The Patrick Michael Company Reviews

1 | Fort Washington, MD

1 Reviews for The Patrick Michael Company

• Detr

Detr Smith-Sykes · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!!! The Patrick Michael Company did a wonderful job.

Superb!!! The Patrick Michael Company team was extremely helpful in their presence, calls, emails, and their interactions with me. I am delighted and grateful that I chose Patrick planning coordinator to handle my wedding. Patrick was awesome and his professionalism was out of this world. I could not ask for any one else. Patrick handled every detail with a fine tooth comb to were I did not have to do anything. Not only was Patrick able to plan out everything from the florist to the videographer, the photograph, the transportation back to the hotel when the reception was over but Patrick was able to get everything back to us the wr had personalized. It was extremely beautiful and everything was great!!!! Thank you so much to Patrick Michael Company for everything that was done for my husband and I. We would definitely recommend/ use The Patrick Michael for any other event we may have coming up in the future. 😊😊😊

Sent on 10/23/2018

The Patrick Michael Company's reply:

Thank you Detra and Charles Sykes. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. Here at The Patrick Michael Company we are truly honored to have worked with such an beautiful and elegant couple. We look forward to working with you, your friends and family on any upcoming events.