it without Connie, she is the greatest!! Everything was perfect!!! THANK YOU CONNIE!!!!!

Profile Picture Luzmila, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Working with Connie was the best decision I made throughout the entire wedding process. She helped us coordinate our Cape Cod tented wedding of 125. Her knowledge and experience of the wedding industry is amazing. One of her best recommendations was to hire a bar service (The Bartending Service) and we were SO glad we did. They took care of everything and it was well worth the money of hiring professionals. The day of my wedding her coordinators (Megan & Kelly) were absolutely amazing! Knowing they were there to take care of anything that came up made my day completely stress free. They worked hard so that I didn't have to!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW! I don't think I can write enough kind words about Connie and her team. I first of all completely underestimated what goes into planning a wedding weather it be small or large. I was referred to Connie and her team and from day one it was like I had known her for years and all of my stress subsided. Connie is extremely knowledgeable and gives you confidence in decisions you are making for your special day. You might as well just throw away the wedding planner you bought because you will not need it with her and her team. If you are needing to have someone plan your entire event or just need help along the way and day of, the perfect plan is the way to go without any shadow of doubt. My main concern was the day of an coordinating all those moving pieces. With the help of the perfect plan I literally was not even concerned with a single detail because of Connie and Megan. I was truly able to enjoy every moment of the best day of my life. It is amazing how seamless everything was. Thank you so much Connie and Megan, you gals are rock stars!

Profile Picture Daniele, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We can't rave enough about Connie. We didn't work with her a lot, but the time we did spend with her was the most valuable money we spent on our wedding. She quickly organized an amazing welcome dinner that fit our vision perfectly, and gave us spot on recommendations to great vendors. Connie is funny, friendly, responsive, and just terrific to work with.

Profile Picture User5507499, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I most definitely could not have pulled off such a flawless wedding without the constant help from Connie and her team. I found Connie by looking for an seaside estate to have my wedding at. Eventually, I found that she specialized in private estate weddings. Connie's entire team of recommended vendors is a list of hidden gems, and her relationships with them is the secret to a flawless day; she works closely with all of them and that is why they work so well together.

Connie helped me throughout the entire wedding planning process, and especially for Day of Coordination. Through a few little hiccups, she pulled it all of flawlessly and effortlessly (or so it seemed, at least!) in a way that I could've only imagined.

I would not recommend having a wedding without the help of a planner, especially one as knowledgable and experienced as Connie! She was the best money we spent on the entire wedding!

Profile Picture User5145051, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Connie was very helpful throughout the entire wedding process, from catering to rentals and working with the venue. She reduced our stress by walking us through what was needed from us, and was always prompt with her deliverables. She maintained regular communication throughout the entire process, and as the big day got closer she went above and beyond to make sure we sheltered from the usual last minute stress of a wedding. Day of the wedding Connie was absolutely clutch, taking care of all the details so myself and bride could enjoy the fruits of all the planning undisturbed. Our wedding did not include a rehearsal, so Connie made sure everyone knew the plan, took care of the timing and crowd control. The ceremony went off without a single hitch, it was like we an practiced it a hundred times before. We could not be happier with our wedding, and Connie was paramount in making it happen. Thank you again for all your amazing work!

Profile Picture Matt, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Connie Nye Clark of The Perfect Plan helped us through every step of the wedding. Her referrals for photographers, hair and make-up, catering, florists and venues were invaluable. She was available to us throughout the many months of planning, as much or as little as we needed her. Then, during the final two weeks, she anticipated our every need and was tuned in to many aspects of the planning that we wouldn't have even thought about. For example, she knew to coordinate the timing of the rental items so that the tent would be in place first, to protect the other items that would be delivered. Connie was proactive in reading each vendor contract and checking in with each vendor to create a master schedule for the wedding week-end. When a potentially major glitch arose - the power was being turned off on the block where the wedding was to take place that afternoon - Connie responded within 30 minutes, arranging for a generator so that catering and band set-up would not be compromised. Best of all, whenever we said something like, "Where should I put this..?" or "What should I do about this...?" her response was always, "I'll take care of it." Connie's expertise, energy, availability and enthusiasm made it possible for us, as the parents of the bride, for the bride and groom and for the entire wedding party to focus on enjoying every minute of each wedding event rather than being distracted by any wedding logistics. We are happy to recommend The Perfect Plan and Connie to anyone planning a wedding or other event.

Profile Picture User5416919, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had Connie and her team handle day of coordination for our wedding -- and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. Connie and her team did a wonderful job ensuring everything ran smoothly on the day of our wedding. If we had any issues that day, I'm not even aware of them because that is how great a job they did. Her team was there for anything I needed -- from providing hairspray to fixing a tear in my dress -- and they even anticipated some needs before I did. They made it so that my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our wedding day and not be worried or stressed by any of the details.

Profile Picture Cate, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From start to finish, Connie and the rest of The Perfect Plan team were ready to help! Their expertise in planning was clear from my first phone call with Connie - she's the real deal! Any question or concern was always answered and assured almost immediately. In all honesty, I wasn't nervous about anything the day of my wedding: I knew I had the best team on my side making sure everything went smoothly. I would most definitely recommend The Perfect Plan for any event planning.

Profile Picture Carol, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Connie was absolutely to work with! She helped guide us through al major decisions and she was extremely flexible and responsive to all our needs. The event went so smooth because Connie was there and she took away all the stress. As a bride, I was able to completely enjoy the day. She took care of all issues so that I could have the most beautiful wedding. I was so lucky and honored to have her at my wedding!!!! :) She really went above and beyond! Any bride and groom would be lucky to have her!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The Perfect Plan has now planned two of our family weddings! They have literally worked miracles for both our events- from the logistics of unusual venues, non-traditional requests from participants across the country, suggestions for accompanying vendors- to being able to calm anxiety and act quickly when near-disasters threatened, such as two hurricanes, a very late hairstylist, and unexpected changes in guest services! Their attention to every little detail and backup solutions for anything that could happen were invaluable. Everything was PERFECT as their name suggests and our guests have not stopped commenting on how much they enjoyed the weddings from start to finish! Thanks a million, Connie and Staff- We couldn't have done it without you! Get ready for the next family wedding!

Profile Picture Denyse, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Connie was outstanding. We planned a fairly large, multi-event wedding in Provincetown MA, while we were living on the west coast. Clearly, it was a lot of work, but Connie led us through the effort step by step, and was exceptionally helpful in stressing what tasks were "time sensitive" and which were not. She was organized, readily available (day and night) and was clearly well-connected with the wedding industry in Massachusetts (catering options, bands and DJs, tent/table/chair rentals, event sites, etc..).

Most importantly, despite all of the necessary work leading up to the wedding week, she and her staff managed the wedding weekend seamlessly. Once Friday arrived, they handled all of the "to-do's" while we did nothing but enjoy our time with family and friends.

Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture User4584116, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Connie was great - very professional and so very helpful.

Profile Picture jenna, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. Connie at the Perfect Plan went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. From vendor and venue selection right through until the wedding brunch the next day, Connie did an outstanding job. Connie has many vendor contacts and her recommendations for the cake, photographer and band were all amazing and they provided top quality services. Connie is also easy and fun to work with and her rates are very inexpensive, especially considering the quality of services she delivers. She takes the time to understand your individual "vision" for your wedding and works with you and your vendors to implement it flawlessly. I am very type A and detail oriented. On top of that, I had my wedding at a non-traditional venue, which required rentals and coordinating many vendors for 200 guests. Connie always responded to my emails and calls quickly (sometimes within minutes!) and provided helpful advice or recommendations to resolve any issues along the way. Connie truly cares about each bride and is there to help with every last detail. My wedding weekend she seemed to be in multiple places at once-she was at the venue for deliveries the day before my wedding, at the venue first thing the next morning to set up for the reception (which was beautiful and exactly what I wanted), then back at my hotel right before the ceremony. She even went back to the reception right before the ceremony began to make one minor change I decided I wanted at the last minute! Throughout the wedding reception, she made sure everything went according to schedule and many of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Connie even dropped our cards and gifts off at our hotel at the end of the night and, after we managed to lock ourselves out of our room, she went to the front desk to get a key! I would highly recommend Connie for a wedding or any other major event where you need top quality service and attention!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Connie and her team at The Perfect Plan were a godsend for my wedding weekend. They supported me through every step and snafu and allowed me to sit back and enjoy my wedding weekend with family and friends. They understood my vision and did an amazing job executing all of the little details that made my wedding special and personal. I could not recommend them any more! If you are getting married in the Cape area, you have to call Connie!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Connie is amazing!! She was extremely helpful in planning my wedding and running everything the day of. My husband and I chose a great location on the cape, but it required us to bring or rent everything (from tent to fork). Connie met with me and offered her time on the phone and on emails to answer a bunch of questions I had. Connie was always quick to return an email - even with small things, like "Oh No! We forgot cocktail napkins!" - which she had already taken care of. She handled of all day before and day of vendor contacts, rental check in and set up, itinerary, decoration, coordinated everything the day of and even made sure the clean up ran smoothly. Knowing she was taking care of everything really helped me relax the days before and day of my wedding (and I was a huge ball of stress before then!)
I also want to call out the excellent work she did decorating. Our centerpieces and decorations were quite intricate and required extra work on her end. She did a a beautiful job!

Profile Picture MEAGAN, 8/31/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The Perfect Plan was PERFECT! Connie and her team were amazing! We had a tent reception at a location that is generator and solar powered run and they handled it with extreme ease! They were so professional yet you feel like you've known them forever with their easy going manner. They went out of there way to come to our reception site two separate times to check out the space and layout since we were literally bringing everything from the bathrooms to the lighting. I'm very detailed oriented and I did not have one worry the day of because The Perfect Plan handled everything just as we had imagined. My husband and I live in the Midwest but grew out out East and so a lot of our planning was through email, no question was too small and we always received a prompt answer. We can not recommend Connie and The Perfect Plan enough!! They helped us achieve our dream wedding!

Profile Picture drew, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews