The Palace Reviews

The Palace 1
  • Nikki

Nikki & Ron · Married on 06/15/2019

Deanna is awesome

My husband and I met with Deanna at the Palace and immediately fell in love the Palace. On our wedding day, we did not have to worry about ANYTHING. We showed up and partied. They took care of the rest. The staff was so reassuring and made sure that we stayed on time for everything. They even made sure that we had to go containers of food since we did not get to eat during our reception (due to pictures and socializing). All of the details in the ball room were BEAUTIFUL and they brought all of our dreams to life. We definitely would recommend the Palace to anyone for any type of event.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2018

I would recommend this venue to any bride. The staff made me feel comfortable up to and including my wedding day. All of the vendors they recommended were wonderful and everyone loved the food and the atmosphere. They were so professional and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. You will not be dissatisfied with the venue

Sent on 06/17/2018

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

My wife and I got married here and I have to say I can’t imagine tying the knot anywhere else! Lauren and the entire staff were extremely accomodating and helpful. The food is DELICIOUS and so many options to choose from. If you’re getting married in New Jersey I would definitely suggest The Palace!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • baseballbride17

Jeana · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm writing this about 6 months after our wedding, but the feelings I have now are the same as 6 months ago. From the minute we first met with the staff at The Palace to the end of the wedding night, everyone and everything was fantastic! We are still hearing about how the food was amazing and overall it was one of the best weddings our guests have been to.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

The Palace is a wonderful venue! We had our wedding reception there and I must say everything was perfect! The staff is so incredibly helpful and pleasant, they truly want to make your experience the best ever. I was so pleased with everything from start to finish. The year leading up to our wedding there was much communication, you were treated as if you were their only priority which I am extremely grateful for. I met another bride getting married at The Palace and we talked all night how we were over the moon about finding such a gem! I only wish I could give them a 10 star rating! Thank you to The Palace for all of your help and the best night of our lives.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Tara · Married on 06/24/2017

The Palace and their staff are absolutely amazing ! Lauren was a lifesaver and wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and really went above and beyond to help us ! We are so happy with how everything turned out and our day was perfect thanks to the Palace and their amazing staff.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding was perfect. I loved Candace and Renee. Everything was not a problem, I can do that, I will make it right. I appreciate both of them for going the extra mile and making my day perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    The Palace 2

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot even begin to express how truly happy we are with The Palace and all the services they provided to make our wedding reception a night to remember and a dream come true. From the minute we walked in the door to see what they had to offer to our actual wedding day, the staff at The Palace (especially Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John) were nothing but the BEST! They are very accommodating, very knowledgeable, they work with your needs/wants, as well as your budget, the food is excellent, the rooms are gorgeous, the staircases are to die for, and the outside of the building provides many great photo opportunities. So look no further and choose The Palace for all your wedding needs. I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you again to Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John for everything you did for us to make our wedding day and reception beyond amazing. We couldn't be happier!! You guys ROCK!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

I can not even begin to express how thankful I am that we booked our wedding at The Palace. I will be honest and state that I was completely against booking there but my aunt told me to just go look. From the moment I stepped inside and met with Rene I felt so welcome. We had our wedding in the big ballroom - the Beau Palais and the room is breathtaking. However, what really sealed the deal was Rene and her attentiveness to detail. We could tell right away that she knew what she was doing and that she was insanely organized. Throughout the whole wedding process, Rene was there to immediately answer all of my questions and handle any of my concerns. When we walked into The Palace on the day of the wedding I literally felt like I was in the middle of my own fairy tale. Rene and her entire staff went above and beyond. Everything looked amazing!!! Not one thing was wrong or out of place. In fact, my florist had decorated an amazing floral arch for my ceremony at my church. My aunt took the arch down and loaded it into my uncle's truck to be brought back to my moms. My aunt stopped at The Palace on the way to my mom's in between the ceremony and reception and dropped off some candles we used at the ceremony to be used at the reception. Rene saw the gorgeous flowers on the arch and hopped in the bed of my uncle's truck and cut them all off and used them to decorate our sweetheart table and the fireplace mantle behind us. It looked absolutely gorgeous and romantic! My mom was so excited that we got another use out of the flowers and I was excited with how stunning they looked in the candlelight. Our son and my niece were in the wedding and, I glanced over and at one point, & Rene was feeding both kids and carrying their drinks for them. I can not say enough good things about this establishment. When you're planning your wedding, you want everything to be perfect and they did that for us! The food was ridiculously amazing too! Just Great!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2016

K · Married on 08/06/2016

Simply AMAZING! We loved it, and we still get praise and compliments on how wonderful our wedding was from our family and friends. I would definitely encourage anyone searching for a venue to visit to The Palace.

We met with Rene, and she took her time showing us the beautiful ballrooms, the outside ceremony site, and going over the wedding food options. From this first meeting, through our wedding, Rene was there for us every step of the way. She and the rest of the staff were attentive, detail-oriented, and supportive in every step of the process.

Our outdoor ceremony was on a hot and very humid day in August, but our guests were kept as cool as possible. They were invited to stay indoors and offered bottled water before the ceremony, and then into the cocktail hour right after it was over. No waiting in the sweltering heat. The outside site is beautiful and green in the summer so we did not choose to decorate with flowers. The cocktail hour was given rave reviews, especially the pasta station. The reception was gorgeous. (We brought our centerpieces and everything needed a few days before the wedding and then Rene and her staff took care of everything for us. THANK YOU!) The bridal suite was above the ballroom and we were introduced as we descended a beautiful stairway onto the dance floor. The meals were great and we received many compliments. I have to give a thank you to Rene, and the chef and the staff for the special meals. A few of our guests were vegetarians, and a few had food allergies. Rene reached out to those with allergies and special care was taken with their meals. The Palace also included the cake from one of two bakeries.

Thank you to the Palace for doing such a spectacular job that there were no worries for the bride of groom, just happiness and joy on an incredible day!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

I love the Palace!!! We got married there on July 9th. We can't say enough good things about this place. The food was amazing, and even little things like putting a food cover over the bride and grooms food so it didn't get cold- because you know that you don't sit down. This place was the absolute best! Lauren and her team were amazing, so flexible and accomodating. The day of the wedding we had an extra person show up, and that was not even a problem. Working with the Palace made everything so simple and so streamlined. I honestly hope to attend another event here in the future because the atmosphere just made you happy. If you are looking for an affordable place with a great staff and amazing food- get in touch with them!!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

M · Married on 04/24/2016

11,000
    Renee and the staff at the palace were great the food was wonderful is a beautiful venue
    All my guests raved about the place

Sent on 04/25/2016

Rob · event on 02/26/2016

Frank was great to work with; food was very good and setup was perfect. Our cadets really enjoyed it.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Donna · Married on 11/28/2015

From start to finish, fantastic Venue, staff, service, and food! Frank couldn't have been more welcoming, and helpful . The venue & on site catering was used for my daughter's bridal shower. The staff were fantastic! Everyone went out of there way to make this day perfect. I am disabled and Janna helped me with anything I needed, food, drink, and she was so kind as we're all of the staff. The food wasn't just good, it was fantastic! So many guests commented on the staff's expertise and kindness, the outstanding tasty food, and the beautiful venue. Frank the manager even came in to say hello and make sure all was going well. I would highly recommend this venue for wedding, shower, any banquet or meeting . My daughters shower was spectacular! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Theresa · Married on 10/17/2015

The Palace was a dream come true for our October 2015 wedding! Frank and his staff went above and beyond, any question or concern I had he was there! The food is amazing, cocktail hour was gorgeous, the grand stair case truly makes you feel like royalty when entering your wedding! We used the lovely grounds for our wedding pictures and they are stunning! Even almost a year later people are still talking about our amazing wedding! I'd highly recommend the Palace to anyone who wants to feel like a Princess on their special day!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tonya · Married on 10/17/2015

This was s fabulous. High class venue with ,200% attentiveness,! A beautiful setting great ambiance ,wonderful service. Our event went flawlessly I couldn't have asked for a better evening!!! thank you ! I would definatly recommend the palace!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Edward · Married on 09/19/2015

Everything turned out great! We were running late to get to The Palace and they accommodated us once we arrived as if we were on time. The staff was quick and polite and I couldn't ask for a better venue. Frank and Lauren helped us make our day perfect with their suggestions and help. I could completely refer any family and friends to The Palace without hesitation for any event.

Thanks again for everything!
    Edward Smith

Sent on 10/12/2015

Pat · event on 08/30/2015

Frank
    I'd liked to take a moment to say THANK YOU AND YOUR STAFF for the great job you have done on all my events
    at your wonderful venue. Your staff's excellent attention to detail and fine service is a credit to you.
    The food was great, service fast and friendly. All my patrons are in love with your fine venue.
    Here's to many more dinner shows together. In this day and age, it's great to know there are people like you
    that believe in getting it right for their clients. Feel free to post this well deserved praise.
    Again, THANK YOU.
    Sincerely;
    Pat Schaller
    Arion Enterprise LLC

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • User5282170 · event on 06/16/2015

From the beginning planning stages until the end of the night, Frank and the staff at The Palace were wonderful to work with! We will definitely be booking events at The Palace in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Alex · event on 05/29/2015

We held our semi-annual formal at The Palace and were more than pleased with everything they had to offer! Every moment from the original consultation was great and the staff was very accommodating to all of our requests. On the day of the event, the staff was adequately prepped and the maitre d' coordinated everything perfectly. Would definitely return for future events

Sent on 07/15/2015

Sherry · event on 05/21/2015

We are very fortunate to have Frank Bigwood as our host. His attention to detail is unsurpassed. He always goes above and beyond your expectations. He and his staff will do their very best to accommodate our every wish and are always courteous, professional, and very pleasant. We have had many events with Frank and will continue to in the future. Thank you to everyone at The Palace for another beautiful and successful event. Sherry Bumm, Office Manager, Camden County Council of Education Associations

Sent on 07/30/2015
  • User5266646 · event on 05/17/2015

Working with the Palace staff was easy. They were professional and accommodating. The venue was beautiful and our event was flawless. I will use them again.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Melissa · event on 05/17/2015

I was married at the venue and I had both of my daughters christenings here. Great people and fantastic service. I would highly recommend The Palace for any event.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Roxane · event on 05/17/2015

Frank and staff were awesome! We had a terrific time, food was delicious.

Sent on 07/27/2015

jenna · Married on 05/16/2015

The staff at the Palace are very flexible and work with you. The food was outstanding as well as the service . Our wedding was the best day ever.
    Thank you!