31 Reviews for The Party ReduX Showcase (a brand of Jeffery Jackson Enterprises Inc)

Delivery (3)
Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
China (1)
Flatware (1)

After explaining the details of my catering event, Jeffery was very helpful with recommending the quantity and type of flatware, barware, stemware, etc. Our catering event was a huge success in part to Jeffery business acumen.

Profile Picture Demond, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Jeffery was amazing. He help me out with so many things including what I need for the event I was having, how many of what, and he even allowed me to change it as we went along. He was early to set up and I didn't have to worry about anything but enjoying my party. I would recommend Jeff to anyone who is looking for table/chair/event rentals. Thank you for being awesome!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Tables

Huge help! Only vendor who could actually source Moscow Mules for our wedding. Thank you!!

Profile Picture User4456172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff was great to work with. He helped me with two events back to back!

Profile Picture User5570073, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff really stepped up throughout this event, all the last minute changes that came through from the kitchen add ons to the additional glassware and logistics, everything went off without a hitch.
The client is very pleased and so was I.

Profile Picture OSCAR, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Job well done. Would use your vendor again

Profile Picture User5298066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was wonderful. Jeffrey and Val took there time to make it look beautiful.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/23/15, 1 Review
4.2

Vendor location was very convenient to our venue. Mr. Jackson was very friendly and profesdional. Items rented were delivered ahead of time and of good quality.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff and his team were extremely helpful with the wedding group in providing lighting options as well as other ideas on how to decorate our unique space. We operate a new, small-batch distillery in Pottstown...it's a great venue in that it's very unique but provides and amazing backdrop. Jeff and his team had some great ideas and executed perfectly. A job well done.

Profile Picture Randy, 11/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.7

Jeff and his staff assisted me with a wedding client at a brand new venue. As a caterer I rely on specialist to expedite everything in a seamless manner, Jeff and his staff were able to problem solve and accomplish all the tasks and expectations were exceeded.
I totally felt supported during the procees, and most of all the client was pleased.

Profile Picture OSCAR, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeffery was great at setting up and taking our trellis down in a timely manner! Would definitely use his services again if we were in that area!

Profile Picture Candice, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff and his staff did a great job! They were fast, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I am keeping their number on file. Thanks!

Profile Picture Ezra, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeffery was amazing; he was professional, responsive, accommodating and patient throughout the entire process. My husband and I set our wedding date three months out. We were renting out a restaurant and needed a tent and dance floor for the ceremony and festivities. It was extremely stressful to find a rental company that was available with 3 months to plan that was reasonably priced, professional and trustworthy. Another challenge was that the equipment would have to be set up on the stone parking lot. Many vendors either did not get back to me or did not want to put their equipment on that surface. Jeffery was a saving grace. He responded to my inquiry within hours and squeezed in time to meet with me the next day, even though he had a very large and stressful even going on that week. He was so accommodating. He let me explain what I was looking to do and he had even looked into the location for the wedding to have an idea of how we could orchestrate it before our meeting. He was not pushy or sales-ie, not trying to get me to rent other items. He simply let me know what they had available and let me decide what I wanted.
A few weeks before the wedding our venue contacted me saying that they booked another event the night before my wedding that also needed rentals. Jeffery was able to help us both and set up the morning before my wedding, with both buyers there to sign off on it. He gave us an incredibly generous discount for a double event. I was so impressed that how he was able to so professionally handle the situation. He was able to make both me and the other buyers completely happy without a sweat (two brides in one day!). He was such a calming presence throughout the whole process, I cannot thank him enough. If you are looking for party rentals, I would definitely contact the Party ReduX. I would absolutely use them again and act as a referral for others.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

He responded to my inquiry within hours and squeezed in time to meet with me the next day, even though he had a very large and stressful event going on that week. He was so accommodating. He let me explain what I was looking to do and he had even looked into the location for the wedding to have an idea of how we could orchestrate it before our meeting. He was not pushy or sales-ie, not trying to get me to rent other items. He simply let me know what they had available and let me decide what I wanted.

A few weeks before the wedding our venue contacted me saying that they booked another event the night before my wedding that also needed rentals. Jeffery was able to help us both and set up the morning before my wedding, with both buyers there to sign off on it. He even worked with us to give us a discount for doing a double event.

I was so impressed at how he was able to handle the situation so professionally. He was able to make both me and the other buyers completely happy without a sweat (two brides in one day!). He was such a calming presence throughout the whole process, I cannot thank him enough. If you are looking for party rentals, I would definitely contact the Party ReduX.

I would absolutely use them again and act as a referral for others.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tent Accessories, Tents

Party Redux was able to comply with all last minute requests for a riser and heater efficiently. I would have benefitted from expert advice as both proved too large for our tent. The tent and parquet dance floor was not as clean and in the condition I would have expected, but Jeffrey came to inspect and repair loose sections before my party began so in the end, I was satisfied.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented chairs for a wedding ceremony that was being held at the country club where I work. Jeffrey personally delivered the chairs with a smile on his face. The white folding chairs looked beautiful for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Noni, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is a great partner in the Pottstown business community. Professional with good quality product. Great supporters of Steel River Playhouse!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was wonderful, affordable and professional. I will recommend Jeffrey Jackson Enterprises to my family and friends.

Profile Picture Nettie, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service was excellent, prompt and professional! The tables, chairs and linens were elegant. It set the mood for a very classy wedding.

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/15/12, 1 Review