148 Reviews for The Music Concierge

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Photobooth (1)

Anthony was amazing the day of our wedding! He was professional and catered to all our needs the day of! Even though it was hard to get some guests on the dance floor, he definitely tried his hardest! He was a great guy and an asset to Music Concierge!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had our ceremony and reception at the 21c Museum Hotel located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Mike was our DJ and let me tell you, this man know how to get the party started. We had a small reception of only 21 guest and we rocked out. Mike is so nice and funny and kept checking on us to make sure everything went right. Amazing work Mike. For all my future events we're getting Mike. Best DJ ever!!!!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend The Music Concierge! Anthony was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He met with us ahead of time to discuss what we wanted and answered all of our questions. He was very helpful and professional and we left feeling confident that he would do a great job on our wedding day. He did an excellent job announcing everything and kept the dance floor packed the entire night! He did exactly what we asked and went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

These guys were great from the beginning and the highlight of service and experience. DJ Airborne (Anthony) was the personality of the party and my wife and I were more impressed with him than we could have imagined. Our wedding went perfect! Everyone commented on how great the music was and we felt very comfortable from beginning to end working with these guys! I would recommend our DJ to anyone strongly! He also MC'ed the ceremony and reception exceptionally well!

Profile Picture Mike, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Overall, top notch job! Very responsive to needs and requests. On time, professional and entertaining. Lighting and sound quality was great! Guests were entertained the entire evening!

Profile Picture Theresa, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and Anthony went above and beyond in every way they were amazing to work with and amazing at my sons Bar Mitzvah.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Music Concierge is all around excellent - easy to work with to plan tons of party details, supportive, creative and fun!

Profile Picture Alicen, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is our second year using The Music Concierge for our year end party for our company and they did great! We have always had great service and they are very accommodating! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The services provided were excellent. The DJ and photobooth were huge hits at our event. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect, and the dj went out of his was to make sure everything happened as we wanted

Profile Picture nicholas, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great job as always! Our client and guests truly enjoyed your dj service and professionalism. Thanks so much and we look forward to working with you again.

Profile Picture Details, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jayson (DJ Doc) did an amazing job with our wedding! He is very high energy, is able to accommodate requests, and was able to keep our guests occupied while we were getting our photos taken. Highly recommend DJ Doc with The Music Concierge!! We were also able to request uplights for our reception on short notice and they looked amazing!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used the Music Concierge for a photobooth for our wedding and it was great! Everybody loved it and had a blast. The price was incredibly affordable and we even got free prints of all the pictures and digitals. Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony was so awesome! He made our reception a blast from start to finish. He was fun, easy going, flexible,and easy to contact. Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thanks to Anthony from The Music Concierge for making our wedding a time to remember. Everyone was so impressed with our DJ and the amazing service he provided. He went above n beyond his job to make sure we were happy with everything. Very polite, respectful and professional. If you looking for the best then you found it with The Music Concierge out of Park Hills Ky. Thanks again Anthony, God bless n we luv you n all you did for us

Sincerely,
Brenda and Bobby Taylor 9/30/2017

Photos
Profile Picture Brenda , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The Music Concierge was so great to work with. Our DJ was always available to talk and was super responsive. I think he even played all of our guests' requests. As the MC, he did a great job of keeping things on schedule and everyone in a party spirit.

Profile Picture Kari, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fist I want to start by saying everyone at the wedding thought Anthony was family, because of the way he went so far above and beyond to make our wedding even more special. Anthony was professional, helpful, and very knowledgeable about everything wedding. Through this process he not only gave advice and suggestions, but helped make those small things we envisioned a reality. He met us personally and had several calls and text conversions when we we needed him. He was always responsive and reassuring. Which is very important when you are stressed out about wedding planning. Finally they day came, and we literally had nothing to worry about! And if something went wrong, we would have never known because Anthony was there to save the day. When you talk about master of ceremony, we had the master of all masters. He played great music, kept the party going, everything was PERFECT! When we look back and ask what was the best part of the wedding (besides marrying each other) we will say our DJ. The company itself is great as well, when I first started working with them they were fast to respond and honored the deals from the bridal show I met them at! The next day we even got a little video from our wedding that we did not expect, and was such a great surprise to relive all those memories that go so fast! Music concierge I hope you know the gem you have with Anthony! I will forever recommend music concierge to all friends, family, and random stangers looking for DJ services. Thank you for everything, really. You will never know how much we appreciate you and your hard work. Sara & Kevin

Profile Picture Sara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Staff was all very nice and the DJ made sure everything was customized to what we wanted.

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

So glad we chose this company! We said we wanted a party and that is exactly what we got! DJ Meosky kept the dance floor packed from the first song to the last! Thank you

Profile Picture Cleanne, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved working with The Music Concierge. They showed up early and everything set up before the ceremony started even though we hadn't hired them until several hours later.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired the Music Concierge DJ services for an event taking place at the Kentucky Speedway. They were very easy to work with, extremely responsive, flexible, professional and enthusiastic about working the event. Both DJ's Anthony and Perry were amazing at engaging with the crowd and making sure everyone in attendance was having a blast. I would highly recommend them for any company event and hope to have them back for our race next year.

Profile Picture Jacob, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved the DJ! He was very personable, everyone loved him on the dance floor, he arrived on time and left on time. A fantastic experience! Thank you!

Profile Picture Judy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These people are amazing. Our DJ was Anthony Wurster, and he was phenomenal. He listened to my concerns, and my main points that I wanted to be 100% included in our wedding. From my bridal entrance, to our special first dance song that included my family. Anthony and the photobooth were a HUGE hit at our wedding. Everyone complimented us about our wonderful choice, and we loved working with them.
Anthony was professional, but also friendly and empathetic. He understood what was important to me, and made sure everything is how I wanted or needed it to be. I will recommend The Music Concierge to anyone, and if we have any other event we need a DJ for, we'll be coming back.
Seriously, 10/10.
I can't say enough good things. Thank you all so much!!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about the Music Concierge. I met with a few music vendors before I got in contact with the MC and from day one they showed the utmost professionalism and ability to understand exactly what I needed for my wedding. Not only did they work with me on my budget to provide what I needed but DJ Ricky also went the extra mile in putting together cocktail and dinner playlist the day before. The guys are top notch and would certainly recommend them to anyone in need of a music vender!

Profile Picture Keith, 6/17/17, 1 Review