The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza Reviews

86 | Boise, ID

86 Reviews for The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza

Stacy · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the best and most beautiful wedding. The whole staff was such amazing help and very friendly.

Sent on 08/25/2016

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

HI Stacy- Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy you had such a wonderful day and celebration. We enjoyed working with you!! Congratulations to you and Brian!!! Sincerely, Alice

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Ellen and Alice were amazing with making our special day all about us!

Sent on 10/13/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for the review Jessica! We greatly appreciate and value your input! Congratulations once again to you and Grayson!

Chelsea · Married on 09/05/2015

Ellen and Alice were amazing and so helpful and friendly. The staff working there that evening were so great and helped us with all we needed. The venue was breathtaking, especially at night with all the beautiful lights. This venue is truly a place you could hold any big event and it be a complete hit. I would come back and hold any other large events that we may have in the future. I was very choosy and picky with my venue and had looked at half a dozen and when I saw this venue and the views and the staff and the photobook they have for you to see other weddings to get an idea, I KNEW THIS WAS MY WEDDING VENUE. I would never have it another way.

Sent on 09/22/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review Chelsea! Alice and I appreciate you taking time to rate us and provide such solid feedback for potential new clients. It truly was our pleasure to work with you both and your amazing team of vendors. Congratulations!

Molly · event on: 07/17/2015

Boise High 45th Reunion, everything went very well, all the guests loved the location. Ellen and Alice were very easy to work with, helpful with suggestions, and always responded in a timely manner. We used Zee Catering and lots of positive comments, only negative was have more than one bartender, we had long lines as many people were drinking.

Sent on 10/25/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for the review Molly! Alice and I enjoyed working with you on this fun BHS class reunion!

Ellen and Alice were SOOOOOOOO GREAT! I had to plan my wedding from across the country and they made the planning process so much easier for me. Great communication and they were so helpful and went out of their way to help my wedding day to be perfect. I would most DEFINITELY recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/12/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Alice and I loved working with you as well. Wishing you the best! Congratulations!

We had our daughter's Quinceanera at the CW Moore Penthouse. If anyone knows about Quince parties, it is very much like a wedding. The venue was absolutely beautiful overlooking downtown Boise and the State Capitol. We worked very closely with Ellen and Alice to plan the lights, décor and arrangements. Because they do so many events a year, they were able to direct us on what other companies to use that gave us great discounts. I really liked that they were organized and kept us on time and in budget. We reviewed a lot of other locations and found that the price was comparable but the benefits were that there is free parking (in downtown!) and there was no limit on what we could decorate. Ellen and Alice were wonderful to work with and made sure that we had everything needed for our event. We will certainly use the Penthouse for future functions as well.

Sent on 10/07/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

What a great review! Thank you so much! Alice and I enjoyed working with you on this gorgeous celebration! You did such a great job!

Sarah · event on: 12/12/2014

I am SO impressed with the CW Moore Penthouse, and particularly with Ellen Weiss. She promptly answered all of my questions, was incredibly polite, and she even helped me put the table cloths on! She made it incredibly easy for me to plan this party. One of my goals was to plan the party in such a way that I wouldn't have to work during the party, but enjoy it. That's exactly what happened! :) I have already recommended the CW Moore Penthouse to my friend Bonnie who recently got engaged. I would recommend it to others too!

Sent on 12/22/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Sarah! It was a pleasure to get to know you and make sure your holiday party was a success! Thank you for the recommendations!

Karey · Married on 10/10/2014

We rented the Penthouse for a wedding reception in October of 2014. Ellen and Alice were so AWESOME! They were so incredibly helpful. Providing insight, patience and were such a joy to work with. They touched base with all of our vendors, greeted our guests, and walked them up to the Penthouse. Our decorating time went a little over and they were very flexible about it. The venue itself is beautiful, offering gorgeous views overlooking the city of Boise. Easy access for guests. Ellen is so knowledgeable and can offer a solution to any question. She is brilliantly organized and makes one of the most important details of your wedding/event seamless. Thank you both for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 10/20/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Karey, thank you for this amazing review! We loved working with you two and wish you a lifetime of happiness together. We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2014

Ellen and Alice were fantastic! The venue was gorgeous, easy for my guests to access. It was worth every penny :) great communication, professionalism, and experience! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/10/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Samantha, what a terrific review! Alice and I enjoyed the opportunity to provide a great venue and support staff for you two. We are so happy it was a positive experience for you. Congratulations!

Eric · Married on 08/30/2014

Great service and value. The wedding planners are worth every penny and then some

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you, Eric! We loved working with you both to make your day as seamless as possible. Wishing you both the best future ever!

The Penthouse staff were so wonderful and helpful. The location was great with parking made easy!

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

We appreciate your review! It sure is a bonus to have parking provided for your guests in downtown Boise! Thank you so much for the positive review! Congratulations!

Marcus · event on: 08/18/2014

Ellen went above and well beyond to help me pull off my event. I really can't thank her and Chris enough for what they did for me.

Sent on 10/16/2014

The staff was pleasant and helpful to work with. They definitely made our reception go smoothly! We didn't have any problems. We would highly recommend the C.W. Moore Plaza Penthouse to anyone who is looking for a wedding reception venue. The view was absolutely gorgeous overlooking downtown Boise, especially later in the evening with the sunset.

Sent on 10/21/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate you taking your precious time to let us know how our staff did as well as the result of your Penthouse experience. With great appreciation!

Brittany · Married on 08/15/2014

I loved working with Ellen and Alice, they are awesome women. The venue is the prettiest spot in town. The location is perfect, it makes for the most beautiful ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend the C.W. Moore for every bride. My wedding was everything I ever dreamed of and more thanks to the perfect venue.

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Oh, Brittany, your words touched my heart! Alice and I are so delighted that our efforts behind the scene met all of your expectations. Thank you for letting us know how we did! Congratulations to you both!

Nichole · Married on 08/08/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore is such a hidden gem! We had so many out of town family and friends coming we really wanted a venue that showcased Boise, and there is no place better. Perfect views of the mountains, capitol, and downtown Boise. Beautiful during the day, gorgeous sunsets, then shinning city lights at night - it was perfect. Ellen and Alice were so wonderful to work with! Always quick to respond and always such a delight and very sweet!

Sent on 10/09/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you Nicole! It is a rather stunning setting! I am so glad you and your guests made great memories at our venue that you will treasure for your lifetime. We appreciate the glowing review and are happy that our efforts could make a difference! Congratulations!

Daniel · Married on 07/19/2014

Our wedding location was amazing and they helped us plan all the details and get everything worked out. So much stress and worry was eliminated by working with the ladies at the plaza! I would recommend this to anyone with any kind of event!

Sent on 10/09/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I truly was our pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you both! Congratulations!

Amanda · Married on 07/04/2014

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! We had a 4th of July wedding and I couldn't have asked for a better spot for the reception. We could see fireworks to Ontario! The ladies in the office are more than friendly and accommodating! Would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2015

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for such a great review! Alice and I are delighted that you had such a great time! Wishing you the best!

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Alice and Ellen were a pleasure to work with, they provided a clean and well kept up venue along with their wonderful staff. I would completely recommend this venue for any event. It really doesn't get better than the view you're provided. My wedding was beautiful and a huge part of that goes to them. I would recommend them over and over again.

Sent on 06/19/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Amanda, thank you for such a great review. We loved working with you and we are so pleased that The Penthouse experience exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your input! Congratulations!
  • User4164651 · event on: 05/29/2014

We could not have been more thrilled with the Penthouse at the C.W. Moore Plaza! Ellen and Alice were so great to work with, they both went above and beyond to make sure our reception was successful. We so appreciated their flexibility and patience in answering all of our questions and allowing us to visit the Penthouse multiple times to plan out every detail. On the night of our event, so many guests had no idea the Penthouse was available as a room rental and could not have loved the venue more! Thank you very much for everything and providing this wonderful hidden gem for us to use.

Sent on 06/10/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

What a fantastic review! Thank you for taking your precious time to provide feedback. We are delighted that your Penthouse experience was everything you hoped for. That just makes us beam:) Congratulations!

Miguel · event on: 05/24/2014

They were VERY helpfull with getting everything planned out, all of our venders were reached out too.

• User4171433 · event on: 05/19/2014

Ellen was wonderful to work with and so patient as we worked through quite a bit of red tape on our end to get this done! She is extremely professional and I can imagine that every client leaves feeling like we did!

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Oh, thank you for this review Miguel! You were delightful to work with on such a fun and memorable event. We were honored to get to be a piece of that! Take care!

We rented the Penthouse for a wedding reception in May of 2014. Ellen and Alice were so helpful and easy to work with. They made sure we had everything we needed and the event could not have gone more smoothly. They touched base with all of our vendors, greeted our guests, and walked them up to the Penthouse. Our decorating time went a little over and they were very flexible about it. The venue itself is beautiful and the view of the city alone makes this site worth it, especially at night! We loved that our guests could go inside or outside and that we could create both an open and an intimate feeling because of the balcony. We will be back in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review! We are so pleased that your wedding reception at the Penthouse was all you dreamed of! We will definitely look for your return:)
    With appreciation,
    Ellen & Alice

Christine · Married on 05/16/2014

Ellen and Alice were phenomenal to work with!! They were very responsive to my questions/needs and accommodations! I would highly recommend this beautiful location to others for their events!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Christine,
    Thank you for the rave review! We do appreciate your feedback.
    It was our pleasure to have had the opportunity to work with you two on such a joyous occasion!
    Congratulations!
    Ellen & Alice

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2014

This venue was perfect for our small, intimate wedding! The view of the mountains and downtown Boise is breathtaking! The planning process with Ellen was very organized, professional and fun!

Sent on 12/22/2014

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your beautiful wedding, Sarah! It was our pleasure to work with you! We appreciate your positive review!

Carley · Married on 02/01/2014

My Wedding was a dream come true, and a lot of that had to do with having it at the C.W. Moore Penthouse. Ellen and Alice were so amazing to work with, responsive, informative, flexible, and so very, very accommodating.

They were also genuinely concerned about making it the very best experience as a DIY Bride (no wedding planner), and going out of their way to help with coordination and follow up. They also made it easy to ask questions, and when it came down to the day-of, I felt so appreciated and that everything would fall perfectly into place, and it did! I truly was able to enjoy the joy of the day, and not worry about the small details, due to their planning and organization.

I highly recommend having an event at the Penthouse, not only because it's a stunning venue, but the staff make it all worth it!

The Penthouse at C.W. Moore Plaza's reply:

Thank you for such a detailed review!
    Alice and I loved working with you as well. You did such a fantastic job customizing the décor creating a perfect winter wedding scene.
    You two are such an adorable couple and so in love. Alice was the hostess for your day and she is still talking about how touching your wedding and reception were. Congratulations!