The Neverly Brothers Reviews

5 | Homer Glen, IL

5 Reviews for The Neverly Brothers

Professional, class act band will entertain guests of all ages with not cliche/typical wedding music. Spend the extra money and ditch the DJ...Worth the investment 1000% for happy memories and happier guests! Your wedding will be timeless and unforgettable- especially for musical connoisseurs!

Sent on 04/10/2013

John · Married on 10/27/2012

The Neverly Brothers were fantastic for our wedding. We had seen them a number of times over the years, and loved their music. When it came to picking a band, they were at the top of our list. They were extremely professional during the planning stage, and everything went great. If you want to get people up dancing, then they are the band. We got a ton of great compliments from our guests.

Sent on 04/17/2013

Missy · event on 09/30/2012

Would not hesitate to have them perform for us again. A real value for the talent and professionalism. We still have people asking us when the next party is and/or how much fun they had. Honored AND learned all of our requests. We are ready to rock out again soon with The Neverly Brothers. :)

Sent on 04/26/2013

Jill · Married on 05/14/2011

One thing my now husband knew when asking me to marry him was that we were going to need to book The Neverly Brothers. In fact, right after he surprised me with the ring and I said yes his next words were, " I guess we are going to have to make a call to The Neverly Brothers" Right from the beginning when talking with them they were polite, energetic and responsive to our wants and needs for our special day! It made the night extra special to have a live band there playing great music! They kept the guests on the edge of their seats with great classics. They never looked tired or worn down after playing for hours. Their energy level kept everyone going and dancing till the very end! They made us feel like we were old friends and they were there celebrating with us. We absolutely love them!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Cindy · Married on 10/18/2008

Our wedding was held in a place that 2 other wedding receptions were being held and when the music started, I've noticed a lot of new faces in the crowd on the dance floor. We adopted new guests that came from their DJ to hear great music! The Neverly Brothers were a hit! I still have guests talking about how fun the band was! If anyone will remember anything from your wedding, it will be the fun they had at the reception! Thanks again to the Neverly Brothers!

Sent on 06/06/2013