The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel Reviews

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 5
The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 6
The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel 7

Diane · Married on 07/17/2013

We had a great wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Great experience! The minister made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Latonia · Married on 06/12/2013

The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel was truly a blessing. While the price was reasonable, there was nothing but quality in the services we were offered. All of the staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. Rev. Martin took his time and brought a great sense of humor to the ceremony. Ashley is an awesome photographer and captured excellent pictures of our entire group. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beach wedding in Myrtle Beach! They will take the stress away and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Kevin · Married on 06/03/2013

Provided me and my wife everything we could have possible asked for. We went down for a double wedding, and they truly do provide you with a relaxing, stress-free wedding. The photographer was awesome and everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you for such an amazing, memorable day!!!

Sent on 06/08/2013

renea · Married on 06/01/2013

it was the best day ever would not have changed anything and the pictures where awesome my husband and I where pleased with everything could not have asked for a better ceremony great job everyone

Sent on 06/09/2013

LEVENA · Married on 05/04/2013

I would like to thank Rich Martin and his staff at Myrtle Beach Wedding LLC for make my wedding day as beauty and special as I had imaged it to be. His staff was friendly, professional, and efficient. I am truly pleased and thankful for all that they have done for me and my family. Thank you again Rich, Nicole and the entire staff @ Myrtle Beach wedding LLC for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Stacey · Married on 04/02/2013

I planned my wedding Online from two states away. My questions were always answered promptly. I am still getting compliments on my wedding photos.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Grace · Married on 03/16/2013

My wedding was on March 16th, 2013 and it was wonderful. it was more than I or my husband :) could have ever imagined. They were super flexible with us (I had to change the date and time) and we were a few minutes late to the ceremony (big car show and parade in town). They were amazing. We met with the pastor and Niccole the day before and they were able to take any concerns or worry away. Niccole even gave us detailed instructions to the site since she knew of the events in town!!! We stayed in town until the following Wednesday and by the time we came home, we had already recieved our pics and video. The pictures were amazing and so was the video. Crazy kudos to Ashley!!! We could not have asked for a better day! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Kathy · Married on 02/14/2013

Nicole was always quick to respond to emails and questions.

We were married on 2/14 and the day was iffy on a beach wedding. It was pretty chilly! We all arrived at the beach and it was cold (we ended up staying there), and the Pastor was quite willing to go back to the chapel to hold it inside.

We don't have our pics back but I'm 100% confident we will be happy with them because a friend took some with her camera and I can tell by these shots that I'll like the pics. She took many shots, made sure we got anything we wanted. We didn't feel rushed at all (well except to get inside, lol!).

The pastor was very friendly and did an excellent job.

Thanks everyone! I don't think you can find a better value around!

Steve and Kathy

Sent on 02/21/2013

At first, I was hesitating to make arrangements over the internet and/or phone but after researching the internet and talking with Niccole I started to felt at ease. She was very accommodating. She provided me with answers to questions that I forgot to ask. The Officiant was very accommodating and funny. He seemed to fit right into our family perfectly. The photographer was amazing! I had a few ideas that I wanted to do and she step right in and got them done. The photos were beautiful!! Overall, the service was impeccable!!!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Amy · Married on 12/28/2012

This Chapel went above and beyond to make sure that we had the wedding we had always wanted! The Officiant was very friendly and patient as we had a few people coming from out of town who were running late! They worked with my photographer so that every moment was captured perfectly!!! Thank you for helping to make our day better then we could have even imagined!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Staff was very friendly & helpful. The pictures came out great! My husband and I were very happy with the service provided.

Amber · Married on 11/23/2012

This was a barefoot beach wedding I wanted in North Myrtle Beach where I wanted it. The pastor was honest and straight with us, asked what we wanted and needed and my mother was pleased with the overall service which made the whole trip worth it. The photos were great and video is raw but totally us. I was not a fussy bride, just wanted the beach and pizza at my favorite place with family and friends. It was the trip of a lifetime for me and my husband wants to go back so mission accomplished! I loved my day, it was so me.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 10/27/2012

After speaking on the phone, I knew my wedding would be in good hands. They provided my dream wedding at such an awesome price. They held my hand and kept me calm and took all the nervousness away. They treat each wedding as if it was their own making sure each detail is covered. They return each call in a matters of hours and not days. They were able to make last min changes without skipping a beat.
    AWESOME services......wonderful people.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Thank you all for everything ... Everyone was so nice and it was a beautiful wedding loved the pictures and video y'all done great ... Could not have picked a better place ... Thank you guys so so much for making my day so special

Sent on 12/30/2012

Becky · Married on 10/11/2012

The best company I found for the value of wanting a wedding on the beach! The staff was curtious, friendly and loved their jobs! They were a sincere pleasure to work with and I will recommend them to anyone looking to marry in Myrtle Beach, SC! :)

Cindy · Married on 10/06/2012

Very happy that we chose The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel to conduct our beach wedding. They were delightful to work with. Pastor Rich made us feel like he had known us for years! Ashley did a wonderful job with the pictures! We even attended his Church the day after our wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Lauri · Married on 10/05/2012

They all were great especially since we planned over the phone!!! They did an awesome job!!

Sent on 12/25/2012

ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

great! you all are awesome thanks so much for helping us make our day perfect! :)

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • Taylor Made

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2012

I have always dreamed of a beautiful wedding on the beach. With the help of The Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel, my dreams came true. I lived 4 hrs away and made all my plans over phone and via email. I meet with them once I arrived 2 days before my wedding in Myrtle Beach and They were so awesome. The beach spot that was picked was very quite and wasnt anyone there. Over all my pics came out beautiful and everything went better than i could have ever thought of.. Thanks so much you guys for a Memory I will always remember!! * A Wedding full of Laughter and Excitement*

Sent on 12/19/2012

Nichelle · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Amber · Married on 09/08/2012

We loved everything about our wedding. Myrtle beach wedding chapel has a wonderful staff! They were very flexible to our date and time as well as how we wanted our day to run. All our pictures were beautiful and we received them in a timely manner. Richard and his staff helped us through the entire planning process and ceremony. We have a beautiful day to remember! I recommend them to all engaged couples!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2012

I really loved everything that you did for me on my wedding day. The only thing that I might have to comment on was the picture. I chose the package with the video and photos. The photos were beautiful for the most part, but the ones that were still frames taken out of the video, they were alittle pixelized or something that made them look at little fake. Overall it was a very beautiful day.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Service was impecable and services were beyond spectacular!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Tausha · Married on 09/05/2012

I was so happy that I used Myrtle Beach Wedding Chapel-We came from Arkansas and the only thing we had to do was arrange and pick up our marriage license (plus they let us know we could mail in the application ahead of time to save us a day's wait to pick it up while we were in town!) Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and we LOVED our pictures! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/21/2012