The Perfect Plan Reviews

57 | Dennis Port, MA

57 Reviews for The Perfect Plan

Cate · Married on 07/18/2015

We had Connie and her team handle day of coordination for our wedding -- and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. Connie and her team did a wonderful job ensuring everything ran smoothly on the day of our wedding. If we had any issues that day, I'm not even aware of them because that is how great a job they did. Her team was there for anything I needed -- from providing hairspray to fixing a tear in my dress -- and they even anticipated some needs before I did. They made it so that my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our wedding day and not be worried or stressed by any of the details.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Carol · Married on 07/11/2015

From start to finish, Connie and the rest of The Perfect Plan team were ready to help! Their expertise in planning was clear from my first phone call with Connie - she's the real deal! Any question or concern was always answered and assured almost immediately. In all honesty, I wasn't nervous about anything the day of my wedding: I knew I had the best team on my side making sure everything went smoothly. I would most definitely recommend The Perfect Plan for any event planning.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/23/2015

Connie was absolutely to work with! She helped guide us through al major decisions and she was extremely flexible and responsive to all our needs. The event went so smooth because Connie was there and she took away all the stress. As a bride, I was able to completely enjoy the day. She took care of all issues so that I could have the most beautiful wedding. I was so lucky and honored to have her at my wedding!!!! :) She really went above and beyond! Any bride and groom would be lucky to have her!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Denyse · Married on 10/11/2014

The Perfect Plan has now planned two of our family weddings! They have literally worked miracles for both our events- from the logistics of unusual venues, non-traditional requests from participants across the country, suggestions for accompanying vendors- to being able to calm anxiety and act quickly when near-disasters threatened, such as two hurricanes, a very late hairstylist, and unexpected changes in guest services! Their attention to every little detail and backup solutions for anything that could happen were invaluable. Everything was PERFECT as their name suggests and our guests have not stopped commenting on how much they enjoyed the weddings from start to finish! Thanks a million, Connie and Staff- We couldn't have done it without you! Get ready for the next family wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Connie was outstanding. We planned a fairly large, multi-event wedding in Provincetown MA, while we were living on the west coast. Clearly, it was a lot of work, but Connie led us through the effort step by step, and was exceptionally helpful in stressing what tasks were "time sensitive" and which were not. She was organized, readily available (day and night) and was clearly well-connected with the wedding industry in Massachusetts (catering options, bands and DJs, tent/table/chair rentals, event sites, etc..).

Most importantly, despite all of the necessary work leading up to the wedding week, she and her staff managed the wedding weekend seamlessly. Once Friday arrived, they handled all of the "to-do's" while we did nothing but enjoy our time with family and friends.

Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 12/03/2014

jenna · Married on 09/13/2014

Connie was great - very professional and so very helpful.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/13/2014

If I could give higher than 5 stars I would. Connie at the Perfect Plan went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. From vendor and venue selection right through until the wedding brunch the next day, Connie did an outstanding job. Connie has many vendor contacts and her recommendations for the cake, photographer and band were all amazing and they provided top quality services. Connie is also easy and fun to work with and her rates are very inexpensive, especially considering the quality of services she delivers. She takes the time to understand your individual "vision" for your wedding and works with you and your vendors to implement it flawlessly. I am very type A and detail oriented. On top of that, I had my wedding at a non-traditional venue, which required rentals and coordinating many vendors for 200 guests. Connie always responded to my emails and calls quickly (sometimes within minutes!) and provided helpful advice or recommendations to resolve any issues along the way. Connie truly cares about each bride and is there to help with every last detail. My wedding weekend she seemed to be in multiple places at once-she was at the venue for deliveries the day before my wedding, at the venue first thing the next morning to set up for the reception (which was beautiful and exactly what I wanted), then back at my hotel right before the ceremony. She even went back to the reception right before the ceremony began to make one minor change I decided I wanted at the last minute! Throughout the wedding reception, she made sure everything went according to schedule and many of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Connie even dropped our cards and gifts off at our hotel at the end of the night and, after we managed to lock ourselves out of our room, she went to the front desk to get a key! I would highly recommend Connie for a wedding or any other major event where you need top quality service and attention!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Molly · Married on 07/26/2014

Connie and her team at The Perfect Plan were a godsend for my wedding weekend. They supported me through every step and snafu and allowed me to sit back and enjoy my wedding weekend with family and friends. They understood my vision and did an amazing job executing all of the little details that made my wedding special and personal. I could not recommend them any more! If you are getting married in the Cape area, you have to call Connie!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Connie is amazing!! She was extremely helpful in planning my wedding and running everything the day of. My husband and I chose a great location on the cape, but it required us to bring or rent everything (from tent to fork). Connie met with me and offered her time on the phone and on emails to answer a bunch of questions I had. Connie was always quick to return an email - even with small things, like "Oh No! We forgot cocktail napkins!" - which she had already taken care of. She handled of all day before and day of vendor contacts, rental check in and set up, itinerary, decoration, coordinated everything the day of and even made sure the clean up ran smoothly. Knowing she was taking care of everything really helped me relax the days before and day of my wedding (and I was a huge ball of stress before then!)
    I also want to call out the excellent work she did decorating. Our centerpieces and decorations were quite intricate and required extra work on her end. She did a a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/01/2013

drew · Married on 08/24/2013

The Perfect Plan was PERFECT! Connie and her team were amazing! We had a tent reception at a location that is generator and solar powered run and they handled it with extreme ease! They were so professional yet you feel like you've known them forever with their easy going manner. They went out of there way to come to our reception site two separate times to check out the space and layout since we were literally bringing everything from the bathrooms to the lighting. I'm very detailed oriented and I did not have one worry the day of because The Perfect Plan handled everything just as we had imagined. My husband and I live in the Midwest but grew out out East and so a lot of our planning was through email, no question was too small and we always received a prompt answer. We can not recommend Connie and The Perfect Plan enough!! They helped us achieve our dream wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Allison · Married on 06/15/2013

Connie Clark of the Perfect Plan is THE wedding coordinator on the cape. We found her when we went to look at the Cape Cod Lavender Farm (cute venue btw) and she actually directed us to the venue we ended up choosing (Pelham House), before we had even hired her. Needless to say, we were hooked from the beginning and she was the first vendor we selected. 90% of the team of vendors we used came from Connie's recommendations and we couldn't have been happier with who she suggested. We came to call our team of vendors the dream team. The great thing about Connie is that she has worked with everyone on the cape and has great relationships with all of them. Those go a long way, especially for us since we were planning the wedding from Boston. Whenever I had a question or concern, she was right there with a suggestion. The other great thing about the perfect plan is Connie's amazing team of interns. Connie and her team were able to seamlessly pull off the wedding and it was everything we had hoped for. She has a great vision and will be honest with you about what is needed and what's not necessary. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE PERFECT PLAN.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Chris · Married on 02/16/2013

As a singer in a wedding band, I've worked with countless coordinators and planning professionals. Connie and her team stand above all the rest.

After an hour or so of working with Connie at a wedding last summer, I knew I needed to have her at my own wedding 3 weeks ago. Best decision we cold have possibly made. I honestly can't even count the number of times my wife and I stopped and said "they are so amazing." They managed parking on site, set up lawn games for cocktail hour, helped with decorations, coordinated other vendors, even unclogged a restroom trailer. I'm used to setting up for weddings myself, so it was tough putting that in someone else's hands. I'm so glad I did. There's no one else my wife and I would have trusted to handle the wedding of our dreams, and the Perfect Plan team came through with gusto.

Connie even conspired with my mom to bring in a surprise frozen espresso vendor as a gift for us. I will never forget how great they were, and how wonderful we were treated from beginning to end.

Do yourself a favor and HIRE Connie and her team. They will work miracles.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2012

Connie and her team are just amazing. Hiring her team is the best money you could ever spend on your wedding. Connie, the owner, is incredible. She kept me sane throughout the later stages of my wedding planning. I hired her for day of coordination but she managed my vendors and assisted me for several months prior to my wedding. Her responsiveness to email and phone calls is lightning fast. She makes sure every last miniscule detail is planned and organized to make your wedding day perfect. I honestly can say my wedding day was 100% stress free because of her and her team. They handled setting up & decorating my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which looked better than I could have ever dreamed of. Then they handled, taking down all of the decorations and transporting them back to my mother's house down the street from the reception location. Her staff made sure my every need was tended to from getting me a diet coke during family photo session to fluffing my dress before I walked down the aisle to making sure the groomsmen were on time and in good form. Words cannot express my gratitude for everything Connie and The Perfect Plan did for my wedding. I love you ladies so much!!!! Finally some advice for future brides, if you want a stress free wedding day experience take my advice and hire the Perfect Plan. I promise it will be the best money you have ever spent.

Thank you Connie - <3 Ashley and Kevin

Sent on 07/09/2012

Liz · Married on 01/07/2012

Connie and her team were absolutely FABULOUS! My day would not have been nearly as successful if I didn't have her on board. She even traveled to my venue after all the plans (including the date!) had changed. Her experience in the industry and willingness to work with everyone involved was invaluable to me and my wedding. Our somewhat large wedding (about 200 people) was a challenge for me to wrap my head around, but not for Connie. Every question I had she answered, every issue that arose she tackled. Attention to detail with her and her team doesn't even begin to describe how awesome she is. I wouldn't recommend anyone but her- she is the best!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Heather · Married on 10/10/2010

Connie and her team at The Perfect Plan did an absolutely unbelievable job with the coordination, staffing and supervision of our 3 day wedding weekend, to include the full set-up and break-down of 5 different events throughout the weekend. Since I live and work in New York City, I hired many of our wedding vendors based on recommendations and/or without any prior direct experience, including The Perfect Plan. Wow, did she and her staff well exceeded our expectations! I attend many high end events in NYC and never expected Connie’s professionalism and customer service to be better than what I’ve experienced here in NYC. I give Connie and the Perfect Plan the highest recommendation possible. There is absolutely nothing that they can’t do and went well beyond the call of duty to ensure that each event went perfectly. Looking back and I can’t imagine how we could have ever accomplished all that we did without the luck of finding the Perfect Plan. Our guests are still talking about them. I am available to absolutely anyone who would like more information on what a wonderful job the Perfect Plan did for our wedding. I can’t emphasize enough how every bride should consider hiring The Perfect Plan for all or part of her wedding coordination! It’s a chance things won’t go well, if you don’t. But your wedding will be 100% perfect, if you do! Connie and The Perfect Plan…THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/28/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/02/2010

Working with The Perfect Plan on our wedding day (and the week leading up to the big event) was the smartest decision we made in the whole wedding planning process! Last-minute blunders, flukes and fiascos were taken care of before we even knew about them! We wanted our wedding to be an intimate event with lots of laughter and no worries, and that happened for us because of our wonderful "day-of" planner - thank you! -The Reids

Sent on 12/10/2010

Ellen · Married on 06/12/2010

Connie Clark helped us plan our wedding. We got married in our backyard and so this adds some complexity as to how we were going to get things done. Connie is extremely knowledgeable and listened to what we wanted and we got just that. Every vendor that she recommended was excellent and she was available whenever we needed her. She has an excellent staff and we were lucky to have Maria here all day and Emily here for half a day - they were excellent. They managed the day exactly how we wanted things to flow and were totally self-sufficient. I can't imagine the day being any better and my husband and I and our family and friends had an amazing time. I couldn't have done this without Connie, Maria and Emily and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2009

I worked with Connie for the duration of my engagement and I can't say how helpful and how awesome she and Angie were! They were always a step ahead of me and made everything so much less stressful. They have such great personalities and aren't like the typical wedding planners. Connie and Angie become your good friends and go above and beyond in everything they do. From the initial meeting to saying goodbye after the wedding, they worked to the extreme to make sure everything was exactly what my husband and I wanted. Words cannot describe how helpful they made my life and how stress-free our wedding was. It was so hard to say goodbye to them at the end. It was such a pleasure to work with the two planners and I would recommend them to every bride in the world! I highly suggest that if you're in need of help for your wedding, hire Connie or Angie to make your event truly spectacular and unforgetable! My wedding and experience with the Perfect Plan was unbelieveable and I highly recommend them to help with planning your wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2010

Shaina · Married on 09/12/2009

Connie was so great to work with. We hired the perfect plan for day of services for our wedding at a home in Chatham. It was so great to not have to worry whether or not all of our vendors would arrive on time and set up in the right location the morning of the wedding while my family and I were getting ready; and when it started to rain I don’t know what I would have done without Connie. She seamlessly moved all the guests from the beach to a dry location for the ceremony. I highly recommend hiring Connie for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/10/2010
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/01/2008

Angie Montale worked with me to create a wedding more beautiful than my wildest expectations! During our first appointment, I felt like Angie really understood the "flavor" and direction where I was headed with my wedding plans. We wanted something elegant but not stuffy. Celebrating the harvest season and focusing on the gathering of friends and family was a priority for us. The wedding was an exultation of love and natural beauty from start to finish-each flower arrangement from the front steps of the church to the dining tables at the reception incorporated berries, pumpkins, wheat, as well as beautiful flowers and ribbons. Angie coordinated with the florist to design details that I would never have thought of on my own! The rich appetizers, luscious dinner menu, and festive hard cider toast were all a result of Angie's imaginitive planning. Angie has a great repoire with the baker, caterer, florist, and reception staff. She took the responsibility of coordinating with these people, as well as the photographer and band, off my hands. I really had nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding. Proving that she is able and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, Angie repaired the heating units when the electricity failed by re-routing the long extension cords to alternate outlets herself! Throughout our planning, I felt she was always a phone call away, on weekends, evenings, and during the day. When phone was not convenient for either of us, we kept in touch over email and Angie was always very quick to repond, alleviating any stressful worries I might have conjured up. Simply stated, my wedding was wonderful because of Angie's expertise.

Sent on 12/15/2008

Jaci · Married on 10/25/2008

Connie at the Perfect Plan went above and beyond our highest expectations! We were so grateful to have her support throughout the planning process, and particularly on the day of the wedding. She was there helping us both before and during the ceremony and throughout the entire reception. She made sure that the day ran smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of all of the details so we could focus on having fun and enjoying our guests.

Sent on 12/17/2008

Tammy · Married on 09/20/2008

I hired Connie for my "day of event service". She did much more than help me on the day of my wedding, she made the day "flow" exactly the way I imagined it. Not only did she double check all my vendors for me before the big day, but she met with me at the wedding sight to make sure she knew exactly how I wanted the day to unfold, so she could make it happen. She stands by her word and her work, and makes everything perfect, even when it doesn't seem possible! She is responsive, dependable, honest, knowledgable, thorough, and damn good at what she does. I couldn't have imagined the day without her. I would recommend her to any bride, especially one who thinks she can do everything by herself, like I did! Not in a million years! Thanks Connie

Sent on 10/15/2008

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2008

I live on Cape Cod with my now husband, but the rest of my family is out of state. I hired Connie to help me with planning and provide day of services, and I can honestly say my meticulously planned day would not have happened without her. In a year that Murphy's law (of what can go wrong will) prevailed Connie was there to help us pick up the pieces and pull things together. Exactly 364 days before our wedding my father was in a bad accident. I picked up and left and planning was on the bottom of my priority list as I worried about him. I thankfully had Connie to worry about the wedding for me. She helped me find all of my vendors (all of whom I loved). When I was slow to make decisions she kept in touch with them, and many of them actually left my date open for me. She was respectful of my situation but kept me on target, with bookings, and payments. My lengthy engagement turned into a rush plan by the time I was assured my father was going to be okay and I could turn my focus to planning. I brought Connie a couple of pictures and she helped me pull everything together, creating a cohesive theme. I was going for simple and elegant and that's exactly what I got.
    Before the wedding she confirmed all my vendors, she put together a time line for vendor arrivals and events, and she got vendors to agree to arrive when we wanted them, instead of when they wanted. It was so nice to be able to enjoy family and take care of last minute details instead of sitting on the phone the week before the wedding.
    Like the year leading to the wedding, the morning of was filled with little bumps along the way. It began before I was even awake with a broken zipper on a bridesmaid dress. A seamstress was on her way to sew my maid in by the time I arrived for hair and make up. My cell phone rang endlessly as rain changed my ceremony location, arbors needed to be moved, my mother got lost, and the sand for our ceremony went missing. I was able to stay calm and unphased as I redirected everything her way. Connie spent the morning running around, meeting vendors, assuring things were set up correctly, locating misplaced items, and confirming everything was moved to the rain location, while I sat and got pretty. Had I needed to tend to everything that needed to be done I would not have been ready on time, or even that day. When my bridesmaids were late getting ready, Connie helped me move my dress in the rain and got me dressed. When the strap broke after or first dance, she was there to pin me back together. When the venue forgot to bring out the cut cake for guests she took care of it, when darling husband got a headache she had excedrin. She kept us on a time line, and kept the day running smoothly. Family and the wedding party quickly learned who to go to, with any need, which meant they stopped coming to me. My in laws who did not understand why we hired a planner utilized her more than my family who insisted on having her, now they talk about how much they needed her and how grateful they are she was there. Now that the wedding is over friends and guests continue to tell me about all the other mishaps Connie fixed, while I oblivously and happily enjoyed my wedding day. I had a very attentive venue who also provided a coordinator. Connie took care of the things they didn't, she was on site before them, and she was present the entire time, and she made sure all the little details I worked on happened. I would highly recommend Connie for both planning and especially for day of coordination.

Sent on 10/17/2008

Colleen · Married on 10/06/2007

Connie loves what she does. I felt confidant that I had found someone who cared about my wedding as much as I did. She was a wealth of knowledge. Before I had Connie's help I felt completely overwhelmed planning the wedding, she was able to give me the information books were not able to offer. I am so glad I was in such good hands. During the wedding, I was so calm because I knew that Connie would and could handle anything. It was not my job, but hers and she was wonderful.

Sent on 01/18/2009

Scott · Married on 09/25/2004

When it comes to your wedding day, you don't want to miss any detail. Leave it up to Connie at The Perfect Plan to plan all your details. She leaves no stone unturned to ensure your day is as perfect as you picture it. Most importantly, the day of your wedding, you can enjoy the day and let The Perfect Plan take control of the background items. A pleasure to work with !

Sent on 07/26/2008