The Music Maker DJ Service Inc Reviews

10 | North Charleston, SC

10 Reviews for The Music Maker DJ Service Inc

riley · Married on 10/12/2013

Sinclair was amazing!!!! He had everyone dancing all night as well as making sure that everything ran smoothly. He got out on the floor to teach dances that not everyone knew and he even made two copies of a cd with our wedding soundtrack for us!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2012

We could not have hired a better DJ than Sinclair!! I attended my friend's wedding 2 years ago where he was hired as their DJ. He was so great with the guests, his timing was spot on, and he interacted really well with everyone...everyone loved him! He was so much fun, yet was very professional in his business. I knew then that whenever my husband and I got married, that we would HAVE to hire him as well. We were so glad we did! Our wedding was so fun- everyone was out on the dance floor, even people who normally would not dance! He worked well with my day-of-coordinators to make sure the reception timeline went off without a hitch and his timing was just perfect. A DJ can really make or break a reception, and if you want the best, hire Sinclair!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Jael · Married on 11/03/2012

We loved our DJ! He did a fantastic job and was absolutely professional. The photobooth was a huge hit with our guests and the pictures were hilarious!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Rene · Married on 09/28/2012

I LOVED working with Sinclair from the Music Maker DJ Service! Prior to the wedding, he asked for our input on music, and we gave him quite a detailed list of songs. From this list, he was able to select what was most important - especially the ceremony, beginning, and ending songs. We got so many compliments on our ceremony music, as we picked very obscure, non-traditional music. I still can't believe that Sinclair found EVERYTHING we asked for. He was so easy to work with and listened to our suggestions, but really played to the crowd at the wedding. At one point, my husband wanted a newer dance song played, which Sinclair did not yet have, but he downloaded it ON THE SPOT! The dance floor was NEVER empty once the music began, which is the mark of a great wedding with a fantastic DJ. He was so flexible in terms of timing, as I wanted to be sure to get around to all of our guest tables before the "real" dancing began. The flow of the wedding was just amazing. It felt laid back, fun, and well executed thanks to Sinclair! The BEST part of ENTIRE wedding experience, though, was the very end when Sinclair handed us a CD that had the songs from our ceremony and the important songs from our reception. We have probably listened to the CD a hundred times so far! :) If you live in the Charleston or Savannah area, do yourself a favor, and choose the Music Maker for your DJ!

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Torie

Victoria · Married on 04/10/2010

I loved Sinclair djing my wedding!!! He gave me everything I asked for and so much more! He even puts all of your ceremony music on a personalized cd so you have it forever. I think that is a great touch! He is always great at any function!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Erin · Married on 12/12/2009

Our DJ was awesome!! No one left the dance floor the entire time and he played what we wanted him to play. I would definitely recommend him for any event!! He was our DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Katara · Married on 11/26/2011

I met Sinclair at a local bridal show. He provided me with information regarding his services. I spoke with my husband about his services and we schedule an appointment to meet with him. My husband was ready to hire him before we left the meeting. He was very professional from the first meeting to the last. He provided music for our ceremony and the reception. During the reception, the dance floor was packed. If it is true that the DJ keeps the Party going, then Sinclair is your guy. He keep the party going. There was always people on the dance floor. I am so glad we chose him as our DJ. He rocks!!!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Jerri · Married on 05/28/2010

A DJ can make or break the party and Sinclair Ray did a great job of making the party fun! We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Sinclair was really great and kept the mood lively at our reception. He played what we wanted and took requests. Everyone loved the photo booth!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Mandy · Married on 10/01/2011

Sinclair was an AMAZING DJ. If you make an appointment with the music maker make sure you ask SPECIFICALLY for him. He was attentive and checked with me for scheduling. He had all the music I requested. Most of which I told him were suggestions... and My ceremony music was difficult to find but he didnt make a big deal about it. The wind did ruin the sound for the ceremony so thats why my rating dropped a little.

The price I listed included a photobooth. It was a HUGE hit and there was ALWAYS a long line. The quality of the pictures was poor half the time. It didnt seem to bother the guests but I've seen the pictures turn out better. But the attendant was really nice and helpful. She even dealt with our crazy family; which says A LOT!

Sent on 10/08/2011