The Perfect Plan Events Reviews

46 Reviews for The Perfect Plan Events

1 User photo

The Perfect Plan Events 1

courtney · Married on 05/17/2014

Only the best wedding planner florist decorator do it all go to girl!!! You cant ask for more out of Sabrina. The hardest working most on top of her game wedding coordinator. Not only will she work within and around any budget she is honest hard working and doesn't try and sell you into things you don't want done. She will make your wedding run as smooth as silk and make it look just as beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jinger · Married on 05/09/2014

Sabrina and her Team were absolutely fantastic! They provided excellent planning/coordination help and beautiful florals for my wedding. Don't worry about your budget! Give Sabrina a number that you're willing to commit, and she will make your dreams come true! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Misty · event on 12/20/2013

Sabrina provided exceptional service and the decorations were beautiful. I will definitely be contacting her for my next party.

Victoria · Married on 11/10/2013

Sabrina and the Perfect Plan team provide exceptional service for weddings and special events. I've had the pleasure of knowing Sabrina for a number of years and seeing the amazing work she has put together for everything from anniversaries, birthdays, holiday parties and her specialty, weddings!! She and her team are so creative, the possibilities are truly endless. If you have an idea, Sabrina can make it a reality. She was a great help with our couples shower providing several handmade decorations that lit up the room! I can't wait for her to bring our Winter Wonderland Wedding to life! She works hard, gives every event a personal touch and is willing to work with any budget which is a big plus when you're planning a wedding! So looking forward to our big day in just two weeks!

Leslie · Married on 11/10/2013

Sabrina was always available and helpful, I really enjoyed working with her. I absolutely LOVED the decor for the wedding and the reception, she completely captured exactly what I had envisioned!!! She even designed my bouquet, which was a brooch bouquet and she had never made one before but was up for the challenge! It was beautiful to say the least. She even made me a bouquet in the colors I had wanted when first planning, thinking I would use real flowers for the bouquet(she actually remembered talking about this!) Even when it came to dinner time, my caterer came up short with waitstaff, Sabrina and her partner were right there helping bring food out and making sure everything was picked up in a timely manner. I have had many compliments on the decor and entertainment, and I feel The Perfect Plan Events is definitely one to choose when searching for the "Perfect Plan"!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2013

Sabrina Renterina was excellent .. She helped me plan the most perfect wedding I could have ever asked for... The tables were flawless and the colors and flowers were beautiful.. I have been told time and time again it was the best wedding most of my guest have ever been to.. Absolutely perfect

Sent on 12/29/2013

You cant buy perfection but here its a standard. Hands down best event planning service in the area!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Hard working and made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

Loved loved loved my flowers for the wedding! The bouquets where just what I wanted and the cost was amazing! i didn't spend $$$$ and yet the table center pieces and bouquets were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

The Perfect Plan Events was absolutley amazing to work with! Everything was so beautifully done both at the wedding ceremony and the reception. Deffinately worth a 5 star rating!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2012

Hey brides, you need to use The Perfect Plan Events! One of the best things about my wedding day (other than marrying the hubs) was that everything was exactly how I had asked. The flowers, the set up, Sabrina took care of it all, and just how I had pictured it. On top of that we had a very right budget and she made everything I had hoped for happen. I could not recommend them more. If you're looking for a stress-free wedding day, and I seriously mean that, TPPE is the way to go!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2012

The Perfect Plan Events worked very hard to make our day better than I ever could have imagined.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Very professional and affordable. Would definitely recommend to everyone in know.

Maureen · Married on 06/24/2017

The flowers! The Flowers! The FLOWERS were gorgeous! Full, colorful bouquets adorned the Marty Leonard Chapel and Mira Vista Country Club! K's bridal bouquet was breathtaking! We had some many compliments on the flowers - even the bartender said they were the pretties flowers he had seen at his venue! Best part, all but 5 arrangements were done where people could take them home to enjoy! I took the large arrangements home and divided each of them into 6 or 7 large bouquets per arrangement for my friends!
    SABRINA IS THE BOMB! You have to call her for a meeting - you will love working with her! To see the flowers - go to #goinggibbons !

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Z

Zita · Married on 08/08/2015

I was referred to Sabrina by Noah's Las Colinas and from our first consult I knew I was going to work with her for my wedding. She provided full day of coordination, florals and decor for your wedding and I wouldn't change anything about that day. She made my day go by seamlessly and effortlessly, I didn't worry about a thing. I will recommend her and her team to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Amy · Married on 03/13/2010

Sabrina and the Perfect Plan Events was my wedding savior. They were extremely professional, responsive, and helpful. My venue turned out not to be so helpful in setting up on my wedding day, Sabrina took over hours before to make my wedding perfect. Without her I am sure I would have been in tears and sweaty. The Perfect Plan goes above and beyond their duty to make a bride feel comfortable on her special day.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Caitlin Bay · Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous flowers!

Sabrina and Kendra were wonderful to work with! Our flowers were gorgeous! They were affordable when compared to other florists in the area and allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams as we were paying ourselves. We had a variety of centerpieces and greenery spread throughout our venue. I was beyond pleased with my bouquet and am still getting compliments when I share pictures with friends and family. I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    The Perfect Plan Events 2

Chanel · Married on 07/22/2016

Sabrina and her team are superb! The day of was flawless! If there was a glitch I had no idea. From the first planning meeting, to phone calls, and emails, Sabrina made everything very easy and unstressful.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Sabrina really listened to what I wanted! She went above and beyond for me and always reassured me that I was not a bother even when changing things a few times. Knows her business and how to treat her brides

Sent on 01/25/2016

Susie · Married on 11/01/2014

Sabrina and her team provided absolutely stunning floral arrangements for my daughter's wedding on November 1st. We got off to a slow start as this business had 'acquired' my contract but they really followed through with the vision that we imagined. Sabrina even sent me a few sneak peek pictures, which was quite comforting.

Sent on 11/04/2014

4.2
      2.0

They were full of great ideas and suggestions--very creative, up-to-date and in-tune with our daughter's style and personality. We worked with Sabrina and Hannah but it was Hannah who was actually with us on wedding day. She's great to work with (sweet, calm and organized) and did an excellent job making sure everything ran on time and as planned. I would use them again and recommend them. My only issue was their lack of responsiveness at times. Our wedding was in June so I'm sure they were slammed, but a customer should always be made to feel like they're top priority even if they're one of many. Regardless, the end result was awesome and we received many rave reviews from family and friends who do not hesitate to be honest!

Sent on 08/28/2015