The Paper Mavens Reviews

4 | Denver, CO

4 Reviews for The Paper Mavens

Janelle · Married on 09/07/2013

The Paper Maven, Babette, was always very nice and personable. She did my invitations, RSVP's, place cards, and table numbers. They all came out beautifully! She was always happy to answer any questions and always in good sprits! And it’s always great to work with happy people!! She did a wonderful job and really puts her whole heart into your project. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Thanks,
    Janelle (Wedding date 2/7/2009)

Sent on 04/01/2009

Kristen · Married on 09/29/2012

I wanted invitations that set the tone for our wedding that reflected what I hoped was a unique event and that were visually interesting and that's exactly what I got. Got tons of compliments on them from our guests, especially once we had them coordinate programs and other signage for the event itself.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2012

The Paper Mavens is a company owned by the same person that owns A Wild Thyme, the caterer we chose for our wedding. When we met with the owner about our catering, we saw some wedding invitations that she had designed, and they were really cool. We had a very non-traditional wedding and were looking for something different. Kim designed our invitations and programs, and we could not have loved them more! The process was more time consuming than I had expected, but when we received the finished order, I could understand why it takes a little longer. They were PERFECT!

I'm not sure if guests typically write comments about the invitations on their RSVP cards, but they did on ours. They sent them back with comments like "Cutest invitation I've ever seen!" and "Where did you find this amazing invitation?" and my favorite was "Best. Invitation. Ever!" It was fun seeing all the comments and I really enjoyed working with Kim on both our catering and invitations. You can tell that she really loves the things that she does and we were lucky to have her!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Michele · Married on 02/14/2009

FINALLY! Someone listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted, creating something out of nothing! The invitations that Babs made for us were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. So beautiful and perfect that I almost didn't want to send them out, but keep them for myself! I wish I had used her for our favors, too, but my mother had already purchased them. I highly recommend Babs at The Paper Maven, she is one of a kind!

Sent on 05/23/2009