The Papery Willow Reviews

5 | Denver, CO

5 Reviews for The Papery Willow

Steff · Married on 12/18/2010

The Papery Willow was fantastic!!! I would recommend The Papery Willow to anyone. The value, the product, the professionalism, the selection and the flexibility was A+. One of the best parts of my wedding planning was working with Babs (the owner) and seeing my vision come to life! The Papery Willow is very unique. Babs will sit down with you in the beginning and discuss exactly what you are looking for. She is an excellent listener and will make sure what she designs for you is exactly what you are looking for! She is extremely creative, diligent, personable and her work is FANTASTIC!!! I had a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, MX and the palm tree theme Babs came up with was FABULOUS! My invitations were so unique and beautiful I would just stare at them in admiration... that is not something you would get from a large chain print shop. It did not stop there, Babs at the Papery Willow put together my palm tree favor bags consisting of palm tree aloe bottles, spf, lip balm and palm tree themed Christmas ornaments for all my guests. Everything I received from the Papery Willow went above and beyond my expectations! There's more... Babs also carried my theme onto wine glass charms and palm tree name cards. I can't say enough about the service and attention I received from Babs. If you are looking for a unique invitation The Papery Willow is the place for you. Babs will help bring your wedding vision to life! She makes you feel like you are the only client that matters! My overall experience with The Papery Willow was PERFECT!!! Thanks again for everything Babs!!!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Sara · Married on 09/20/2009

The invitations The Papery Willow provided for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. Babette has an amazing vision and skill and she created unique and personal invitations for us. my husband and I would definitely recommend her services and will perhaps use her in the future for baby announcements!

Sent on 10/11/2009

T · Married on 09/09/2017

Babette could really teach a thing or two to other vendors about running a business! Her communication was fast and consistent, she clearly has immense knowledge about this business. She made this process so easy! Not only that, but almost every RSVP sent back to us has included a compliment on the invitation design!

During the time of my order, Babette hit what I'm sure has been one of, if not the most, difficult times of her life. Her associates handled her business in a very professional matter, and what good hands she let take over for her during that time. She has shown remarkable strength not only as a wedding vendor, but as a mother, a wife, and a woman. I would recommend her to everyone, and I will be back whenever I need an invitation order!

Sent on 09/13/2010

The Papery Willow's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, I am so pleased everyone liked your invitations, it was such a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to see pictures.

Morgan · Married on 07/24/2010

2.4
      2.0
      1.5

If I could describe one word for my overall experience it would be DISAPPOINTED. My menus, programs and table numbers were not as promised, and were poorly put together and wrong and delivered the day before my wedding. Please consider choosing someone else, I wish I had.

Sent on 08/20/2010

The Papery Willow's reply:

I am so sorry for this client usually I give 100% to my clients, but yes in this case I did not, I guess it is because my 12 yr old daughter passed away in a very tragic accident just a month before my clients wedding, I guess I was not quite ready to get back to work as I thought. I am sorry my client feels this way.

Diana · Married on 08/18/2012

2.0
      1.0
      0.5

I had been very exited to get my invitations from here because of all the great reviews. unfortunately that was not my experience. First of all i was suppossed to get 2 designs and i only got one which i had to call several times to finally get just one. After i decided to go with this company it took her longert than we had agreed on to start the invitations and a lot longer to finish them, after i received them the print was not very good quality and she gave me the roll of ribbon to cut it my self and she had to take them back becuase they were missing the rhinestones, also because my invitations were in spanish she put the wrong wording on the wrong card and wanted me to take them like that, but i gave her more time to get them fixed. I was very disappointed because i could never reach her over the phone and it took her a while to respond my emails.

Sent on 05/15/2012