56 Reviews for The Old Field Club

Specialty Wine (2)
Event Planning (1)
Event Rentals (1)
Buffet (1)

We just had our wedding at the Okd Field Club last night and I am on here immediately to give them the best review possible! The day of, I had NO stress. They contacted my vendors for drop offs, Rob and Stephanie Jordan were my points of contact and they answered immediately. Rob was on all of it all night and we couldn’t have asked for it to go smoother. People kept coming up to us to tell us how great the food is and the service. There was never a lack of help or feeling like we were the most important people there. The Old Field Club made our dream wedding a reality and I honestly don’t know if there’s enough stars on here to describe how absolutely perfect it was!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Old Field Club is an amazing wedding venue. I just held my 12/1/17 wedding there and I can’t begin to express how incredible the holiday ambiance was. Rob and all of the supporting staff were amazing and incredibly dedicated to making the night run smoothly. My husband and I can’t wait to hold another event there in the future.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This review is LONG overdue!! We had our wedding here on 10/14/17 and three months later still cannot stop talking about what an amazing day it was. As soon as we stepped foot in the OFC we knew it was the venue for us. It is absolutely beautiful inside and out. It was a little pricier than other venues that we looked at but I am SO happy we splurged. Deb was so helpful throughout the planning process and Rob was incredible the day of. He really took care of everything and made sure the day ran smoothly. The dinner was delicious and we kept getting compliments about it all night, even by one of our friend's dates who runs a food instagram. The fact that the bar and dance floor were adjacent to each other MADE the night, because it ensured the dance floor was full the entire time. The memories of my wedding day bring me so much joy because of the OFC! I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding ceremony & reception at The Old Field Club. Everything turned out so beautiful! Its such a gorgeous venue, and Rob & Deb are great!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

WOW!!! They delivered the wedding of my dreams. Rob helped to make my day run smoothly and was there every step of the way. It rained on my wedding day, and we ended up having to move my ceremony inside last minute. Truthfully, it turned out just as, if not more, beautiful then what I had been picturing for a year and a half. The ceremony and reception space were transformed in to the most gorgeous spaces I've ever seen. He put my nerves at rest (right down to doing breathing exercises with me before I walked down the aisle!) Our guests loved the food and the service. Everyone was easy to work with and very accommodating. We 100% recommend having your wedding at The Old Field Club.

Profile Picture Loren, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married at the Old Field Club last weekend and could not have better things to say! Our wedding night exceeded every single one of our expectations. Working with Sabine throughout the entire process was seamless and the entire staff was so accommodating to all of our requests and questions along the way, up until the night of. Rob was wonderful and made sure our night went off without a hitch and everyone else provided phenomenal service to us and our guests. The venue is beyond beautiful and was exactly what we were looking for - not your typical wedding catering hall. We knew the second we walked into the OFC that we had to get married there and it was definitely the best decision. From the gorgeous rustic reception room, outdoor ceremony on the water, the absolutely delicious food and wonderful staff, our wedding was truly so magical and unforgettable. I would recommend the Old Field Club in a heartbeat to any couple and can only hope we can go back there to enjoy it all over again!

Profile Picture lisa, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet

I cannot say enough how incredible my experience was with The Old Field Club. From the moment we walked in we taken away. We love the quain t charm of this place and the staff made us feel like family. The day of went by so fast and we just couldn't have asked for a better place to have our reception

Profile Picture Christine, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at the Old Field Club on 6/25/16. We can say nothing except how amazing and helpful the staff was from start to finish. We started the process with Deb who is very knowledgable. Then Sabine helped us and was amazing. She answered all of our questions throughly and gave us great advice through the planning process. Marilyn was also very nice to work with. Finally we really loved Rob. You can tell that he takes pride in what he does and he really made our whole wedding day smooth and enjoyable. The venue itself is gorgeous. We couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you to everyone at the Old Field Club!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

One word, AMAZING!! My wedding was this past Saturday and OFC went above and beyond for my fiancé and I! We brought decorations there a few days before and they were put around the venue perfectly. My guests are still raving about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue is! The venue and outdoor area is unlike anything else... not a typical Long Island catering hall by any means. The staff was so friendly and accommodating, and always asked us if there was anything we needed or anything they could do for us. I could not have asked for a better day and I wish I could do it all over again!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We were married at The Old Field Club a few weeks ago and the entire event ran flawlessly. Our wedding was without a doubt, the BEST I have ever attended. And after reading/listening to some of MANY messages we received in the days that followed, it was clear that our sentiment was shared by our guests.

The ambiance, food, and overall setting was superb. The event was scheduled and executed to perfection. This was LARGELY due to the tireless efforts of our Maître D' Ben Woznicki. Ben was incredible and I cannot say enough to compliment his efforts. Whatever we needed, Ben took care of before we could even ask. If you are on the fence as to which venue you should choose, simply meet with him and you will quickly understand the high level of service I am referring to.

I should also point out that the entire Old Field Club staff was as accommodating as one could ever ask. A special thanks to Sabine Hoskins as well. Like Ben, Sabine was there throughout this entire process.

Overall, The Old Field Club was the perfect venue for us and we are so pleased with our decision.

Profile Picture User6053135, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Valet

Full service, beautiful location, GREAT food (how often can you say that at a wedding), amazing staff... I could go on, but really it was just an amazing day and thanks to the Old Field Club for everything they did. Deb, Sabine, Ben, thank you!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

For starters, it took me a very long time to find a place on Long Island that would cater to a smaller wedding (100 guests) on a Friday/ Saturday night, with good food, that was not a typical granite/ marble, catering hall with ugly purple up-lighting and no personality.

Enter Old Field Club- when I first saw this place in person it was absolutely perfect and everything I imagined in a venue for my wedding day. 1. On the water, 2. ceremony could be on site, 3. option for ceremony to be indoors if inclement weather, 4. Beers on tap, 5. small, intimate setting, 6. many nearby locations for photos. The venue feels like a rustic farmhouse in Vermont, definitely not your typical Long Island venue. Flash forward to the planning process: Sabine and Ben were fantastic to deal with- I could not sing them enough praise. They executed every single one of my crazy ideas perfectly and without batting an eye. I was nervous not having a wedding planner but they proved to me that I did not need one. Now on to the food. They recently changed their menu, and it is absolutely fantastic. The cocktail hour was amazing, we upgraded a few things and let me tell you- 100% worth it. Lamb chops are insane, and the duck guyere grilled cheese is ridiculously delicious. I have never had such great food at a wedding, I was blown away. The service was also fantastic- our guests raved that their steaks were actually cooked how they ordered them. Only downside was I wish they wrapped up our food for us and the food for guests who could not make the wedding. Overall there is no better wedding venue on Long Island ( I have truly been to them all). I almost don't want people to know about it because it is a 'best kept secret'

Profile Picture User5601517, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

mY DAUGHTERS WEDDING WAS PERFECT. I CAN';T SAY ENOUGH OF HOW HELPFUL SABINE AND BEN WERE ESPECIALLY THE WEEK BEFORE THE WEDDING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR THE SURBERB FOOD AND PROFESSIONALISM AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION AS THERE IS ONLY ONE WEDDING. THE GROUNDS ARE MAGNIFICIENT AS WELL.

Profile Picture DIANE, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughters wedding was at Old Field and it was perfect. Ben and Sabine could not have been more helpful in the stressful days leading up to the wedding. The staff, food and bartenders were outstanding. We have nothing but compliments from our guests.
I highly recommend Old Field as a wedding venue as Mother of the Bride they made everything come off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend The Old Field Club. The Maitre D' and the head waitress were perfect! Professional, thoughtful, patient, understanding and cheerful. They handled our questions and special requests graciously and made our wedding a wonderful event. We felt we were very well taken care of, as well as our guests. It is a lovely venue with charm and a beautiful view. It was a perfect day, and the staff were a big part in making that happen for us.

Profile Picture User5349366, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot thank the Old Field Club enough for everything. This venue set the tone for our beautiful wedding. The service, the staff, the food; everything was spot on and incredible. Every single one of our guests were blown away by how accommodating the staff were, how wonderful the food was and how incredible the scenery was. It's been over a week since our wedding and our guests are still talking about how beautiful our venue was!

We chose this venue because we had never been to a wedding here, which could have been scary but, the Old Field Club surely did not disappoint. It truly sets a beautiful landscape for some incredible photos. Also, having the indoor/outdoor option was truly wonderful on a July night.

The staff, particularly Ben and Deb, are so wonderful to work with. Ben really made every single one of my visions come to life. Deb also made every detail with paperwork so easy! Also, having 1 wedding there really made a difference. All the attention was given to the bride and groom. Literally from the bartenders to the administration, everyone worked extremely hard to ensure that we had the most magnificent wedding.

Everyone should feel the way we did on our wedding day. This venue truly aided in that feeling!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here and it was the best choice! I searched for months for the perfect rustic-chic venue, and this was it. We could not have been married at a more beautiful place. The food is great! The entire staff is wonderful and accomodating (professional and so nice - ask for Tony to be your bartender!!). Ben and Sabine are super helpful and very responsive. After now having a wedding, I can say that you need someone like Ben for the days leading up to and the night of. He was always one step ahead and really was a life-saver during the wedding (he even had someone put flowers on the top of the cake free of charge - so sweet!). The scenery (at the venue and the private beach) is wonderful for couple and family portraits. Since it is a country/golf club, some things can change from the time of signing the contract. For example, the chairs indoors were changed and the patio furniture was changed. I was still just as happy with the end result, but I think it's important to know that (I'm also guessing this happens at all venues). It couldn't have been a more perfect wedding!! Thank you everyone at the OFC!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our daughter's wedding at Old Field Club and it was perfect. My daughter and her fiance were looking for a venue that showed off Long Island's beauty in a romantic, classy rustic setting. They got that and so much more. The setting is gorgeous (they were married on site), the venue sets up beautifully, and the food was really good. Many people commented on the food. Deb and Ben were wonderful to work with, and really accommodating to all of our ideas The even ran so smoothly, and our guests are still saying what a great wedding it was.
Thanks, OFC for helping my daughter create her dream wedding!

Profile Picture User5198692, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is immaculate and the staff are super helpful, accommodating, and organized. They host weddings and large events often and are seamless in the planning and execution. The food was delicious and it is a picture perfect location. We had our ceremony outside, cocktail hr. outside and inside, and our evening reception inside.

Profile Picture Alison , 5/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

Just had my wedding at old field. PHENOMENAL. It is the best hidden gem for people looking to have the non- wedding factory wedding. The beautiful ballroom has an elegant barn-like feel. The outdoor ceremony space looks like The Notebook (said a few of our guests). But on top of the beauty of the venue which is obvious, the people at old field club could not be more flexible, supportive, cheerful, helpful, and overall amazing. Every step of the way from booking the venue through the craziness of the wedding and even after, they treated us like family. And the FOOD! So many compliments on the food from all our guests, including my dad who has been in the catering business over 20 years. I can't say enough good things about Old Field Club.

Profile Picture User5029779, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

OFC is Beautiful, Warm, Intimate. Set on a small inlet on the North Shore of LI. Deb, Ben, & Marilyn were the staff I dealt with primarily. Always Professional, Prompt, Helpful, either by phone or email.(you decide). I am the M.O.B. My Daughter's crazy schedule required me to handle most of the organizing and details. The staff was always kind and more than willing to offer advice when asked or when they felt we were in need of it. (Greatly appreciated). They couldn't have been more accommodating. The food was excellent, Many of the guests said it was the best food they have ever had at an affair, others offered it was restaurant quality. The day was perfect. The Old Field Club is not for large parties of 200. As I stated, it is intimate and charming, probably best suited for 150 or less. I Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Denise, 11/15/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue!!! Food was amazing! Thank you for making my daughters wedding a perfect day.

Profile Picture Alesia, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Old Field Club was absolutely Beautiful and the entire staff made all of our dreams come true! They were professional, fun and the best part was that they helped us to save money not spend more just because. great, great people and venue!

Profile Picture Jillian and Arnoldo, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Old Field Club is everything I wanted out of a wedding venue and more. It has a rustic charm with the main ballroom looking like a hollowed out barn, yet it is right on the water. I live in Chicago, but I grew up on Long Island and always wanted to get married on LI near the water. When I found this venue online, I had my mom and sister go check it out and they booked it without me even seeing it :) It is elegant and classy and more. All of my guests (most of whom were coming from out of town) could not stop raving over how beautiful this place was. The cocktail hour out on the back deck was perfection. I almost wish the cocktail hour could have continued for another hour or two! Sitting out on the back deck looking at the water with all my friends and family around is something I will never forget! The service was awesome from the wait staff to the bartenders. Ben, the maitre de, was there to help make the entire night run smoothly. He is one of the most genuinely kind people I've met in this process and he helped make the night one my husband and I will never forget!

Just an FYI, but they say the max is 175 people. We wound up having 140, and it was probably the most I would have wanted there. If you're planning on around this number of people, you will not regret having your wedding at the Old Field Club. It literally was the best night of my life.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews