12 Reviews for The Perfect Pair

We worked with Sally and the team at the Perfect Pair for our engagement party invitation. She was so wonderful through the entire process, enjoyed working with her so much, we needed her expertise for our wedding invitations. Sally is so great - I felt I'd known her for years. The shop is so adorable. Perfect Pair is the ideal place to get your invitations, plus Sally will coordinate your napkins, favors, menus, seating chart, everything!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
4.7

I was thrilled to find a local business that could do my invitations with the exact wording I wanted on the invitation and RSVP, who made it happen without giving me a hard time about it (I had tried previously to go through Party City, and it was a disaster!). I really liked being able to go into a local shop and have some 'face-time' when I had a concern about the print color on the RSVP. Also, it was nice to have a hard-copy proof of the invitation - since the trend now seems to be otherwise. But I don't think I should have had to pay extra for that - seems to me it should be included in the package you select.

On the other hand, when we got our bookmarks done through this same store, and I asked for 5 extra, they gave me 10-15 more at no extra charge, so that made up for it a bit. And we were able to get the bookmarks quickly; and in a matching font/color to the invitations and RSVPs.

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/4/12, 12 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Our inviations were stunning! The only problem was that I spelled "Anglican" a-n-g-e-l-i-c-a-n which I never caught on our proof, and the invitations went out with the incorrect spelling. Most people didn't even catch the mistake because they came out so beautifully.

Profile Picture Stacie, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
3.6

The invitations did not come out as I expected, the colors of the actual invitation seemed much darker than the sample invitation I was shown as a preview. There was not enough time for them to be re-printed, so we just stuck with them as they were. I would suggest seeing the sample on the same paper that the actual invitations will be printed on so you can see the true colors.

Everyone at the store was very friendly and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/21/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sally is awesome!! She did our save-the-dates, invites, thank you cards, table names, escort cards, hotel gift bags, labels, i spy cards and more! EVERYONE complimented me on her work. Sally's employee, Lindsay did some hand written items and arts and crafts projects that we needed and she also was fantastic!!!!!! I will continue to use The Perfect Pair for all my printing needs! They also sell some cute gift ideas! Also her price point is PERFECT!!!!!! We came under budget with using her!

Profile Picture Dena, 1/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING! I plan on going back for any other party invitations or stationery. SO great to work with and just amazing. You just have to check them out to understand. The invites looked stunning and we got so many comments about how great they looked. Really affordable. LOVE THEM

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/9/11, 11 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used the Perfect Pair for our invitations, menus and table assignment cards. After looking online at several 'generic' vendors, our coordinator recommended Sally. She is a small business, with a unique style and personal touch. We received several compliments on the design of our items. We were very pleased with her products and services, and plan to visit her again, as she sells many gifts that can be personalized for all occasions.

Profile Picture christine, 9/24/11, 13 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sally at the Perfect Pair was so helpful with our menu cards! I didn't have a clue what I wanted when I went to the store and she was very helpful planning the perfect card. They turned out perfectly and really added to our table settings!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/11/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We ordered our programs from The Perfect Pair. They were kind and helpful. They were also wondeful with gifts for the wedding party. I got my bridal party lovely, silver monogramed bracelets from the Perfect Pair, and they wrapped them beautifully.

Profile Picture Cate, 5/30/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Jewelry

Sally was fantastic and helped me pick the most beautiful invitations!! She also helped with all the little additional paper things like the monogramed napkins and the welcome bags! Such a great place!

Total recommend her and the store!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/2/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We ordered Bridal Shower invites, save the date and thank you cards from them. They have a knowledgeable staff with great ideas. All of the items were great quality and we will and have used them since for other events.

We even proofread and agreed to the wrong day of the week(with the right day though) and they reprinted the invites at no cost for us.

Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alleen, 9/27/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found The Perfect Pair while flipping through a wedding magazine which featured vendors in the DC area. I decided to stop by since I was having trouble finding a wedding invitation store with a wide variety of stationary and invitations. I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. Sally (the owner) greeted me as soon as I walked in and showed me all of the many, many books full of invitations and stationary. I was so impressed by the wide selection - she has everything from very traditional to contemporary and modern. My fiance and I looked through the books and Sally was right there to answer all of our million questions! After we picked several invitations, she offered to order samples for us so that we could take them home with us. We ended up picking a beautiful, modern invitation unlike anything I've seen in any other stores. Sally was so great with every part of the process - from explaining our options with the invitations, to helping us with proper etiquette with the wording, to even helping to design and alter certain aspects so that we had exactly what we wanted. I've really enjoyed working with Sally - I feel like we got such great personal service and that she really cared about making sure that we were happy with everything. I highly recommend The Perfect Pair, not only for the wide variety and exceptional personal service, but because the store is super cute too. They have so many fun items for sale - way more than just wedding stationary. I even bought my pup a cute black and white polka dot collar from her! :)

Profile Picture Kirsten, 11/11/06, 1 Review