The Paperbag Reviews

74 | Allentown, PA

74 Reviews for The Paperbag

1 User photo

Nicola · Married on 08/29/2015

Liz also helped us with our place cards for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and our thank you card envelopes. We're very happy with their service.

Sent on 11/19/2015

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you, Nicola, for your kind review. I loved working with you and Dom!

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

I was very fortunate to order my wedding invitations from The Paperbag. The owner, Liz, was incredibly helpful, professional, informative, and very patient throughout the process! I knew I wanted something classic and simple but... aside from that, I was not sure how else to explain what I was looking for. She allowed us to review books upon books of invitations to help me find my ideal invitation.

Not only was I able to find the PERFECT invitation, but Liz provided us with support as we determined the best wording for our invitations and how to address our envelopes. She was very helpful as we made small changes to our invitations and even suggested a calligrapher nearby to address our envelopes. Liz and all the employees at The Paperbag made the start of our wedding planning process so easy while also being helpful with the smallest of details. Thank you, Liz and thank you, Paperbag!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Lauren,
    Thank you for your kind review! It was our pleasure helping you find the perfect invitation for your wedding! We're so glad to have been a part of your big day! (Would love to see photos!)

Elissa · Married on 09/27/2014

I was very pleased with my entire experience with Liz and her company, The Paperbag. I ordered my invitations, thank you cards and place cards through The Paper Bag and everything came out on time and exactly how I expected. Liz was extremely helpful when it came to finding the right items in my price range. I especially liked that she was able to use the same font and ink color throughout my various different items. If you are unsure about proper wording for invitations and proper timing for when to send everything out, Liz has some great advice without being "pushy." I would highly recommend using the Paperbag for a stress-free experience!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Elissa,
    Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure helping you with your wedding stationery needs! I'm so glad you were so pleased!
  • LinnieMarie

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2014

The paperbag offers a great selection. I live an hour and a half away and it only took one trip there to pick out my invitations. Then they were mailed to me at my home. It was all very easy and the owner was extremely helpful

Sent on 12/26/2014

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are glad we could help make this process easy for you. ~ Liz

Megan · Married on 08/23/2014

The PaperBag did an absolutely beautiful job on my invitations! They were willing to work with some additional materials (ribbon and lace) which I provided and incorporated them into the invitations. We had a tight timeline and everything got done quickly. The invitations were just stunning!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Megan,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you to get exactly the look you were hoping for. The invitations with the ribbon, lace and crystals were stunning!
  • FutureMrsL

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2014

I was very happy with my experiences with The Paperbag. I got my wedding invitations, thank you cards, table names, and placecards done through this store. Liz, the owner, is very helpful and professional. She will let you go through books of invitations and will help you find the perfect set for your wedding. She is also good with etiquette and knows the proper things to say on your invitations, how to address your invitations, etc. She worked very dilligently with us to get the exact placecards my fiance wanted. I found it very helpful to have The Paperbag handle all my wedding stationery as it made my wedding planning a lot easier. The prices are reasonable, especially considering the good products and personal attention. I highly recommend The Paperbag!

Sent on 07/06/2014

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé to get exactly what you wanted! The place cards came out adorable - thanks to both of you helping me with the icons! Hope your wedding was fantastic!!!

Heather · Married on 06/14/2014

Liz was wonderful to work with! Very informational and helpful. The invitations were absolutely beautiful and very elegant. We also ordered some awesome cocktail napkins! Go with Liz if you want beautiful, high quality invitations with little fuss!

Sent on 07/09/2014

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you Heather! You were wonderful to work with as well! Best wishes as you begin your married life!

Ramzy · Married on 05/24/2014

Liz and staff were extremely helpful when it came to assisting me in finding the perfect wedding invitations! There were so many options to choose from and Liz was able to point us to wonderful choices after we explained what we were looking for. The invitations were absolutely beautiful and are guests were very impressed! Additionally, she was there for us throughout the process, including the week of the wedding when we needed name cards, music sheets, and ceremony programs printed. She helped us right away! It goes without saying that I highly recommend The Paperbag for your wedding needs!

Sent on 01/08/2015

B · Married on 04/27/2014

The Paperbag is an amazing place for invitations! Liz was so helpful and always willing to work with us! She made the process easier and always gave us proper direction. We will definitely go back for any invitations we need in the future!

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! You were a joy to work with!

We were very impressed by not only the time between approving our proofs and receiving the final product, but also with Liz's attention and willingness to make requested changes. Couples, if you are still searching for a reputable business to order your invites from, I highly recommend Liz!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Thank you so much!!!

Jenni · Married on 03/29/2014

The owner Liz was a rock star! She made picking out our invites so easy. She understood our style and made suggestions that really showcased the feel we were looking for. She even helped us with addressing and mailing the invites. The process we were really nervous about was a breeze thanks to Liz!

Sent on 04/06/2014

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you so much Jenni! You and Lou were so great to work with and I am thrilled that I was able to help you with this process! Much happiness to you both!!

Julia · Married on 03/01/2014

My invitations came at exactly the time projected. The store owner was wonderfully informative and helpful. There were tons of choices at very reasonable prices.

Sent on 11/29/2013

Liz is the consummate professional, and she offers gorgeous products. I am a big fan of stationery and paper products, so I knew that invitations were the one area where I wanted to splurge. We made an expensive order of the highest-quality invitations, but were greeted with production delays on the manufacturing side.

Liz was a committed and passionate advocate for us to the company, and even went so far as to fully compensate us when our order was late (due to the manufacturer, not the Paper Bag). She also took to time to address, stamp, and mail all of our invitations beautifully (even the international ones!).

I received many, many compliments on my invitations and my thank you notes, which I also ordered from Liz (seriously, you guys, they were GORGEOUS).

Cannot recommend her highly enough. As a bride, it was wonderful to be able to count on Liz to get the job done (beautifully) and not have to haggle or stress about the production delays myself. Liz completely took all of that on, and stood 100% behind her work and her name.

Sent on 01/24/2014

It was such a pleasure working with the staff at The Paperbag. Liz has great ideas, delivers on promises, and provides personalized, professional service. She has excellent relationships with her vendors and even better relationships with her customers.

Marianne · Married on 11/23/2013

The Paperbag has an incredibly huge selection of wedding invitations, in all price ranges and every style you could think of! My husband and I were going to print our own invitation but we were able to find beautifully simple invitations for almost the same cost as printing ourselves! The experience was wonderful and easy!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Paperbag did a fabulous job for us! We could not have been happier. Liz was so knowledgable and provided us with so many options.

Jillian · Married on 08/17/2013

I wanted beautiful wedding invitations and was willing to spend a decent amount of money on them and I couldn't have been happier with the finished product. Liz was so helpful and went through several books of wedding invitations with me one on one until I found the perfect one. She made sure every last detail of the invitation was discussed before they were printed and when she found out that the invitation I originally ordered was no longer available, she helped me find a new one that was almost exactly the same. We also ordered our thank you cards from The Paperbag. I was so pleased with my experience there!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jillian,
    Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and helping you with your wedding invitations!
    Liz

Susie · Married on 07/20/2013

After many months of searching for wedding invitations, I finally found exactly what I was looking for at The Paperbag. The staff was friendly and helpful. The invitations came in in a very timely manner.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Marie · Married on 12/14/2012

Simply the best place to order your invitations! Great service, attention to detail and many books to look through. Liz, the owner, is very knowledgeable and helpful. Her suggestions were great! Customer service beyond compare. Thanks Liz for all your help and suggestions. Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you so much Marie - it was great working with you!
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 11/17/2012

I used The Paper Bag for my invitations, place cards, programs, and room gift bags. I was completely happy with the outcome of each product that I ordered. Liz is a wonderful woman to do business with. Her professionalism and quick responsiveness made this daunting process so much easier for me. I highly recommend using The Paper Bag. The quality of each of the products was amazing and beautiful. I will be using this business in the future.

Sent on 11/18/2012

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you Tara! You were wonderful to work with as well!

The Paperbag was wonderful! I went in asking for a letterpress invitation with a damask or floral motif, and they were able to show me multiple options. We ended up selecting the first invitation that they showed us, and we were able to customize the wording, the color on the invitations and RSVP cards (we also used pictures of a cow, a chicken and a pea pod instead of listing out the dinner entrees - it was a big hit!) The invitations came in right away, and they were beautiful! They printed all of the envelopes for us as well, which made the invitations that much less stressful. I would recommend The Paperbag to anyone getting married in the Lehigh Valley!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/20/2012

Was very easy to work with. Loved the final product. Great value for the money!

Sent on 11/10/2012

We used The Paperbag for our Save-the-Dates, Invitations and Place cards. Liz and her staff were extremely helpful and patience with us as we tried to find the right combination of stationary for our event. They were also able to coordinate our order with a local calligrapher which added a nice touch to our pieces. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2012

Liz at the Paperbag patiently guided me through the entire wedding invitation maze for my daughter's recent wedding. She is a very knowledgeableprofessional - not just about her products but also about sources for anything having to do with planning and executing events. The table in the back of her shop I deemed to be "wedding central" and anyone planning a wedding should not only sit at the table to order invitations and thank you's but also spend a while to get some wise, tried and true planning advice.

Sent on 10/21/2012

The Paperbag's reply:

Thank you Teresa! You and your daughter were a pleasure to work with!

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

We went to The Paperbag after being frustrated by trying to determine the quality of online products, and we are so glad that we got our invitations at The Paperbag. It was a pleasure working with Liz, and we appreciate her patience and guidance during our consultation. We were so happy with the assembled invitations, and received many compliments. The Paperbag made the invitation selection, ordering, and addressing processes all stress free. Competitive pricing and personalized friendly service – we highly recommend The Paperbag!

Sent on 11/19/2012