The Old Woolen Mill Reviews

4 Reviews for The Old Woolen Mill

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2019

Breathtaking venue!

Affordable, spacious, and unique venue!! So many places for great photo opportunities and limitless possibilities to make the venue your own for your “special day!” I knew the second I drove past the Old Woolen Mill (before I knew what it was and that it is, in fact, a venue- hello TN transplant!) that this was everything I had wanted for a venue. Timeless and industrial yet with opportunity to be soft and romantic. I’m still daydreaming about our day there! We received endless compliments and our photographer was in love with the “canvas!” The best part is, although our wedding has come and gone, we will still get to enjoy the beauty of the venue and reminisce because of the many tucked away shops open to the public there..which I think is pretty neat and less common in the world of wedding venues! I should also note the staff were super helpful and friendly throughout the planning process as well as on the day of and the days prior/after our wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful venue

This was the perfect place for our wedding! Kristen and her team were quick to answer questions when needed throughout the planning process. Perfect for an intimate ceremony and reception space.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Abigail · Married on 01/21/2017

Nice venue for the price, manager answered all our questions along the way

Sent on 04/10/2017
  • User6011932 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We used the Old Woolen Mill for a recent Wedding Reception. The vintage, slightly rustic appearance of the venue is perfect for someone looking for a location with character. We had about 160 guests and it was the perfect size!

It is an attractive space with bistro style lights running the length of the room. Tables and chairs are included with the rental however we used different chairs in order to have a slightly dressier style.

The kitchen is not a full service kitchen but it is perfectly adequate for a caterer that just needs the space for set-up.

Sent on 01/12/2016