The MS Event Group Reviews

51 | Fort Smith, AR

51 Reviews for The MS Event Group

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

I would definitely recommend ms sound works!! They are great!!! Our dj zax Houston was amazing!! He was quick to respond, very professional, laid back, and. Try personable!! Zax kept the flow going, took the time to know all family members name, and was like part of the family!!! This was a great highlight of our reception!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Tayler · Married on 10/07/2017

Very very please with the service we got with MS event group! Marc and his team made our wedding absolutely amazing! I would recommend them to anyone around! I will use MS event group for all my DJ needs!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kady · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Donnie Wise was AMAZING!!! He helped me plan the timeline of our reception and got all of the small details perfectly! Everyone was saying how great he was. Would 100% recommend using him and MS Event group for your wedding or event.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Zac Houston was our wedding MC & DJ. Zac was great, he was very available all through the planning process, was careful to go over the plans before the event to make sure it was all correct, and he flowed with the unexpected bits on the actul day. He did a lot to keep things organized and upbeat, thank you Zac, Nick, and MS Event Group!

Annie from Anne Marie's Studios was our photographer, also through MS Event Group. We haven't got the pictures yet, but she was wonderful at the wedding, very professional and friendly, posing for photos is weird, but she made it all easy and lighthearted, thanks Annie!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jaurdan · Married on 05/20/2017

Very pleads with how MS Event Group handled our wedding. Zac Houston was awesome!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Venessa · Married on 03/03/2017

MS Event Group was absolutely amazing. I'm so thankful we chose them as our DJ for our wedding reception party. Like any other bride I wanted my night to be perfect. These guys made sure the "party" stayed jumpin. Any song requested by our guests was played. I couldn't be more happy! Thank you MS Event Group

Sent on 03/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/17/2016

Our experience with MS Events was wonderful! Donnie was our DJ and he was beyond accommodating. They made the whole process easy and stress-free.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

We couldn't have found a better DJ! Donnie made our guest feel comfortable and everyone enjoyed him and his partner. They made us feel comfortable and our wedding night was full of laughter and love. When the night winded down, they popped on the dance floor and showed us some moves, over all, we LOVED them! So down to earth, friendly, & funny!

Miranda · Married on 11/12/2016

MS Event Group kept our wedding ceremony and reception flowing smoothly the entire time, providing myself, the groom, and our families with a stress-free day! DJ Big Show and his partner, Nate, kept a fun atmosphere going throughout the entire reception that all age groups enjoyed!

Kevin · Married on 11/11/2016

We gave our DJ an idea of what we wanted played. We didn't really have time to go through the playlists so we just gave them ideas. They did amazing with their song choices! Our guests had a great time!

Katie · Married on 10/15/2016

The guys at MS Event Group are a very professional group. They answered all our questions relating to DJing our wedding (even the stupid questions) and made sure everyone was on the same page before the big day. On the day of the event, Nathan was absolutely amazing with getting our guests involved and making sure nothing was awkward. Couldn't have asked for better.

Misty · Married on 09/17/2016

We used MS Event Group for my Daughters wedding. I would tell any mother who wants to enjoy the day with a stress-free wedding and wedding reception. Then I would highly recommend you book them today and don't hesitate. Meeting with my daughter months in advance to set her profile for her wedding and then was a phone call away for any questions. I'm still getting complements on the wedding and how much fun everyone had at the reception. Thanks MS Event Group for letting this mother enjoy the day with her daughter. I promise they are well worth the money...... If I had another daughter getting married I would use them again..

April · Married on 09/10/2016

Our dj was Chris James and he was awesome!! Definitely a go with the flow type of person (as am I) so it was perfect! And I will forever cherish our wedding video MS Event Group did as well!!

Shelby · Married on 06/18/2016

The advice I would give is, book and appointment to come in and sit and talk with MS Event Group and see what they are about, and discuss what your vision is of what you want you wedding to be like, what kind of DJ you want, if you want lights up in your wedding colors or the monogram on the wall. I'd show them pictures of the work from my wedding, and I'd say just give them a chance, you'll love them.

Caitlin · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything went smoothly! They are very helpful in picking out songs, organization and are very responsive. Everything was planned out with their help and went accordingly on the day of our wedding. It was great!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jerrod · Married on 04/23/2016

Everything went extremely smooth! Our DJ Chris was a great entertainer and the whole night was a breeze thanks to him!

Robert · Married on 08/01/2015

We decided to use MS Event Group because of so many positive things that we heard about them through past events. DJ Chris James did our reception. He kept the entire evening flowing smooth. We loved his personality and the ability to meet with us leading up to our wedding day. Our friends loved their photo booth too. Annabel was the operator and greeted everyone with a smile. Overall we would highly rate MS Event Group to anyone planning a wedding or party.

Sent on 11/03/2015

We could not have asked for a better DJ/MC, Photo Booth, or Videography vendor! Not only were we able to get all of these services through one vendor, but we were able to get amazing coordination and organization across the board. MS Events worked with us throughout our engagement to make sure that our big day was flawless and extremely organized, which gave us the opportunity to relax and enjoy our evening, worry free!! We never worried if our friends and family were having fun and there were never any awkward moments! MS Events truly helped make our night one that neither of us, nor anyone there, will ever forget!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Angela · Married on 10/11/2014

Marc Sparks did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. He kept everything organized and worked with me on an agenda for the wedding and kept on schedule from the 1st dance to the bridal toss. My guest always knew what was going to happen next and the music rocked. I plan on hiring him for future events.

Sent on 10/13/2014

James · Married on 09/13/2014

Marc Sparks, Chris James and DJ Wise1 made our wedding night very special..... These guys had our family and friends on their toes dancing the whole night! They will also work with you on a budget too! Marc Sparks thanks again for a wonderful night

James and Chelsy Hobbs

Sent on 09/15/2014

I hired Clint from MS Event Group and he did a wonderful job! My wedding was very stress free and everyone had fun during the reception. Clint kept everyone entertained.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Lori · Married on 01/11/2014

Absolutely LOVED everything about my reception! Marc, and his team do a phenomenal job. I was so blessed to have them DJ my reception. Made my day beyond memorable. Ms Event Group, if you're reading - you're amazing, and I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks again x 1,000,000! :)

-The Clarks

Sent on 01/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2013

We hired MS Event Group for several services, the Lead MC, the Uplighting, and their lighting effects. We chose Kirby Bland as our Lead MC because he was vibrant and energetic. He totally met our expectations. Jeff Andrews was incredibly skilled on the uplights and the other light effects. We really didn't know what to expect on the lighting other than what they showed us during the consult, but we're glad we took their advice, it totally created the atmosphere we had envisioned. Great Job to everyone at MS Event Group.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Julie · Married on 10/26/2013

Daniel Sanchez from the MS Event Group made our wedding!

His knowledge of helping us plan our wedding and reading the crowd made it a success. He took time to type out the agenda the week of and discussed every detail before.

Thank You Daniel Sanchez and MS Event Group

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/26/2013

We found out that MS Event Group offered Uplighting as part of their services. I went by and Marc showed me a display setup in their showroom.

It was exactly what I had envisioned. We also bought I custom monogram name in light which turned out great.

Marc came to my venue the day before my wedding and went over the final layout. I couldn't be more happier. Marc and MS Event Group did a wonderful job.

Sent on 11/01/2013