14 Reviews for The Party Gods

7 The Party Gods Reviews

Very pleased with Amelia and the Party Gods!

Profile Picture Chris, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Amelia Castro of Party Gods primarily as day of coordinator to implement my summer garden wedding. We met periodically during my planning process to touch base and she also helped with vendors as needed. I planned the event myself, but being able to touch base with her along the way was extremely helpful. I had a very specific vision loaded with tons of handcrafted details and needed a sounding board to bounce my ideas off of so that I could be provided with the practical advice that would help make my vision a reality. Amelia became a close friend I could share my ideas and get excited with. Her vendor recommendations are superb. My caterer and baker were recommended by her and my guests raved about them. Amelia oversaw the wedding rehearsal and walked everyone through their roles the day B4. The day of she was at my house bright and early offering her car to help carry items to the venue and provide rides to guests. Set up was a challenge thanks to me and my endless details but she rose to the occasion assigning jobs to staff and family as needed. She arranged for lunch to be catered in for the bridal party which was such a nice touch and so necessary. When problems arose (i.e. bartender bailed, facility manager was difficult) she handled everything with grace and ease. All in all my wedding was a great success...and having her there that day was invaluable. I could not have done it without her. Her calm disposition, boundless energy and ability to think on her feet make her, as my sister so aptly put it, a "Rockstar Wedding Coordinator". If you are planning a wedding, you absolutely need someone there the day of to get everything handled so you can enjoy the day. Expecting your mom or maid of honor to take on all the burden isn't fair. A day of coordinator is key, and Amelia's presence there made my dream wedding possible. Much Thanks to the Party Gods for being a part of my special day. Don't even think twice about it, hire her right now!!!

Profile Picture Lilly, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The Party Gods are absolutely AMAZING! Their attention to detail is impeccable. They made everything extremely easy and fun to do. I would recommend The Party Gods to everyone! Your expectations will be exceeded exponentially.

Sweet-Scapes NJ

Profile Picture Sweet-Scapes, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Party gods provided wedding planning services for a wedding in which my company provided makeup application services. We had a seamless experience with great communication.

Profile Picture Kinu, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amelia was great especially given the circumstances with our venue. She made sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule. She made sure our day was special and she was a joy to work with.

Thanks again, Amelia!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I met Ms Castro at the bridal expo. I forgot about it, kept her card, and thought I could do it on my own. I even enlisted the helkp of my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and cousins and aunt. Things get out fo xontrol mama MIA! too many cooks in the kitchen. I called Amelia a little late in the game and she moved things around to help me. Thank god. We had a group that would have been unruly and i don't think I would have gotten ANYTHING I wanted with all these people running over me. I am supposed to be the HAPPY BRIDE! Amelia was in control- and when my groomsman forgot the license, AMELIA ran and got it. She's like that movie "Wedding Planner" with jennifer Lopez. She has contacts everywhere and ideas that are so creative. I was remiss to think I could have done it without her. Thank you party Gods. Thank you thank you!!! Annie Cooper

Profile Picture Annie , 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I went to a wedding this past weekend- though I am not the bride....I was a member of the wedding party. Amelia was present for the bride, thinking ten steps ahead- her whole purpose she kept saying, was to relieve everyone of any stress and to let us all just take in the moment. Success! We didn't have ot worry about a thing. The bride was catered to, tended to, things went like clockwork even in some adverse conditions....Amelia took care of us and her staff took care of the venue and the DJ and made things flow. I am hiring her ot do my father's 80th birthday party now....thank you Amelia for a beautiful day on behalf on my family and my best friend who is now honeymooning in happiness!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/31/11, 1 Review