The Palace Reviews

35 Reviews for The Palace

1 User photo

The Palace 1

Lisa · Married on 05/31/2018

I would recommend this venue to any bride. The staff made me feel comfortable up to and including my wedding day. All of the vendors they recommended were wonderful and everyone loved the food and the atmosphere. They were so professional and accommodating. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. You will not be dissatisfied with the venue

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

My wife and I got married here and I have to say I can’t imagine tying the knot anywhere else! Lauren and the entire staff were extremely accomodating and helpful. The food is DELICIOUS and so many options to choose from. If you’re getting married in New Jersey I would definitely suggest The Palace!

• baseballbride17

Jeana · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm writing this about 6 months after our wedding, but the feelings I have now are the same as 6 months ago. From the minute we first met with the staff at The Palace to the end of the wedding night, everyone and everything was fantastic! We are still hearing about how the food was amazing and overall it was one of the best weddings our guests have been to.

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

The Palace is a wonderful venue! We had our wedding reception there and I must say everything was perfect! The staff is so incredibly helpful and pleasant, they truly want to make your experience the best ever. I was so pleased with everything from start to finish. The year leading up to our wedding there was much communication, you were treated as if you were their only priority which I am extremely grateful for. I met another bride getting married at The Palace and we talked all night how we were over the moon about finding such a gem! I only wish I could give them a 10 star rating! Thank you to The Palace for all of your help and the best night of our lives.

Tara · Married on 06/24/2017

The Palace and their staff are absolutely amazing ! Lauren was a lifesaver and wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to any questions I had and really went above and beyond to help us ! We are so happy with how everything turned out and our day was perfect thanks to the Palace and their amazing staff.

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2017

My wedding was perfect. I loved Candace and Renee. Everything was not a problem, I can do that, I will make it right. I appreciate both of them for going the extra mile and making my day perfect.

The Palace 2

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot even begin to express how truly happy we are with The Palace and all the services they provided to make our wedding reception a night to remember and a dream come true. From the minute we walked in the door to see what they had to offer to our actual wedding day, the staff at The Palace (especially Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John) were nothing but the BEST! They are very accommodating, very knowledgeable, they work with your needs/wants, as well as your budget, the food is excellent, the rooms are gorgeous, the staircases are to die for, and the outside of the building provides many great photo opportunities. So look no further and choose The Palace for all your wedding needs. I promise you won't be disappointed! Thank you again to Rene, Frank, Lauren, and John for everything you did for us to make our wedding day and reception beyond amazing. We couldn't be happier!! You guys ROCK!!

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

I can not even begin to express how thankful I am that we booked our wedding at The Palace. I will be honest and state that I was completely against booking there but my aunt told me to just go look. From the moment I stepped inside and met with Rene I felt so welcome. We had our wedding in the big ballroom - the Beau Palais and the room is breathtaking. However, what really sealed the deal was Rene and her attentiveness to detail. We could tell right away that she knew what she was doing and that she was insanely organized. Throughout the whole wedding process, Rene was there to immediately answer all of my questions and handle any of my concerns. When we walked into The Palace on the day of the wedding I literally felt like I was in the middle of my own fairy tale. Rene and her entire staff went above and beyond. Everything looked amazing!!! Not one thing was wrong or out of place. In fact, my florist had decorated an amazing floral arch for my ceremony at my church. My aunt took the arch down and loaded it into my uncle's truck to be brought back to my moms. My aunt stopped at The Palace on the way to my mom's in between the ceremony and reception and dropped off some candles we used at the ceremony to be used at the reception. Rene saw the gorgeous flowers on the arch and hopped in the bed of my uncle's truck and cut them all off and used them to decorate our sweetheart table and the fireplace mantle behind us. It looked absolutely gorgeous and romantic! My mom was so excited that we got another use out of the flowers and I was excited with how stunning they looked in the candlelight. Our son and my niece were in the wedding and, I glanced over and at one point, & Rene was feeding both kids and carrying their drinks for them. I can not say enough good things about this establishment. When you're planning your wedding, you want everything to be perfect and they did that for us! The food was ridiculously amazing too! Just Great!!!!

K · Married on 08/06/2016

Simply AMAZING! We loved it, and we still get praise and compliments on how wonderful our wedding was from our family and friends. I would definitely encourage anyone searching for a venue to visit to The Palace.

We met with Rene, and she took her time showing us the beautiful ballrooms, the outside ceremony site, and going over the wedding food options. From this first meeting, through our wedding, Rene was there for us every step of the way. She and the rest of the staff were attentive, detail-oriented, and supportive in every step of the process.

Our outdoor ceremony was on a hot and very humid day in August, but our guests were kept as cool as possible. They were invited to stay indoors and offered bottled water before the ceremony, and then into the cocktail hour right after it was over. No waiting in the sweltering heat. The outside site is beautiful and green in the summer so we did not choose to decorate with flowers. The cocktail hour was given rave reviews, especially the pasta station. The reception was gorgeous. (We brought our centerpieces and everything needed a few days before the wedding and then Rene and her staff took care of everything for us. THANK YOU!) The bridal suite was above the ballroom and we were introduced as we descended a beautiful stairway onto the dance floor. The meals were great and we received many compliments. I have to give a thank you to Rene, and the chef and the staff for the special meals. A few of our guests were vegetarians, and a few had food allergies. Rene reached out to those with allergies and special care was taken with their meals. The Palace also included the cake from one of two bakeries.

Thank you to the Palace for doing such a spectacular job that there were no worries for the bride of groom, just happiness and joy on an incredible day!

Melanie · Married on 07/09/2016

I love the Palace!!! We got married there on July 9th. We can't say enough good things about this place. The food was amazing, and even little things like putting a food cover over the bride and grooms food so it didn't get cold- because you know that you don't sit down. This place was the absolute best! Lauren and her team were amazing, so flexible and accomodating. The day of the wedding we had an extra person show up, and that was not even a problem. Working with the Palace made everything so simple and so streamlined. I honestly hope to attend another event here in the future because the atmosphere just made you happy. If you are looking for an affordable place with a great staff and amazing food- get in touch with them!!!

M · Married on 04/24/2016

11,000
    Renee and the staff at the palace were great the food was wonderful is a beautiful venue
    All my guests raved about the place

Donna · Married on 11/28/2015

From start to finish, fantastic Venue, staff, service, and food! Frank couldn't have been more welcoming, and helpful . The venue & on site catering was used for my daughter's bridal shower. The staff were fantastic! Everyone went out of there way to make this day perfect. I am disabled and Janna helped me with anything I needed, food, drink, and she was so kind as we're all of the staff. The food wasn't just good, it was fantastic! So many guests commented on the staff's expertise and kindness, the outstanding tasty food, and the beautiful venue. Frank the manager even came in to say hello and make sure all was going well. I would highly recommend this venue for wedding, shower, any banquet or meeting . My daughters shower was spectacular! Thank you so much!

Theresa · Married on 10/17/2015

The Palace was a dream come true for our October 2015 wedding! Frank and his staff went above and beyond, any question or concern I had he was there! The food is amazing, cocktail hour was gorgeous, the grand stair case truly makes you feel like royalty when entering your wedding! We used the lovely grounds for our wedding pictures and they are stunning! Even almost a year later people are still talking about our amazing wedding! I'd highly recommend the Palace to anyone who wants to feel like a Princess on their special day!

Tonya · Married on 10/17/2015

This was s fabulous. High class venue with ,200% attentiveness,! A beautiful setting great ambiance ,wonderful service. Our event went flawlessly I couldn't have asked for a better evening!!! thank you ! I would definatly recommend the palace!!

Edward · Married on 09/19/2015

Everything turned out great! We were running late to get to The Palace and they accommodated us once we arrived as if we were on time. The staff was quick and polite and I couldn't ask for a better venue. Frank and Lauren helped us make our day perfect with their suggestions and help. I could completely refer any family and friends to The Palace without hesitation for any event.

Thanks again for everything!
    Edward Smith

jenna · Married on 05/16/2015

The staff at the Palace are very flexible and work with you. The food was outstanding as well as the service . Our wedding was the best day ever.
    Thank you!

Bridgette · Married on 04/25/2015

I highly recommend the Palace. I had such a great experience working with them to make my wedding day perfect. I had so many great reviews from family and friends on the food and how much fun they had. I am very happy I had my wedding at the Palace.

• User4720485 · 2+ years ago

Just Beautiful , everything was perfect. Staff was great and exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Herbie · Married on 12/13/2014

Wow! a Big THANK YOU to Frank and the entire Palace team. You guys are absolutely amazing! I was so nervous the last few months with the change of management at The Palace. Frank kept telling me over and over again that everything was going to be fine. Well, things were not just fine they were PERFECT!

From the fabulous food in the cocktail Hour to the ENDLESS butlered desserts. The ceremony setting was perfect... it was exactly what we wanted.

Our 240 guest raved all night about the fabulous food, extraordinary staff, and beautiful venue!

Herbie and I could not have asked for anything more! Frank and the entire staff truly made us feel like royalty!

Jeff & Herbie
    12.13.14

Mary · Married on 07/30/2011

We used The Palace for a First Holy Communion party for our daughter. The Terrace Room was the perfect size for our family and friends. Lauren and Deanna were an absolute pleasure to work with. Even with my many questions and requests they always made it work for us! I would highly recommend them and the Palace for any special event. Thank you ladies!

John · event on: 12/07/2014

Everything was awesome. Everyone was helpful. Great night.

Ashley · event on: 12/05/2014

Our school held our semi-formal winter dance at the Palace on December 5th, 2014. Our school has never held an event at this venue, but we were excited to try a new place. The Palace staff was absolutely remarkable. They went above and beyond helping us to coordinate our event for over 400 students. The night of the event, the staff helped us with anything we needed. They were so polite, and attentive to the chaperones and students. The students had an amazing time! I would recommend the Palace to anyone for any of their events. The venue is beautiful and the staff is wonderful!

Remy · event on: 12/21/2014

We've held three major events at The Palace in three years and would never go anywhere else to host a party. Our wedding reception, our twin girls' first birthday party and our Christmas charity event were fabulous because the venue and the staff are amazing. Frank Bigwood, the manager at The Palace, always goes above and beyond to make sure every detail - big or small - meets our standards of excellence and elegance. He creates such a festive atmosphere, makes sure all our wishes are met and leads a friendly, courteous staff who always help our parties turn out incredible. Thank you guys from Remy and Rob.

Deborah · event on: 02/07/2015

Blackwood Fire Company held there annual Installation of the Officer's banquet. The food was fantastic! The timeliness that the food was brought out during our presentation was perfect. We are very satisfied, the servers were very courteous. I would highly recommend The Palace Catering for any event.

Jennifer · event on: 02/14/2015

Frank,
    I would like to highly commend you and your staff for all of the preparation work they did for our social. They exceeded our greatest expectations and ensured that every need we had was addressed. Their professionalism and friendly demeanor only made working with The Palace an even more pleasant experience. Thank your helping us have a wonderful event, in which everyone spoke so highly of the facility and staff. It was a sincere pleasure working with you and should you need further information from us regarding our wonderful experience please do not hesitate to ask. Looking forward to booking more events with you in the future. You are one of a kind The Palace is lucky to have you thank you again everything from the atmosphere to the food and service was perfect hope to see you soon.

Yours truly,